Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] LocalUp Advanced 2015 by MOZ and LocalU - All presentations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks,

LocalUp took place FEB 7th 2015 in Seattle...

...join us for an explosion of local SEO knowledge as Local U and Moz present LocalUp Advanced. Whether you're in-house, an agency or consultant serving brick and mortar businesses, or a Yellow Pages publisher, you'll learn next-level tips and tricks for everything from getting reviews and finding influencers to mobile optimization and local ranking factors. You'll also have opportunities to ask your questions to a Google representative face-to-face and meet other people who love local SEO just as much as you.

Sales Page and Direct Download Page:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://moz.com/localup#agenda

!!!CHECK OUT THE AGENDA WHERE YOU WILL FIND THE DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR EACH SECTION!!!
Did I miss the location of the download ? all you have in that link is the registration page
(05-10-2015 06:22 AM)imgamekc Wrote: [ -> ]Did I miss the location of the download ? all you have in that link is the registration page

Hi,

pls look closely. I added one line about where exactly you'll find the links above.
These look like they are just copies of the slides used, rather than the videos.
This is NOT the training, it's only the pdf/powerpoints of each presentations. Moz are always sharing openly these docs, but the "real meat" will cost $99.
Reference URL's