39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-02-2022, 03:10 AM
RE: [GET] "The Money In Your Mind!" It's Finally Here! Thank You Igor!
Super great share thanks very much
05-02-2022, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2022 04:42 AM by Theo1.)
(05-01-2022 11:25 PM)GordonShumway Wrote:  For the people that want the Video Version of this share, here it is.

This is the same content as the OP share in Post #1... But this is Video and not just the Audio. About 9 GB total in size.

I just finished uploading these to a Mega account for the community.

Please COPY these to your OWN account BEFORE downloading. This helps to keep the share alive!

Cheers,

G.S.

Hey Gordon!

On behalf of myself and the community, I just wanted to say Thank You and give you the appropriate props for really hooking all of us up here with the Videos-

Thank you!

I had looked around for my video set but was unable to find it- I was fine without it, but I did want the set again, so thank you again for putting in the time and effort to load this massive course- We all know what a hassle it is to upload a giant video course-

Thanks also for the etymology of the word "Shenanigans" lol-

I know you know I was tongue in cheek with good ole Frank- Although I think we do need to give him the credit for coining the word "Jenious"

Like you, I first heard the term shenanigans when I was a kid, I think it was from a show called "The Three Stooges"- If you aren't familiar with them, they were a strange group of three men who were constantly abusing each other, physically-

They would slap, hit, poke, and prod each other incessantly- I mean like multiple times throughout any given episode-

One of the main characters was a very strange and almost militant man named "Moe"- And he always seemed to have it in for his relatively "thick" buddy, who was ironically named "Curly," although this man was completely bald, so not sure where the name came from- But this guy "Curly" was probably in his 40's, yet for some reason continually acted as if he were in the 6th grade-

In any case, I recall Moe frequently telling Curly to "Stop his shenangians," and then would proceed to smack a giant 2 by 4 across his head, poke him in both of his eyes, grab him by the nose, and then proceed to throw him off a cliff-

Actually looking back on it, it might have been the most violent show I watched as a kid- Not sure I would recommend it to you, but just wanted to share my introduction to the term "shenanigans" back in the day-

Ok well thanks again, I'm going to look for SOMETHING SPECIAL to send you for your help here, although that's going to be a tall order lol knowing the multiple hard drives I'm sure you have-

Have a great day!

Theo
05-02-2022, 06:32 AM
Thanks @Gordon for adding the bonuses and video for this course!
05-02-2022, 11:14 AM
(05-02-2022 04:41 AM)Theo1 Wrote:  Like you, I first heard the term shenanigans when I was a kid, I think it was from a show called "The Three Stooges"- If you aren't familiar with them, they were a strange group of three men who were constantly abusing each other, physically-

Hey Theo

I loved the Stooges growing up! They cracked me up. Them, Abbott and Costello, and The Little Rascals were always welcome on the old Boob Tube.

Was a different time back then. Saturday morning were dedicated to kids shows with the hit parade of (now) "Golden Oldies" of cartoons and stuff. As a kid, waited all week for it.... And then Sunday Night was always Disney and Wild Kingdom.

A long list of memories... Good ones....

Anyway, glad that you and the community are getting some benefit from my addition to your share. It had been a while since I last viewed any of my Igor library as I have a long list of other items to keep me interested.... But he is very well know in the Hypnosis and mindset arena.... So for anyone that is looking for a well regarded "teacher" in that area, he is good to watch.

Stay cool.

Cheers,

G.S.
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
05-02-2022, 10:07 PM
Thank you G.S. for the videos. Max reps added.
75.gif
08-22-2022, 03:01 PM
Thank you.
12-28-2023, 12:09 PM
Can we please get a re-up of the videos and bonuses?
01-05-2024, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2024 01:51 PM by imjuanita.)
[quote='GordonShumway' pid='3413594' dateline='1651392258']
@Theo1

Hey, nice share...

I didn't know you were such a big Igor Ledochoski fan... I have a number of his products including this one... But my version is 11.7 GB...

OK, some points of clarity.

Shenanigans was not coined by Frank Kern. I know this term from my childhood and that was way before Frank came on the scene.

Here are the 2 most common uses:
1) Secret or dishonest activities, usually of a complicated type:
  • Like many local governments in the state, the county has a long history of political shenanigans.
  • More business shenanigans were exposed in the newspapers today.

2) Silly behaviour that is usually not very serious or harmful:
  • He told stories of his childhood pranks and prep school shenanigans.

Now, it is true that Frank is a bit of a cunning linguist (wink, wink, nudge, nudge), but the etymology is as follows:

1855, of uncertain origin. Earliest records of it are in San Francisco and Sacramento, California, U.S. Suggestions include Spanish chanada, a shortened form of charranada "trick, deceit;" or, less likely, German Schenigelei, peddler's argot for "work, craft," or the related German slang verb schinäglen. Another guess centers on Irish sionnach "fox."

OK, so I got your share, opened the zip as I wanted to see what the size difference was all about.

Turns out you have 15 Chapters of MP3 files. I have the same, but mine are the DVD (video) version.... AND, I also have 8 Bonus Items. These are CD (Flac files) with the following titles.

17-Bonus CD 01 The Magic Of MIME's
18-Bonus CD 02 Relax Into Riches
19-Bonus CD 03 Your Vision Of Success
20-Bonus CD 04 Your Wealth Blueprint
21-Bonus CD 05 Wealth Guardians
22-Bonus CD 06 Your Dreams Into Reality
23-Bonus CD 07 Your Money Action Team
24-Bonus CD 08 Getting Richer Every Day

I just finished uploading these (the bonus items) to a Mega account for the community.

Please COPY these to your OWN account BEFORE downloading. This helps to keep the share alive!

Get them here:

I am not sure if anyone wants the Video version of this as it is large.

Thanks for bringing this awesome share to the community.

Reps given of course.

Cheers,

G.S.

The mega link is already empty...any chances for the new link?

Reps for the all "legend" contributors

Thanks
01-06-2024, 11:49 AM
Hi All

I just updated Post #9 with the bonus items. This is a multi-part share that was made with 7Zip (Free). Uses the standard password.

I'll see what I can do about the files in Post #10, but this is like 9GB and I got a few things on my plate, so stay tuned...

Wishing each and everyone of you a very happy and successful 2024 and beyond.

Stay Frosty, folks.

Cheers,

G.S.
01-06-2024, 01:37 PM
New Update.

Post #10 now has the files updated, so you can get the videos again for the first 15 DVD's. These weigh in at around 9GB total.

Again, this is a multi-part share that was made with 7Zip (Free). Uses the standard password.

Cheers,

G.S.
67.gif

72.gif