9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-30-2022, 04:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2022 04:29 AM by Theo1.)
[GET] "The Money In Your Mind!" It's Finally Here! Thank You Igor!
Yes Yes Yes my friends!

It is FINALLY here!

You know I'm the self-proclaimed #1 fan of all courses great and small AS LONG AS they can honestly be called "Lost and Forgotten!" and "Secret and Hidden!" Maybe even "Banned and Buried!"

Well, this new Lost Treasure certainly fits the (Dollar) Bill!

Have you ever SEEN this course? Have you ever even HEARD of this course?

It is truly "One of a kind," a "Cut above" the typical tripe WSO, BSO, JVZoo rehash-slinging refuse that has finally run it's course here in 2022-

I would daresay it is also easily 100 pegs above MOST of the so-called "courses" here on BBHF- You know the ones where the creators spend a day slapping together some questionable content from their one-bedroom apartment, film a few videos in front of whatever tolerable wall that isn't half-cracked and leaking in same apartment- (How about the course where the guy actually had a trail of ants running up the wall behind him?)

NO, we are NOT going to tolerate those kind of Shenanigans anymore! (To steal a word that I believe Frank Kern created ;^)

Forget the run down apartments! Forget the encrusted baby food on the walls of these so-called "Experts!" Forget the fact that statistics show that less than 1% of anybody who buys a course gets any results from said course!

(And no, just to let you know once and for all- It is NOT YOUR FAULT! 95% of the time it's the actual content, or should we say the actionable content that is LEFT OUT of the course- Leaving you to be scooped mercilessly up into yet another upward spiral funnel where you NOW NEED to shell out an extra $5000++++++ in order to obtain the REAL "SECRETS" from your humble and philanthropic "Goo-Roo-"

Again, no more!

Igor's course here, which we should really call an EVENT, was created all the way back in 2011, and is truly EVERGREEN- It is completely unique- It is truly willing and able to CHANGE YOUR LIFE if YOU are willing and able to go through it AND follow the exercises! This course has so much hard-hitting content about why Most people aren't rich, actually truth be told really about why MOST PEOPLE ARE POOR and WILL CONTINUE TO BE FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES...Think about that- Really think about that-

But THEN, really think about how THIS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THE CASE for YOU!

Why is that? Because this course, unlike any other, not only gives you a first class education in MONEY- Why people have such a difficult time making it, and keeping it, and most importantly, how to turn that around, STARTING TODAY, and how to start moving effortlessly towards FINANCIAL FREEDOM, as YOU DEFINE IT, as soon as you are finished with the course- (Truth be told, you will start moving toward your financial goals like a bullet train on steroids after you finish the first lesson!)

But this isn't some just passive experience where you merely sit there, eat popcorn, and listen to Igor exercise his jaw all day- No way!

Igor, a professional hypnotist, has actually created and included 8 separate, simple interactive exercises that are sprinkled strategically throughout the course, each building coherently onto the one before, piece by piece like a jigsaw puzzle, which progressively get further and further down to the root of WHAT REALLY is and has been BLOCKING YOU from achieving all the financial success you have ever wanted for all of these years!

All you need to do is simply sit and listen as Igor guides you mentally through the exercises, no need for writing or any physical effort- This is all MENTAL- And then, when you've completed that 8th simple exercise- Boom! That FINAL puzzle piece just SNAPS into place, and you will be a permanently changed person, financially at least!

Ok, sounds good to me! I'm ready to get started, how about you? I have included all of the audios of the 2 day event, as well as the full transcripts of all 15 sessions- The course originally also came with 15 videos where you could watch Igor conduct this once-in-a-lifetime event in a $16 Million Mansion in the Bahamas- I'm not including the videos here, but that is definitely for everyone's benefit- I have still yet to meet anybody besides myself and a small handful of others who have the commitment and willingness to sit in their home and ACTUALLY watch a 20 hour plus set of videos- It just doesn't happen!

But AUDIOS- They are the perfect learning modality- Make your car a UNIVERSITY as Dan Kennedy, Earl Nightingale, Bob Proctor, and really anyone who is TRULY Happy, Successful, and Contented will tell you- PLUS, just MY humble recommendation, is to pop on the audios and follow along with the comprehensive Transcript- Double your learning modalities- I found it works GREAT! (When you're NOT driving of course!)

Clearly I'm not the only one who just LOVES this course- Here's just one of ENDLESS testimonials that Igor has received over the years blowing the horns about this course-

"I have found "The Money in Your Mind" training to be more than promised. I have been surrounded by successful people most of my life. This information provides an insight unlike I have heard before. It was a "study of the wealthy and financially blessed," how they think and how they continue to attract success.

"This is information the finest universities can never teach, but should. Lives can be more improved and dramatically changed with this information. It should be required; in fact, students should receive college credits for the course!

"With the combination of accelerated-learning instruction, subconscious visualizations, and real-world wealth building information you can only succeed. And the Wealth Learning Triangle made it so easy, so comfortable anyone has the opportunity to turn their lives around from any position they are in now.

"Thank you for the opportunity to move my life ahead and build something not only for now and our future, but also for my grandchildren. Igor...you're a genius!"

Or how about this one?

"The content is priceless. This is extremely insightful information. It's as though I'm hearing secret behind-the-scenes information about how wealth really works.

"It's like getting a channelled Charles Haanel, Wallace Wattles, and Napoleon Hill all in one but with Igor's amazing, unique, calm, yet energetic delivery.

"I'm doing the work and I'm seeing results, just taking it in at a pace where I can own it."

Ok 'nuff said! And just for the record- No, I am not Igor lol!

