39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-04-2013, 11:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 10:06 AM by chikfilet.)
[GET] OFFLINERS Service Invoice Pro
Okay this is my personal share for all of BBHF Members. Read the history of how this came about.

I actually purchased this software for my remodeling, pressure washing, and painting business and currently still using it.

I had a house fire this time last year and lost my computer that had all my company records on it including the license to this software.

Explaining my situation to the software company who could easily check credit card records and confirm my purchase and resend my key to the software ignored my request for support and eventually I had to purchase the key again. So I told them that I would find a way to stick it to them for giving me the shaft on this software purchase and that I would find a way to hack it and give it away free as I see fit and in no certain terms told them to kiss my ass.

So enough about my story and on to the goodies of this software. Its simple and worked on a test with a family member with success.

Please reply here if it worked for you so everyone will know its working and reply if it stops working please

This is a loophole to their own software without hacking it so you don't need to worry about a virus from the original file from me but scan if it makes you feel better.

STEP 1.

Download Bid-n-Service software or view website here (I included the software in zip if you want to skip step 1)

Magic Button :
Code:
ttp://download.cnet.com/Bid-n-Invoice-Service-Invoice/3001-2064_4-10659439.html?hlndr=1

STEP 2.

Download zip file with software and backup DB of software

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/WDESODUE/serviceinvoice8_0.zip_links

STEP 3.

Install software and run don't enter any info or you can whatever you want just use trial. Next in the menu choose Maintenance the choose backup/restore from drop down.

Now click on restore company data and search for the serviceinvoice8 db file and open it and click okay close the program and reopen it and you should have Full PRO VERSION.

Confirm here if it works Thanks, Rep, and Share.
09-05-2013, 12:05 AM
RE:
+5, hope you recover fast.

If a business doesn't care about their customers, they'll sooner or later go bankrupt, so no worries. Time will punish them ;)
Smile!
09-05-2013, 12:12 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 12:18 AM by khokan.)
RE:
yes, it works, thank you for this wonderful share.

I feel sorry for all the incidents happened to you. Some sellers don't handle issues properly and harass customers. I also have same experiences. But they are few, most of the sellers are good and professional ones.

I prey to God for your quick recovery and prosperity.
09-05-2013, 12:23 AM
RE:
+rep added, not sure if i will ever use it though :) but Thank you~
09-05-2013, 01:15 AM
RE:
+REP, your instructions worked perfectly... can't wait to explore this great tool for free-lancers!

/rodSteel
20.gif
09-05-2013, 01:49 AM
RE:
Worked perfect Chickfilet.

Thanks for this great share.

Rep added as it should be.

Anti-virus scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5d919...378309524/

File name: serviceinvoice8_0.zip
Detection ratio: 0 / 47
09-05-2013, 03:25 AM
RE:
works fine...thanks for this
09-05-2013, 03:26 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share chikfilet, but It doesn't work for me, running win7 and tried to put it (service8 file) in different spots (another partition, desktop etc used the existing file; service8 etc)but it wouldn't change the status of the prog from trial when I restart prog??
Can anybody tell me what I am missing, followed the directions to no avail.
Thanks so much,
PatcheZ
TRYING to increase my MF account, will give MAX Reps (IF you want let me know) https://www.mediafire.com/?q596gt1

ALSO get courses at an EXTREMELY reasonable price for a LIFETIME here: https://wellherewego--{{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER}}}.thrivecart.com/vip-plan/
09-05-2013, 03:46 AM
RE:
I have windows 7 and np. What I did was put the serviceinvoice8.db file in a folder on my desktop so it was easy to locate. So when you restore company data you find that file and click on it. You DON'T take file and put it in the install directory.
(09-05-2013 03:26 AM)PatcheZ Wrote:  Thanks for the share chikfilet, but It doesn't work for me, running win7 and tried to put it (service8 file) in different spots (another partition, desktop etc used the existing file; service8 etc)but it wouldn't change the status of the prog from trial when I restart prog??
Can anybody tell me what I am missing, followed the directions to no avail.
Thanks so much,
PatcheZ
09-05-2013, 04:15 AM
RE:
Worked for me on Windows 8.
57.gif

37.gif