34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-31-2016, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2016 01:10 AM by Edjumacated_Bum.)
RE: [GET] THEMEFOREST - Superlist - Directory WordPress Theme v.1.5.0
OP - if you still have access to source files, might you be able to get v2.2.0? It has heaps of fixes and improvements.

Cheers!

(07-30-2016 07:52 PM)Interpreneur Wrote:  Thanks for the share and rep for OP.

Somehow I'm always interested in the directory themes every time I looked at them. However, I have no clues how to monetize these directory sites. Can someone please advise or direct me to a good course or something on how to develop a business out of this? Thanks!

FYI - there's a 15+ page Group Journey thread in VIP re: building a professional Directory with numerous monetization channels. For example, adding a Pokemon GO map is a great hook these days ;-)

All the Best!
12-28-2016, 12:26 AM
Would be thankful

If some one upload latest version of SuperList again, all the links are dead.

Thanks
12-31-2016, 06:27 PM
Links are dead. Reupload will be appreciated :)

Thanks.
01-23-2017, 04:19 AM
Any chance of a reup for this please|?
01-23-2017, 04:35 PM
Find SuperList V 2.6.0

I haven't checked for virus.... as well nulling....

kindly make your effort to check for above...

Download

Enjoy....!!
75.gif
01-24-2017, 06:26 AM
Here's SuperList v2.7.0, which apparently is the most current (as of Dec 2016). I found it online, checked it, cleaned it and currently using it for a couple websites I'm working on.

All plugins and documentation are included.

Here are the details....

https://virustotal.com/en/file/00e24771d...485202567/

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/XNmFtsON/file.html

It works perfectly on my end, but please check it again yourself to make sure everything is okay.
01-24-2017, 11:29 AM
QUICK NOTE:

Please ignore the above zippyshare upload that I posted earlier, as it didn't compress properly.

This one is okay.

http://www101.zippyshare.com/v/d3ZafcdO/file.html
01-25-2017, 10:32 AM
@ Changsai

thanks for the theme

did you have to install all of these plugins with this theme ?

This theme requires the following plugins: CMB2, Inventor and Wordpress Importer. This theme recommends the following plugins: Contact Form 7, Inventor Boxes, Inventor Claims, Inventor Compare, Inventor Coupons, Inventor Currencies, Inventor FAQ, Inventor Favorites, Inventor Fields, Inventor Google Map, Inventor Google Places, Inventor Invoices, Inventor Jobs, Inventor Listing Slider, Inventor Mail Templates, Inventor Notifications, Inventor Packages, Inventor Partners, Inventor PayPal, Inventor Pricing, Inventor Properties, Inventor Reviews, Inventor Shop, Inventor Statistics, Inventor Submission, Inventor Testimonials, Inventor UI Kit, Inventor Watchdogs, Inventor reCAPTCHA, One Click and Widget Logic.
01-26-2017, 04:33 AM
Hi OMG,

To get the theme to look like the online demo requires all plugins to be installed. The only ones that are not pre-packaged are CMB2, Contact Form 7, and Wordpress Importer. But, they can easily be found on the wordpress.org repository, and they're all free.

Once all plugins are installed, click the "One Click Import" or something like that, and it'll download all demo content.

31 plugins is quite a bit to add to a wordpress theme, and it may or may not work for your needs. Personally, I think it most of these plugins should have been built into the core from the developer to add less bloat, but as it stands, the theme still seems to be going strong, so I'm not really complaining on that side of things.
01-26-2017, 05:55 AM
thank you for your help regarding the plugins

im going to take a look again
44.gif

46.gif