21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-28-2016, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2016 05:50 AM by Pixelate.)
[GET] THEMEFOREST - Superlist - Directory WordPress Theme v.1.5.0
[Image: OEVqhbl.png]
Superlist – Directory WordPress Theme

Superlist is the result of several years of active development in WordPress. Theme is trying to offer best directory experience with all out of the box bundled plugins. With the Superlist you have complete directory solution.

Plugins bundled in theme: Claims, Coupons, Currencies, Directions, FAQ, Favorites, Fields, Google Map, Google Places, Invoices, Listing Slider, Mail Templates, Notifications, Packages, Partners, PayPal, Pricing, Properties, Reviews, Shop, Statistics, Stripe, Testimonials, Watchdogs

Prepackaged listing post types: Business, Car, Coupon, Dating, Education, Event, Food and Drink, Hotel, Job, Pet, Property, Shoppings, Travels,

Custom fields

Beside of predefined listing post types, you can easily define own fields to match your needs. Created field can be use for different post types, so you don’t need to recreate it for each of them. Every custom custom field is automatically added to front end submission as well.

Front end submission

Theme has front end submission system for authenticated users.Users can post their listings into directory by logging in. They have full featured dashboard with the listings, profile and password management.

Demo
Code:
http://themeforest.net/item/superlist-directory-wordpress-theme/13507181?s_phrase=&s_rank=8

Here's superlist directory theme, version 1.5 :

Download on zippyshare:

Code:
http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/GRdIZvzf/file.html]Superlist directory wordpress theme
01-28-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: [GET] THEMEFOREST - Superlist - Directory WordPress Theme v.1.5.0
thanks for the share, rep added
01-29-2016, 10:15 AM
I thought a few more than one would like this share?!
01-29-2016, 12:05 PM
Thanks for sharing.
01-29-2016, 03:45 PM
In case anyone's wondering I've installed it and am testing it now. It is working fine for me, although there is a lot of customizing you can do.
61.gif
01-29-2016, 07:26 PM
thanks a lot man! rep+
01-30-2016, 05:40 AM
Two features I like on this them are:
- on the detail page submenu and how it moves you down to the subsection you want while still showing the menu.
- if you have a product or service with a cost you can display bolding above the main image and then buy it / click on purchase before you even have to scroll down to more details. I think it highly appealing for people want to sell products or services.
04-06-2016, 04:04 AM
Any chance you have the newest version? Version 1.7.0
29. March 2016 (date of submission)

Thanks!
04-18-2016, 06:58 AM
bump for latest Version 1.8.0 April 8, 2016
04-28-2016, 07:50 AM
Great share, thank you. Reps added +++++
53.gif