66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-30-2014, 04:17 PM
[GET] Let Me Take You By The Hand And Show You How To Make $5000 A Month
Want A Short Cut To Success? Want To Learn How To Create A Full Time Income Online That Will Replace Your Day Job?

"David Made $3000 In A Day After Working With Me For A Few Months"

"Then A Few Weeks Later He Hit His First $8000 Day"

[Image: david+proof.png]

Let Me Show You How To Create Your Dream Lifestyle, Just Like I've Done For Myself.

[Image: zach-lifestyle-collage.png]

Dear Warrior,

Let me ask you a question…..

Are you suffering from information overload, can’t stay focused, not sure where to start or what to do?

Why is it that some people are able to kill it online and makes thousands of dollars a month effortlessly while the rest of us struggle to make a measly $100?

Would you like to know the REAL answer?

They found a mentor.

[Image: zach-testi-collage.png]
They just needed someone who could show them what to do, how to do it and how to unlock their true potential so they could crush it online.

Behind every successful person is someone who faced lots of struggles, spent endless hours and lots of money to learn what they know.

But you know what???

A mentor can help you get there faster.

I mean think about that for a second, what if you had someone more experienced than you that was willing to help….

Do you think this would help you achieve your goals faster?

What if that person was 100% dedicated to making YOU a success!

Would you be interested to join such a program?

Of course you would!

Indonesian Girl Makes Over $6k Following My Advice
Imagine having training available at your finger tips, the ability to ask me questions through email, Facebook and reach out for help when you’re having trouble with something and someone to kick you in the butt when you need a little motivation.

Well you no longer have to imagine because this is now a reality with my new coaching program.

I’m going to take you by the hand and provide you with all the training and resources for free so no matter what your experience level is you will succeed.

But we won’t stop there, we are going to work together to ensure that you create a full time income stream, build a big list and learn how to make money from your list.

Samith Is Now On Track To Make $10k A Month

Take The Shortcut To Success With My Coaching

When you become a member you’re going to be provided with my BEST methods to drive traffic and make lots of money. You’re going to learn some of the most powerful strategies and secrets I’ve paid lots of money to learn.

What Will You Get?

* Access to my bootcamp training where I show you my exact strategies I use in my business.

* I'm going to work with you daily to get results in your business. I'm going to show you exactly what you should be doing and how to do it. You just show up daily ready to work!

* You will get all my contact details so anytime you need help I'm just a message away(facebook and email).

* I'm going to show you how to position yourself as an authority.

* Access To My Facebook Mastermind Group(1100 people and growing daily)

Why Should You Trust Me?

I’ve created many different successful online businesses including an offline consulting business, outsourcing center in the Philippines where I now reside and I’m a successful product creator and Internet Marketer.

Just in case you want proof that i’m the real deal

“Income From One Of My Product Launches “

[Image: productlaunchproof2.png]
“Over $40,000 In One Affiliate Program In 60 Days”

[Image: mobe-results.jpg]
“And Another $3400 In Another Program”

[Image: mlspresults.jpg]
“More Income From Random Affiliate Programs I Promote”

[Image: paypalproof.png]
"I Dominate The Leaderboards With Some of The Biggest Names In The Industry"

[Image: leaderboard1.jpg]
[Image: leaderboard2.jpg]
Look, I'm not showing you all of this to brag. That's not my style.

I only post the screenshots because I know people want to make sure they can trust the person they follow and look to for guidance.

To tell you the truth, I don't like publicly sharing my income online, but my students like seeing it for motivation and I remember when I started online I loved seeing what's possible.

The problem is most people just look at the success other people are getting online and can never figure out the right method to start building their own business.

At some point you will end up getting pulled in 50 different directions by different guru's and eventually you will end up frustrated and quit. It's a sad reality, but often this is the case.

That's why I created my coaching program to help people just like YOU!

With My Coaching You Will Succeed!

My goal in 2014 is to help at least 100 people quit their jobs and create a dream life for themselves just like I did.

You can expect Personal Attention when you join my coaching program. If you have a problem or a question all you have to do is post it in the group and you will get an answer that is specific toYOU!

I’m committed to making you a success, but I warn you this isn’t for the lazy or weak hearted.

I’m going to kick you in the butt when you need it and be there to make sure you succeed.

This is as an amazing offer and I will be removing this very soon. This is a bargin considering I charge $500 for a 1hr coaching call and $1997 for one on one coaching.

If you’re serious about your future don’t waste time because I'm going to start charging to get access to my Facebook Mastermind Group and Bootcamp Training.

[Image: red-arrow-animated.gif]
[Image: letmein.png]
Direct Access Arrange
Training Videos
ADD Some +REP For Share
06-30-2014, 04:46 PM
RE:
Thanks For Another Great Share...REP ADDED For Share
06-30-2014, 06:29 PM
RE:
Thank you for this, +++REP.
06-30-2014, 09:34 PM
RE:
Thank you for this, +++REP.
06-30-2014, 10:03 PM
RE:
thank you soo mutch for this tuts
repss added
7.gif
06-30-2014, 10:46 PM
RE:
THANKS.....Rep.....
07-01-2014, 12:31 AM
RE:
Lots of vids to watch, anybody know what this is all about?
07-01-2014, 12:55 AM
RE:
Nice.

+rep added.
I am but a learner --- so teach me!!! Smile A teacher will appear when the student is ready.
07-01-2014, 01:05 AM
RE:
thanks Rep Added
07-01-2014, 01:41 AM
RE:
This is just a free course that Zach invited people too. Its interesting but not of too much value. That's the reason that there are popups on every video.
35.gif

35.gif