7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-28-2017, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2017 01:13 PM by uwa223.)
RE: [GET] Newbie List Hack
The List Hack they talk about is buying subscribers from LeadServe, an Opt-intelligence company. They are paying 0.25 per subscriber. I created a Leadserve acct a few months ago; I deposited $25 and they matched it by giving me a $25 credit. I was going to use their B2B category to sell my software but never got around to it.

There aren't many reviews available about the quality of these subscribers, but Matt Bacak and Ricco Davis said that they are much better than solo ads subscribers.

The difference between solo ads and Leadserve is that with solo ads you are paying for clicks; while with Leadserve you are paying for subscribers.
11-28-2017, 02:16 PM
be weary when the price you pay per subscriber is low. there aren't quick paths to success. there is a reason why so many people use solos and not lead serve. i would never believe ANYONE who says leadserve will serve better leads than solos. i think they are full of shit if they said that. with solos you are paying about $1.50-$2 a subscriber depending on how well you squeeze page is converting with your offer and the list you're buying in to. these sound like reasonable #'s to me. not .25 per subsriber. sorry. hope nobody buys in to that bullshit.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
11-30-2017, 01:15 PM
amazing course
11-30-2017, 01:44 PM
(11-26-2017 07:11 AM)smartys Wrote:  
(11-26-2017 01:52 AM)nokia5233 Wrote:  AIO MIRROR - VIDEO QUALITY 720P
Code:
http://*blocked filehost* due to members abuse: resharing duplicate,sharing is caring not monetizing!!!/rH/Newbie_List_Hack.rar

Thanks Nokia for the mirror.
You are always making mirrors quickly in several threads and help members much.
Thanks again and REPs added.

Now why don't use Mir.cr or your favorite "MultiMirrorUpload"?
Downloading from 'Orangeupload' is a pain, No Resume, if any interruption, all gone.
Because he was trying to make money from this forum. You see that "Earn Money" tab? You can make money with this site if someone downloads file from there
11-30-2017, 03:14 PM
CutePanda packs an UGLY PUNCH! OUCH!! Mad Slap

Reps for ya! Happydance

(11-30-2017 01:44 PM)cutepanda Wrote:  
Code:
http://*blocked filehost* due to members abuse: resharing duplicate,sharing is caring not monetizing!!!/rH/Newbie_List_Hack.rar

Downloading from 'Orangeupload' is a pain, No Resume, if any interruption, all gone.
Because he was trying to make money from this forum. You see that "Earn Money" tab? You can make money with this site if someone downloads file from there
28.gif
I don't suffer fools gladly, but I will gladly make fools suffer.
12-01-2017, 09:51 AM
(11-28-2017 02:16 PM)California Kid Wrote:  be weary when the price you pay per subscriber is low. there aren't quick paths to success. there is a reason why so many people use solos and not lead serve. i would never believe ANYONE who says leadserve will serve better leads than solos. i think they are full of shit if they said that. with solos you are paying about $1.50-$2 a subscriber depending on how well you squeeze page is converting with your offer and the list you're buying in to. these sound like reasonable #'s to me. not .25 per subsriber. sorry. hope nobody buys in to that bullshit.

I'm with you - 'California Kid'....

There is a reason many of us pay $3 - $5 for a "qualified" lead. Because we've got a funnel that turns that lead into an average of $80+ lifetime customer value. Per lead.

Modern day alchemy, if you ask me....

Example: Netflix
People are promoting all sorts of ads for CPA offers to find subscribers for Netflix. To pick up $10 - $35 for email submits or credit card numbers for a trial.... There's a reason Netflix doesn't mind paying out a little money now. The average Netflix subscriber stays with them for more than 2 years. Expect that number to increase as they get richer and willing to improve content even more.

(see g00gle search I just did 5 minutes ago---

[Image: Lifetime_Customer_Value_-_Netflix.jpg]

That's why we're in this business.

To make return on our investment of money or time. Or both.

AbeLincolnBart

"Success leaves clues, but rarely within reach of a couch."
---Blair Warren
12-01-2017, 04:20 PM
(11-30-2017 03:14 PM)ArnieAbrams Wrote:  CutePanda packs an UGLY PUNCH! OUCH!! Mad Slap

Reps for ya! Happydance

(11-30-2017 01:44 PM)cutepanda Wrote:  
Code:

I wonder why people don't report him? Because of his reputation numbers? This is the first time I see "numbers can lie"
12-01-2017, 05:12 PM
i was thinking about it myself. it's something i normally report when i see crap like this. i sorta gave the guy leeway because of his continued support of the forum and all the mirrors he so good at creating. this was before when i had my adblocker turned on. when i had it turned off and saw all the popups, i thought it was utterly ridiculous combined with the 1 minute wait time to download(which i didn't. i just wanted to test this new mirror he's been promoting).

when it comes to reps panda, #'s ALWAYS lie. i've been saying it ever since i've been a member here taking a non conformist point of view and looking at people objectively and not based on reps as most people do.

i am still gonna let it slide. someone else can be the bad guy once in a while. if he wants to risk getting warned and make a few bucks, who am i to say no to that when he's been very helpful to the forum in the past. i hope he knows though that he wont be able to get away with that crap for too long ESPECIALLY if he plans to use that same site for mirrors in the vip section. we have a lot of leechers though in the freebies section. i don't mind letting the leechers jump through hoops personally haha

(12-01-2017 04:20 PM)cutepanda Wrote:  I wonder why people don't report him? Because of his reputation numbers? This is the first time I see "numbers can lie"
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
12-01-2017, 09:36 PM
(11-26-2017 12:56 AM)webgoonda Wrote:  Hey, bukks dude, I'm not complaining but it doesn't hurt to give credit where due, does it? I posted the link first in the Request section. Just saying. Happy thanksgiving, anyway.

I actually bought it too and I didn't see you had posted before me.
12-02-2017, 01:32 AM
Leadserve sucks!
I blew a lot of money on them in return for zero-response leads.

(11-28-2017 02:16 PM)California Kid Wrote:  be weary when the price you pay per subscriber is low. there aren't quick paths to success. there is a reason why so many people use solos and not lead serve. i would never believe ANYONE who says leadserve will serve better leads than solos. i think they are full of shit if they said that. with solos you are paying about $1.50-$2 a subscriber depending on how well you squeeze page is converting with your offer and the list you're buying in to. these sound like reasonable #'s to me. not .25 per subsriber. sorry. hope nobody buys in to that bullshit.
7.gif

54.gif