Ok, I KNOW what you're saying now- "Jeez Theo, man you ramble! Where's that darn link already, I just want to dig into it right now!" To quote our President- "C'mon man!"

All right- Here ya go-

I look forward to meeting the NEW YOU- POST- Money In Your Mind!

Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/file/pg8gyBAD#AOl9BCBbVp...QyiC_EmHoo
04-30-2022, 04:41 AM
RE: [GET] "The Money In Your Mind!" It's Finally Here! Thank You Igor!
Wonderful share mate! Running out of reps but definitely worth the course you have shared!
04-30-2022, 04:48 AM
Thanks for the share and info. Max rep added.

I already have this in my hard drive, but never gave attention to it!!
Will listen to the audios now.

Btw, do you have the videos? if so, any chance of sharing them?
04-30-2022, 07:11 AM
With a build up like that, how can I not have a look at this?
Thanks for sharing. Reps on the way.
Cheers!
04-30-2022, 11:32 AM
ONLY $297 with instant access and 60 money back thingy on about the longest, most distraction filled (yet still hypnotic) SP ever:

https://www.themoneyinyourmind.com/

Quote:25 Hours Of Life-Changing Material

The Money in Your Mind: How The Rich Keep Getting Richer, And How You Can, Too is one of the most comprehensive and life-changing trainings I've ever created:

First, you get 16 hours of video on 15 professionally filmed and edited videos
Then you get 8 mindset-strengthening MEME Wealth Abundance sessions – that's 8 additional hours of life-changing audio you can use anytime you want.
Finally, you get a one-hour quick-start session to help you get the most out of the training.

That's a total of 24 sessions. You can watch one video per day (most are 60 to 80 minutes) and complete the entire training in just 15 days

Or...~1GB DL courtesy of Theo1's great efforts - wow.

Thanks for making this offer Theo1 !!
70.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
04-30-2022, 12:50 PM
Awesome share, thanks Theo1. Reps added

Thanks...you rock my day! Thanks
04-30-2022, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2022 12:59 PM by Theo1.)
(04-30-2022 04:48 AM)wrath Wrote:  Thanks for the share and info. Max rep added.

I already have this in my hard drive, but never gave attention to it!!
Will listen to the audios now.

Btw, do you have the videos? if so, any chance of sharing them?

Hey wrath- Glad you like the share! I DO have the videos, but I don't know where they are unfortunately- In addition, even if I find them, which is looking a bit unlikely lol, not sure I would really have the "bandwith" to put them up here, sorry- It's just too massive of a video course- But, as I said I think the better way to go through the course is with audio and the transcript- That way you have at least the visual and auditory learning modalities covered-

Hey smithnowt- How's it going? Yes, that is a SP for the books lol- "Extensive" is one way I might put it- A LOT of effort to go into a mere $297 product- We the customers get the last laugh however, as IMHO at least the course is MUCH more valuable than many if not most of the $2000+++ courses that are out there- I think the SP could have been HALF as long and the course would have sold the same- Guess we'll never know! Enjoy!

Theo
04-30-2022, 05:21 PM
Thanks Theo1 for this wonderful share. Max reps added,

It would be good if someone can share the videos mentioned on the sales page shared by smithnowt,
05-01-2022, 06:04 PM
@Theo1

Hey, nice share...

I didn't know you were such a big Igor Ledochoski fan... I have a number of his products including this one... But my version is 11.7 GB...

OK, some points of clarity.

Shenanigans was not coined by Frank Kern. I know this term from my childhood and that was way before Frank came on the scene.

Here are the 2 most common uses:
1) Secret or dishonest activities, usually of a complicated type:
  • Like many local governments in the state, the county has a long history of political shenanigans.
  • More business shenanigans were exposed in the newspapers today.

2) Silly behaviour that is usually not very serious or harmful:
  • He told stories of his childhood pranks and prep school shenanigans.

Now, it is true that Frank is a bit of a cunning linguist (wink, wink, nudge, nudge), but the etymology is as follows:

1855, of uncertain origin. Earliest records of it are in San Francisco and Sacramento, California, U.S. Suggestions include Spanish chanada, a shortened form of charranada "trick, deceit;" or, less likely, German Schenigelei, peddler's argot for "work, craft," or the related German slang verb schinäglen. Another guess centers on Irish sionnach "fox."

OK, so I got your share, opened the zip as I wanted to see what the size difference was all about.

Turns out you have 15 Chapters of MP3 files. I have the same, but mine are the DVD (video) version.... AND, I also have 8 Bonus Items. These are CD (Flac files) with the following titles.

17-Bonus CD 01 The Magic Of MIME's
18-Bonus CD 02 Relax Into Riches
19-Bonus CD 03 Your Vision Of Success
20-Bonus CD 04 Your Wealth Blueprint
21-Bonus CD 05 Wealth Guardians
22-Bonus CD 06 Your Dreams Into Reality
23-Bonus CD 07 Your Money Action Team
24-Bonus CD 08 Getting Richer Every Day

I just finished uploading these (the bonus items) to a Mega account for the community.

Please COPY these to your OWN account BEFORE downloading. This helps to keep the share alive!

Get them here:

I am not sure if anyone wants the Video version of this as it is large.

Thanks for bringing this awesome share to the community.

Reps given of course.

Cheers,

G.S.

Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
05-01-2022, 11:25 PM
For the people that want the Video Version of this share, here it is.

This is the same content as the OP share in Post #1... But this is Video and not just the Audio. About 9 GB total in size.

I just finished uploading these to a Mega account for the community.

Please COPY these to your OWN account BEFORE downloading. This helps to keep the share alive!

Cheers,

G.S.

19.gif
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.

13.gif