66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-15-2015, 04:44 AM
[GET] SocialEngine php 4.8.9 + Plugins Nulled
SocialEngine 4.8.9 Change Log:

index.php - Renamed constant "_ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER" to "_ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER_MODE" and set HTTP code to "503 Service unavailable" when the site is in maintenance mode.
application/settings/manifest.php - Incremented version.
install/config/manifest.php - Incremented version.
install/import/JsonAbstract.php - Updated Ning Importer tool fixing multiple issues.
install/import/Ning/* - Updated Ning Importer tool fixing multiple issues.
install/import/Ning/Activities.php - Added.
install/import/Ning/BlogComments.php - Added.
install/import/Ning/CoreContent.php - Added.
install/import/Ning/CorePages.php - Added.
install/views/scripts/import/ning-instructions.tpl - Updated URL of "Ning Archive Tool" to point to correct KB article.
application/libraries/Engine/Date.php - Added.
application/libraries/Engine/Image.php - Added autoRotate method.
application/libraries/Engine/manifest.php - Incremented version.
application/libraries/Engine/String.php - Added slug method.
application/libraries/Engine/View/Helper/ViewMore.php - Allowed multiple line breaks in comments.
application/modules/Activity/Model/Action.php - Fixed an issue where a few activity feeds on the "Member Home Page" sometimes appeared missing.
application/modules/Activity/settings/manifest.php - Incremented version.
application/modules/Activity/settings/my.sql - Incremented version.
application/modules/Core/Controller/Action/Admin.php - Fixed issue with "Translation Performance" setting not getting saved in a few cases.
application/modules/Core/controllers/AdminSettingsController.php - Hide values in admin form when _ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER mode is enabled.
application/modules/Core/controllers/PagesController.php - Fixed issue where custom pages having hyphen(-) in their URLs were not working fine.
application/modules/Core/settings/manifest.php - Incremented version.
application/modules/Core/settings/my.sql - Incremented version.
application/modules/Core/views/scripts/admin-themes/index.tpl - Disabled "Activate Theme" button when _ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER mode is enabled.
application/modules/Core/widgets/admin-statistics/index.tpl - Hide license key in administration when _ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER mode is enabled..
application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php - Added method: _initAdminNeuter.
application/modules/Core/externals/styles/admin/main.css - Increased the width of Layout Editor's "Page Block Placement" area for better accessibility in administration.
application/modules/Payment/controllers/AdminGatewayController.php - Hide values in admin form when _ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER mode is enabled.
application/modules/Payment/settings/manifest.php - Incremented version.
application/modules/Payment/settings/my.sql - Incremented version.
application/modules/Storage/controllers/AdminServicesController.php - Redirected users to "Manage Storage Services" when "Edit Storage Service" is accessed and _ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER mode is enabled.
application/modules/Storage/settings/manifest.php - Incremented version.
application/modules/Storage/settings/my.sql - Incremented version.
application/modules/User/controllers/AuthController.php - Fixed compatibility issue with "Facebook Integration" that appeared because of Facebook deprecating their "offline_access" permission.
application/modules/User/controllers/AdminSettingsController.php - Hide keys of Facebook and Twitter when _ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER mode is enabled..
application/modules/User/Form/Signup/Account.php - Fixed issue with "Name" field of Signup form that was conflicting with another form's Name field when existing on same page.
application/modules/User/Model/User.php - Fixed an issue that caused photos getting turned sideways when captured and uploaded from a few android and iOS devices.
application/modules/User/Plugin/Signup/Account.php - Fixed issue where incorrect timezone was being displayed in email that goes to site admin on every new signup.
application/modules/User/Plugin/Signup/Photo.php - Fixed an issue that caused photos getting turned sideways when captured and uploaded from a few android and iOS devices.
application/modules/User/Plugin/Core.php - Fixed issue with newly registered members getting two emails: "Welcome email" and "Welcome email with Password".
application/modules/User/settings/manifest.php - Incremented version.
application/modules/User/settings/my.sql - Incremented version.
application/modules/User/views/scripts/signup/form/account.tpl - Fixed issue with "Name" field of Signup form that was conflicting with another form's Name field when existing on same page.
application/modules/User/views/scripts/_formSignupImage.tpl - Fixed javascript error.
application/modules/User/widgets/home-photo/Controller.php - Fixed log error while accessing Albums section being a non-logged-in user.

http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/NSJPxTJ6/file.html
07-15-2015, 05:23 AM
RE: [GET] SocialEngine php 4.8.9 + Plugins Nulled
Awesome, Thanks alot. Do you have the forum plugin aswell?
07-15-2015, 05:23 AM
W32/Berserker.3561 !!!

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/620c4...436900713/
If you want to thank, give me rep.
07-15-2015, 09:35 AM
Mirrors

Quote:http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/DRSKM....zip_links
http://www.embedupload.com/?d=5WR1ESF0BS

Virustotal

Quote:https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/620c4.../analysis/
07-16-2015, 12:38 AM
So is this good one or not with W32/Berserker.3561 ??
86.gif
07-16-2015, 01:47 AM
Berserker.3561 allows hackers to get into and carry out dangerous actions in affected computers, such as capturing screenshots, stealing personal data, etc.
If you want to thank, give me rep.
07-16-2015, 02:04 AM
sorry for that i will never share stuff what i find
07-16-2015, 02:51 AM
Just created a mirror if you like add reps

Magic Button :
http://mir.cr/06RUEP0G
07-19-2016, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2016 09:18 AM by Sasquatch.)
Any chance that someone has the latest version nulled?

It looks like its up to 4.8.12.

56.gif