47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-21-2018, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2018 11:00 AM by finderskeepers.)
[GET] Instagram Chrome App To Download Free Photos
IG helper

There is a chrome app that allows you to download individual images from an IG profile. I found it useful so shared it here.

Code:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ig-helper-download-instag/albdnahmanonkmhoamgfjbjgbjabbiid

Help Tool For Instagram

This chrome app helps to create a list of follower / following list of an IG account

Code:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/helper-tools-for-instagra/hcdbfckhdcpepllecbkaaojfgipnpbpb
11-22-2018, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2018 02:19 AM by kirstie.)
RE: [GET] 18+ Instagram Photos - Free + Paid Service
As you know, you need to pay for a BSO if you want to sell stuff here.

Reported.

(11-21-2018 09:50 PM)finderskeepers Wrote:  Hey folks.

If you are currently managing any IG profile with (18+) or adult content or plan to start one then this service will come handy.

Trial Service:

I will give you 50 images/videos along with post captions for any 1 public profiles or target IG profile of your choice. These items can be either latest uploads or ones with most likes or comments. You will also get a link to each image to verify if (most likes or comments) conditions are met. (This does not apply for private profiles).

Note - To start trial service, simply PM me with the IG profile for example: @yourig

Paid Service:(Make sure the IG profile has more than 300+ images/videos)

1) I will provide 200 images/videos for $5 per IG profile.
2) I will resize all images to 1080 px as per Instagram standards.
3) Download link will be delivered straight to your email address.

Note - If you are using a scheduler tool for Instagram and schedule even 3 post per day, you will not only have 2 months of advance content with you but also have correct captions to credit the source and tags that rank well.

Request:

Kindly try the trial service and leave a feedback before opting for a paid order.

For any questions, kindly comment below:

14.gif