79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-11-2014, 04:46 PM
RE:
Thank you very much. Max 5 Reps added.
BBHF members,Thank you for all you do for us. :-)
I always give Rep points to the person I download from.
Heart BestBlackHatForum.com
11-11-2014, 04:54 PM
RE:
Soooo what's the deal with the api key... am i missing something?
11-11-2014, 05:05 PM
RE:
Great Share, Thank you!
REP added!
11-11-2014, 08:04 PM
any words yet about a null or review?
still curious, no word yet, does this need to be nulled and does it work???? is this just the same plr email plugin that was released last year? or a clone of a free one available on the wordpress site?

i am not confident, based on the sales material, for several reasons, one, it is actual does NOT make your email can spam compliant, that is a lie spammers use, 'we added an unsubscribe button, we are compliant,' that is only ONE SENTENCE of a law that is much longer, that is like saying here is a piece of cheese and calling it whole pizza pie, the law is like a recipe, you need to add few ingredients, mix, shape, top and then bake it! not sure about you, but if i order a whole pizza pie, and the delivery person gave me a small shred of raw cheese i would be very angry! do not believe liars and bso creators!!

here is a short review of the law, this is the official ftc link, written in plain english, plus a pdf guide
Code:
http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus61-can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business

if you want more people to read your email, you do not spam potential clients, i do not know how much more simple to make it, do you read spam? i do not, around 98 percent of people do not either, so not only is spam ineffective, it is unethical, and it is a WASTE OF TIME and money! time is money, and your email service is often not free, you may be using a free email service, but it still costs the host a lot of money, so using this plugin on your site will cost you money for your hosting, the more email you send, the more it will cost you, read that again, if you ever get a big mailing list, you will know what i mean

on another note, the above pdf guide was used to create several bso's back in the day, when the law was signed, this guide and others that are always free from the government sites were copied, sometimes word for word and resold as a bso, one guy used 2 different free government ebooks and combined both of them for a can-spam guide and made thousands of sales, and he created zero of the content
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
11-12-2014, 07:19 AM
RE:
Happy this was shared. I had put in a request, here:

@JoeMLM: What's up? Hey, to answer your question...

**** NO, this does NOT need to be cracked, nulled, nor licensed! ****

That's the good news!

I installed/activated this, and played with it for about 5 minutes.

Here's what I found out:

As mentioned, there's no license requirement (as least not when I activated it),
so you can probably go ahead and put this wherever you want.

This is despite the copy on the website, which says "You can install this on 3 sites that you own. We can arrange an upgrade if you want more."
Translation: "No license required. We wrote this to deter people and simulate authenticity."

What This Does:
It's basically a WP Plugin that you can use to do EMAIL BLASTS.
You can use your server mail OR Amazon SES. Instructions for that included.
You can set up campaigns and use a wysiwyg editor for your emails.
You can import and export lists and add subscribers manually.

What This DOESN'T Do:
From what I saw, there was no way to integrate this w/ any sort of optin form.
Therefore, there's no autoresponder functionality.

Bottom Line:
This may actually be a good solution for some people - those who want a WP-integrated,
bare bones email blast system. For example, if you use a scraper to gather a shitload of emails
in a targeted niche, then blast them out some sort of offer, this would would well for that.
Doesn't look like you can add an attachment, but you can easily give a link to one.

My Opinion (for WTF it's worth):
For me, I'll pass. I have, use and love RapidMailer, and for me it's phenomenal.
I finally got off the AWeber habit and have switched entirely to it.
I have several clients also set up w/ that system.

I was hoping that this would maybe be a simpler alternative - one that I could use for some fast projects on occasion.
But no. Due to the total lack of Autoresponder functionality, it doesn't really work for me.
Again - it might work for some, because of the import/export/email blast stuff.
But I think that many of us here need an automatic way of adding subscribers via a form.

Oh, and here's a mirror:

All righty then!
Hope that helps.
BigDaddy always loves giving and getting reps! :)

Peace,
BD
80.gif
11-17-2014, 09:37 PM
RE:
(11-12-2014 07:19 AM)bigdaddy Wrote:  Happy this was shared. I had put in a request, here:

That's the good news!

Here's what I found out:

As mentioned, there's no license requirement (as least not when I activated it),

This is despite the copy on the website, which says "You can install this on 3 sites that you own. We can arrange an upgrade if you want more."
Translation: "No license required. We wrote this to deter people and simulate authenticity."

What This Does:

What This DOESN'T Do:

Bottom Line:
This may actually be a good solution for some people - those who want a WP-integrated,
bare bones email blast system. For example, if you use a scraper to gather a shitload of emails
in a targeted niche, then blast them out some sort of offer, this would would well for that.
Doesn't look like you can add an attachment, but you can easily give a link to one.

For me, I'll pass. I have, use and love RapidMailer, and for me it's phenomenal.

I was hoping that this would maybe be a simpler alternative - one that I could use for some fast projects on occasion.
But no. Due to the total lack of Autoresponder functionality, it doesn't really work for me.
But I think that many of us here need an automatic way of adding subscribers via a form.

Oh, and here's a mirror:

All righty then!
Hope that helps.

Peace,
BD

Thank you for review. Max 5 Reps added. Cool
Check again the copy link, it's not valid .
Also PM you.
11-19-2014, 12:05 PM
RE:
Thanks buddy!

GREAT review!

Repped to the MAX!

(11-12-2014 07:19 AM)bigdaddy Wrote:  Happy this was shared. I had put in a request, here:

That's the good news!

Here's what I found out:

What This Does:

What This DOESN'T Do:

Bottom Line:

Oh, and here's a mirror:

All righty then!
Hope that helps.

Peace,
BD
11-19-2014, 12:27 PM
RE:

That's the good news!

Here's what I found out:

What This Does:

What This DOESN'T Do:

Bottom Line:

Oh, and here's a mirror:

All righty then!
Hope that helps.

Peace,
BD
please can you share rapid mailer ?am guessing it needs to be nulled
04-21-2015, 06:40 AM
RE: [GET] TigerMail - The Power of Email Marketing Integrated Into Wordpress Plugin
None of these links works. Please re-up.
04-21-2015, 07:17 AM
RE: [GET] TigerMail - The Power of Email Marketing Integrated Into Wordpress Plugin
No longer available :(
45.gif

60.gif