Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] SocialEngine php 4.8.9 + Plugins Nulled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SocialEngine 4.8.9 Change Log:

index.php - Renamed constant "_ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER" to "_ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER_MODE" and set HTTP code to "503 Service unavailable" when the site is in maintenance mode.
application/settings/manifest.php - Incremented version.
install/config/manifest.php - Incremented version.
install/import/JsonAbstract.php - Updated Ning Importer tool fixing multiple issues.
install/import/Ning/* - Updated Ning Importer tool fixing multiple issues.
install/import/Ning/Activities.php - Added.
install/import/Ning/BlogComments.php - Added.
install/import/Ning/CoreContent.php - Added.
install/import/Ning/CorePages.php - Added.
install/views/scripts/import/ning-instructions.tpl - Updated URL of "Ning Archive Tool" to point to correct KB article.
application/libraries/Engine/Date.php - Added.
application/libraries/Engine/Image.php - Added autoRotate method.
application/libraries/Engine/manifest.php - Incremented version.
application/libraries/Engine/String.php - Added slug method.
application/libraries/Engine/View/Helper/ViewMore.php - Allowed multiple line breaks in comments.
application/modules/Activity/Model/Action.php - Fixed an issue where a few activity feeds on the "Member Home Page" sometimes appeared missing.
application/modules/Activity/settings/manifest.php - Incremented version.
application/modules/Activity/settings/my.sql - Incremented version.
application/modules/Core/Controller/Action/Admin.php - Fixed issue with "Translation Performance" setting not getting saved in a few cases.
application/modules/Core/controllers/AdminSettingsController.php - Hide values in admin form when _ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER mode is enabled.
application/modules/Core/controllers/PagesController.php - Fixed issue where custom pages having hyphen(-) in their URLs were not working fine.
application/modules/Core/settings/manifest.php - Incremented version.
application/modules/Core/settings/my.sql - Incremented version.
application/modules/Core/views/scripts/admin-themes/index.tpl - Disabled "Activate Theme" button when _ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER mode is enabled.
application/modules/Core/widgets/admin-statistics/index.tpl - Hide license key in administration when _ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER mode is enabled..
application/modules/Core/Bootstrap.php - Added method: _initAdminNeuter.
application/modules/Core/externals/styles/admin/main.css - Increased the width of Layout Editor's "Page Block Placement" area for better accessibility in administration.
application/modules/Payment/controllers/AdminGatewayController.php - Hide values in admin form when _ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER mode is enabled.
application/modules/Payment/settings/manifest.php - Incremented version.
application/modules/Payment/settings/my.sql - Incremented version.
application/modules/Storage/controllers/AdminServicesController.php - Redirected users to "Manage Storage Services" when "Edit Storage Service" is accessed and _ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER mode is enabled.
application/modules/Storage/settings/manifest.php - Incremented version.
application/modules/Storage/settings/my.sql - Incremented version.
application/modules/User/controllers/AuthController.php - Fixed compatibility issue with "Facebook Integration" that appeared because of Facebook deprecating their "offline_access" permission.
application/modules/User/controllers/AdminSettingsController.php - Hide keys of Facebook and Twitter when _ENGINE_ADMIN_NEUTER mode is enabled..
application/modules/User/Form/Signup/Account.php - Fixed issue with "Name" field of Signup form that was conflicting with another form's Name field when existing on same page.
application/modules/User/Model/User.php - Fixed an issue that caused photos getting turned sideways when captured and uploaded from a few android and iOS devices.
application/modules/User/Plugin/Signup/Account.php - Fixed issue where incorrect timezone was being displayed in email that goes to site admin on every new signup.
application/modules/User/Plugin/Signup/Photo.php - Fixed an issue that caused photos getting turned sideways when captured and uploaded from a few android and iOS devices.
application/modules/User/Plugin/Core.php - Fixed issue with newly registered members getting two emails: "Welcome email" and "Welcome email with Password".
application/modules/User/settings/manifest.php - Incremented version.
application/modules/User/settings/my.sql - Incremented version.
application/modules/User/views/scripts/signup/form/account.tpl - Fixed issue with "Name" field of Signup form that was conflicting with another form's Name field when existing on same page.
application/modules/User/views/scripts/_formSignupImage.tpl - Fixed javascript error.
application/modules/User/widgets/home-photo/Controller.php - Fixed log error while accessing Albums section being a non-logged-in user.

http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/NSJPxTJ6/file.html
Awesome, Thanks alot. Do you have the forum plugin aswell?
So is this good one or not with W32/Berserker.3561 ??
Berserker.3561 allows hackers to get into and carry out dangerous actions in affected computers, such as capturing screenshots, stealing personal data, etc.
sorry for that i will never share stuff what i find
Just created a mirror if you like add reps

Magic Button :
http://mir.cr/06RUEP0G
Any chance that someone has the latest version nulled?

It looks like its up to 4.8.12.
Reference URL's