9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-10-2015, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2015 07:57 AM by sindbod.)
[GET] LocalUp Advanced 2015 by MOZ and LocalU - All presentations
Hey folks,

LocalUp took place FEB 7th 2015 in Seattle...

...join us for an explosion of local SEO knowledge as Local U and Moz present LocalUp Advanced. Whether you're in-house, an agency or consultant serving brick and mortar businesses, or a Yellow Pages publisher, you'll learn next-level tips and tricks for everything from getting reviews and finding influencers to mobile optimization and local ranking factors. You'll also have opportunities to ask your questions to a Google representative face-to-face and meet other people who love local SEO just as much as you.

Sales Page and Direct Download Page:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://moz.com/localup#agenda

!!!CHECK OUT THE AGENDA WHERE YOU WILL FIND THE DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR EACH SECTION!!!
05-10-2015, 06:22 AM
RE: [GET] LocalUp Advanced 2015 by MOZ and LocalU - All presentations
Did I miss the location of the download ? all you have in that link is the registration page
05-10-2015, 07:58 AM
(05-10-2015 06:22 AM)imgamekc Wrote:  Did I miss the location of the download ? all you have in that link is the registration page

Hi,

pls look closely. I added one line about where exactly you'll find the links above.
05-10-2015, 08:02 AM
These look like they are just copies of the slides used, rather than the videos.
05-10-2015, 08:12 AM
This is NOT the training, it's only the pdf/powerpoints of each presentations. Moz are always sharing openly these docs, but the "real meat" will cost $99.
53.gif

18.gif