11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-26-2014, 02:49 PM
RE:
thanks for the crack CP... thanks....
03-26-2014, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014 03:18 PM by BLACKLIGHT.)
RE:
Thanks CP for this great share +5rep added.....
03-26-2014, 03:27 PM
RE:
Ok I went about it a different way, I copied all the files from my installed SenukeX over to CyberPunks v3.2.3 and it runs perfectly, but where do I find my Projects and URLs ? so I can copy them over to v3.2.3 - all help appreciated :)
03-26-2014, 03:30 PM
RE:
Thank you.
03-26-2014, 03:34 PM
RE:
(03-26-2014 02:10 PM)BurtonW Wrote:  Hello CyberPunk, Thank you for your quick reply, ok so same computer, same system, I first updated my SenukeX, then I replaced the SEnuke Application with your v3.2.3 (that is what I have always done) - but I get - An attempt was made to load a programme with an incorrect format - your help appreciated :)
Then that exactly your problem. Use the whole version I provide for these ones. As of now, (starting with this version) you need to copy more than just SENuke.exe. There is another file that is patched now. It just makes it more complicated for newbies, so I don't want to confuse them by giving instructions on how to copy another file. Then you get into them having 64bit and this is 32bit. So I am just trying to keep it simple for everyone.

I think the error message your getting may be because you have the 64bit SENuke installed, when my copy is the 32bit. The new SENuke installer forces 64bit users to download the 64bit senuke. I had to get on my 32bit partition to download it. I could have edited the downloader to allow me, but it would have been un-necessary lol. However, even if you had the 32bit version installed, you would still be missing the other cracked file. Without the other file, it would tell you "SENuke not authenticated" and not login.

So unless you copy both, it still will not work.

For those who ARE experienced enough with computers and are comfortable with copying a cracked exe file to the programs directory, to patch an existing install... the other file you need is: wnfvobceim.dll (it is in the senuke directory)
64.gif
03-26-2014, 04:39 PM
RE:
(03-26-2014 03:27 PM)BurtonW Wrote:  Ok I went about it a different way, I copied all the files from my installed SenukeX over to CyberPunks v3.2.3 and it runs perfectly, but where do I find my Projects and URLs ? so I can copy them over to v3.2.3 - all help appreciated :)
You need to import your database into the new installation.
03-26-2014, 05:44 PM
RE:
Thank you CyberPunk :)

Thank you kirstie :)

Working perfectly now - all your time and help greatly appreciated :)
03-26-2014, 06:51 PM
RE:
This guy make me happy always love you Cyberpunk
03-26-2014, 07:13 PM
RE:
CyberPunk for the President! Thanks a ton mate!!!
03-26-2014, 08:02 PM
RE:
(03-26-2014 03:34 PM)CyberPunk Wrote:  
(03-26-2014 02:10 PM)BurtonW Wrote:  Hello CyberPunk, Thank you for your quick reply, ok so same computer, same system, I first updated my SenukeX, then I replaced the SEnuke Application with your v3.2.3 (that is what I have always done) - but I get - An attempt was made to load a programme with an incorrect format - your help appreciated :)
Then that exactly your problem. Use the whole version I provide for these ones. As of now, (starting with this version) you need to copy more than just SENuke.exe. There is another file that is patched now. It just makes it more complicated for newbies, so I don't want to confuse them by giving instructions on how to copy another file. Then you get into them having 64bit and this is 32bit. So I am just trying to keep it simple for everyone.

I think the error message your getting may be because you have the 64bit SENuke installed, when my copy is the 32bit. The new SENuke installer forces 64bit users to download the 64bit senuke. I had to get on my 32bit partition to download it. I could have edited the downloader to allow me, but it would have been un-necessary lol. However, even if you had the 32bit version installed, you would still be missing the other cracked file. Without the other file, it would tell you "SENuke not authenticated" and not login.

So unless you copy both, it still will not work.

For those who ARE experienced enough with computers and are comfortable with copying a cracked exe file to the programs directory, to patch an existing install... the other file you need is: wnfvobceim.dll (it is in the senuke directory)
Thank you for your information, i have already copied SENuke.exe and wnfvobceim.dll to installed version and it works well now :)
69.gif
WwW.VietGet.Net - Premium Link Generator

78.gif