29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-26-2017, 07:10 AM
RE: [GET] Newbie List Hack
Whoa nelly.... Be careful California Kid. You might be on thin ice... g00gled goonda and Wikipedia says it's hired thug, dangerous person. So webgoonda literally translates into Internet Thug.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goonda

I'd have never known until now. Interesting to actually read the material. Wondered if that is what Goon Squad is from. Don't know Latin either so my interest died.

Bangladesh-

Bangladesh's Control of Disorderly and Dangerous Persons (Goondas) Act (East Bengal Act IV of 1954), Section 13(1), gives seven grounds under which a tribunal may declare a person to be a goonda and place him on the prescribed list of goondas:[7]

-frequents for immoral purposes houses or localities inhabited by prostitutes; or
-frequents resorts of vice such as drinking or gambling dens, or places where opium or other intoxicating drugs are smoked or otherwise consumed; or
-generally appears in public while drunk; or
-is addicted to smoking opium; or
-uses obscene or abusive language in public; or
-makes fraudulent collection in the name of charity;
-is involved in affray, rowdyism or acts of intimidation or violence in any place private or public so as to cause alarm to the people living or frequenting the neighbourhood

India-

Many states of India have enacted special laws to deal with Goondas.

11-26-2017, 07:11 AM
(11-26-2017 01:52 AM)nokia5233 Wrote:  AIO MIRROR - VIDEO QUALITY 720P
Code:
http://*blocked filehost* due to members abuse: resharing duplicate,sharing is caring not monetizing!!!/rH/Newbie_List_Hack.rar

Thanks Nokia for the mirror.
You are always making mirrors quickly in several threads and help members much.
Thanks again and REPs added.

Now why don't use Mir.cr or your favorite "MultiMirrorUpload"?
Downloading from 'Orangeupload' is a pain, No Resume, if any interruption, all gone.
11-26-2017, 07:13 AM
Thank you. The orangeupload seems to be disconnected.
+3 REP.
11-26-2017, 08:09 AM
I'm glad to see this so fast. So, it's Thanksgiving time and that's want I'm gonna do, +5 love to all involved:

newreader OP for [REQ], webgoonda for membership link, bukks for making [GET] thread, nokia5233 for AIO, Razmataz13 for wiki info on Bangladesh's Control of Disorderly and Dangerous Persons, lol.

All +5's, thanks you!

Twice for nokia5233, reps maxed for you today but will do some more tomorrow.

Also thankful I don't have to wade through 10gigs to get to the meat.

These guys, Kenny and Cam don't have the most steller rep around here but I think this wso may be an exception. I'm on the first video (concerning email copy) and already I'm having "Why didn't I think of that?" type of thoughts.
11-26-2017, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2017 10:55 AM by LookingForward.)
Here are the oto's give reps to OP.
OTO 1

OTO 2

OTO 3

OTO 4

Enjoy!
71.gif
11-26-2017, 02:31 PM

Frequently Asked Questions

What Is This All About?
This is a simple method that ANYONE can use to start building a list of BUYERS Today with only 60 minutes of work per day.

Do I Need To Create A Product?
NO! You do not need to create a product or have a current product to use this system.

Do I Need Any Tech Skills?
No technical skills are required at all.

Do I Need Any Sales Skills?
You won't be selling anything at all to anyone - ever. So the answer to that is NO!

I've 'Failed' In The Past. Can I Still Do This?
Yes, if you're willing to forget what you learned from the 'failures' who taught you in the past!

How Are You Different From Everyone Else?
Good question. We have a combined 39 POTD awards in a row and 2 Product of the Year nominations. We also have some of the lowest refund rates in the industry. Our products simply get our customers results, period! The reason why is because we actually do what we teach every day! We aren't 'theory pushers.' We really do this stuff daily!

How Soon Will I See Results?
The truth is that we've seen people make money with this model in a few hours and we've seen people make nothing at all. Let me ask you this...How long will it take me to drive to Disney World? To answer that you'd need to know where I'm coming from and how fast I'm willing to drive...right? Same thing applies here. The faster you 'drive' our model the faster you'll see results.
11-26-2017, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2017 03:06 PM by **PitBull**.)
this looks interesting....dont have the time to go through just now so any reviews? not sure who to rep...so for now nokia and CK and raz....
11-26-2017, 03:14 PM
I wanted to share this but it's already here. Oh, well..thanks anyway!
11-26-2017, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2017 03:45 PM by webgoonda.)
This thread is comedy gold.
11-27-2017, 10:24 AM
Thanks LookingForward for the links.
+3 REP.
59.gif

54.gif