12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-26-2014, 08:58 AM
RE:
Good to see you're back on the scene for a minute. It's always a pleasure using your cracks so thank you and 5 reps to you Brother. Peace$$$
BBHF Love, Enjoy And Prosper.
03-26-2014, 09:48 AM
RE:
How can I get in your email list? Pretty cool
03-26-2014, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014 09:59 AM by Walt The Heavyweight.)
RE:
Not sure why you release this on freebies instead VIP(because freebies appear 1# instantly for this keyword and it will be ripped instantly to other trash forums). But thanks for cracking!

Also requesting GSA SER.

+5 rep as usual!
THANKS FOR THE REPS 74muscle
03-26-2014, 10:39 AM
RE:
Looks like the "indexer option" is asking for lic.!

Thanks
03-26-2014, 11:16 AM
RE:
(03-26-2014 10:39 AM)justmeagain Wrote:  Looks like the "indexer option" is asking for lic.!

Thanks
umm the "indexer option" has required a legit license from day one. Please don't post on SENuke cracks about features that are known NOT to work in the cracked versions! The "download pre-created hotmail email" does not work either, along with the scripts portal. They rely on the SENuke servers, and there is nothing anyone can do to get around that. These have been WELL known for well over a year.
57.gif
03-26-2014, 12:19 PM
RE:
Hello CyberPunk, your wonderful cracks have always worked for me, but this one gives me a handling error, I think I need a x86 version, your help appreciated :)
03-26-2014, 12:43 PM
RE:
dam'n dude where have you been!, glad to have you back, thanks!
03-26-2014, 01:22 PM
RE:
(03-26-2014 12:19 PM)BurtonW Wrote:  Hello CyberPunk, your wonderful cracks have always worked for me, but this one gives me a handling error, I think I need a x86 version, your help appreciated :)
This IS the x86 version.. x86 is the same thing as 32bit! Confusing to some, but they are two names for the same thing.

Usually, errors in SEnuke that look like a serious issue (Like system errors, unhandled exception, ect.) and is a result of not having the minimum required .NET Framework. You need the .NET Framework v4.5!

Have you used past SENuke shares fine? On the same computer, everything the same... or are you new to using SENuke, or recently formatted/reinstalled your computer? The reason I am asking, is because SENuke requires the .NET Framework. If you format or re-install windows, you do not have the .NET Framework anymore and have to re-install it. If you have never used SENuke, then you need to install the .NET Framework version 4.5. You can download it directly from Microsoft, just Google for it.

With that said... This IS a new change from SENuke. The method they go about the authentication in this version, could get blocked by an anti-virus or firewall. I have ran it with Avast Internet Security on without any problems, but who knows yet about all the others. I can say that if there is an issue with something, it will ALSO be in the legit paid version. So their customers would have the same issue as you. ie: If Norton is blocking the authentication method, it would affect BOTH paid and cracked people! So you would see people on their own forums talking about it. This is new, so only time will tell.

I will update the original post in this thread to include a link to my SENuke help thread, that covers some common SENuke issues and trouble shooting.
03-26-2014, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2014 01:23 PM by TrafficSource.)
RE:
ActivationResult result = new ActivationResult();
WebClient client = new WebClient();
Type type = Assembly.Load(client.DownloadData("https://auth.senuke.com/senuke_scripts/SENuke.Licensing.Server/nmshvndefm.bin")).GetType("nmshvndefm.nnpwdjyksf");
if (type != null)
{
MethodInfo method = type.GetMethod("krusvtwuna");
object[] parameters = new object[] { username, password };
str = Conversions.ToString(method.Invoke(null, parameters));
}

All he is doing is passing the username and password though a .dll which passes it to wnfvobceim.dll which connects out to the auth servers.... ssdd just release your crack for the public broseph.

edit... if you have releases it kudos. I don't crack anymore but if I did... I would have lol.
03-26-2014, 02:10 PM
RE:
Hello CyberPunk, Thank you for your quick reply, ok so same computer, same system, I first updated my SenukeX, then I replaced the SEnuke Application with your v3.2.3 (that is what I have always done) - but I get - An attempt was made to load a programme with an incorrect format - your help appreciated :)
17.gif

25.gif