79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-25-2014, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014 01:27 PM by CyberPunk.)
[GET] SENuke XCr v3.2.3 (NEW SECURITY) - Cracked By CyberPunk
FIRSTIIIIEEEES!! I am marking my stake here.. I am the first to crack the new SENuke security :)

Updated: Adding the link to my SENuke help thread. It covers the KNOWN things that DO NOT work in cracked versions, min requirements, ect. So if you have any troubles at all, or are new to using SENuke, then read this: ~*~ CyberPunk's SENuke Help Thread ~*~

Well, Areeb finally did it. He updated the security protecting SENuke. He did something I didn't think though, so kudos to him. I did not expect him to use a C++ library for the authentication. I give him props for the clever way he hid the execution of this routine. However, I was able to find it fairly easily.

For now, that is all I am saying in regards to the new security he added. I want to see if anyone else around here manages to get a working crack for this as well. Once other people start being able to crack this, I will make another video tutorial on how to do it :)

PS: I TOLD you guys that if my tutorial got too much attention that it could cause an update to the SENuke security. So next time, you guys need to be a little better with the shared info, and not repost it publicly!! It may not be so easy to crack next time! - I am not saying 100% that it was due to my tutorial.. it could just be random lol. However, the timing adds up. I released it in what, January? Then recently someone ripped it and now its find-able on blogs and sites over the internet, public. So a few weeks after it went public, a new security rolls out... The security didn't change for OVER a year, then it all of a sudden changes once the tutorial made it out there enough to draw his attention. It could just be a coincidence... or maybe Areeb is watching :D muhahaha..

PPS: Guys and gals who entered their email to get my old tutorial, Watch your email and I may email a video on how to crack the new senuke version. ONLY for you guys :)

Download Links:
=======================

Enjoy...
03-25-2014, 11:17 PM
RE:
You are The Best Cyberpunk :)
03-25-2014, 11:18 PM
RE:
Dear sir please give me also i am never shared any body your cracking guide yes you are right found one blog who shared your cracking guide with survey password. These guys are doing mistake and make everything to public. I also want new tutorial sir thanks. please give me.
03-25-2014, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2014 11:24 PM by CyberPunk.)
RE:
Thanks.

The new video tutorial is NOT made yet. I will make it once some other people figure out how to crack the new security. I will enjoy the glory for a little while. For all I know, someone else could crack it today.. or never lol.. If nobody comes around, I will eventually make the video. Sharing the video will be in 2 waves. first, to those on my email list... and then a few weeks later I will share it on forum in the VIP section only.
03-25-2014, 11:42 PM
RE:
Very thanks to you!!
39.gif
Make you become real man: https://realalpha.men
03-25-2014, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2014 11:58 PM by RA-ONE.)
RE:
Thanks man !!

Soon Areeb will hire you for Senuke security protection Verysad
03-25-2014, 11:59 PM
RE:
He should ;) I can program in a few languages, and know a few things about security and packing files, ect.. It would be worth his money.
03-26-2014, 12:04 AM
RE:
Hit him up how do you managed to crack that up he may hire you. BTW do you in need of that job- just asking

(03-25-2014 11:59 PM)CyberPunk Wrote:  He should ;) I can program in a few languages, and know a few things about security and packing files, ect.. It would be worth his money.
03-26-2014, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014 12:25 AM by SkepticJudge.)
RE:
Some lame-ass dude posted it all over the interwebs, good thing we still have CyberPunk for exclusive and awesome releases.
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
If You Find It Useful "+1 REP" It.
03-26-2014, 12:30 AM
RE:
Thanks a lot Cyberpunk. This has always been your thing. Rep 4 yah!!
46.gif

60.gif