55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-01-2014, 03:59 AM
RE:
Nice stuff.
Many thanks.
>>> The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is just that little "extra". <<<Cool
07-01-2014, 04:00 AM
RE:
Looks like he's promoting Empire Network
07-01-2014, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014 10:09 AM by ShadyLady.)
RE:
(07-01-2014 04:00 AM)StickyWicket Wrote:  Looks like he's promoting Empire Network
He is promoting My Top Tier Business (MTTB) and My Lead System Pro (MLSP).

MTTB is similar to Empower Network which he quit because they pissed him off (They sent him a C&D letter for promoting multiple opportunities).

His coaching is a system for getting newbs to sign up under him in this business opportunity. In turn he will show you how to be a marketer. You will become a product creator first and make a few bucks here and there and build up your credibility as a marketer so you can become an authority to other newbs to sign up under you.

I am not familiar with MTTB. This is the first time I've heard of them. But from what he says in his video about it, it is a way for you to sell and make money off of high ticket products they offer to others wanting to make a lot of money from home.

The initial cost is $49. Then as you progress in the system, you buy more expensive stuff. After you pony up a couple of thousand $$$ for the privilege of making higher end sales to others, then you too will be able to profit tremendously off of others wishing to do the same thing.
07-01-2014, 04:14 PM
RE:
Thank you for putting together another great share. Max +Reps added.
07-01-2014, 04:29 PM
RE:
With MTTB you wont make any money unless you get into MOBE too which is 2k ^^

Thant also what Zach is teaching peoples to do. Personnaly, if I have 2k in bank I will do it right away, as I know Zack can really help you acheive your financial goal and he is very devoted to is student success.
38.gif
07-01-2014, 07:05 PM
RE:
thanks alot @ShadyLady very helpful
09-25-2014, 03:34 PM
RE:
RE:
I re-post from here : http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Req-...light=MTTB

Please do your own RESEARCH : Not all gurus are nice and gentle shepherd dogs but are hungry wolfs in sheep skins:

" Zipnet747 Offline

RE:
Matt has a secret he doesn't want marketers to find out.

People on other forums are providing evidence that he is not the owner of MTTB or MOBE. John Chow is the owner. Matt is the front man or you could just call him Johns little lap dog.

They fool total newbie's all day long. Basically the scam goes like this. John met Matt in san diego, and started just after that. John makes Matt (the fake owner) his front man. This way John can tell people it’s a good program and total newbies get fooled into thinking he is giving honest advise but the scam is John is really just prmoting his own deal. This secret has become common knowledge among marketing gurus.
When the deal came out, a few gurus (2) other than John Chow promoted it, but today,, John is the only guru still prmoting it. Because it is his program. He will deny this. If John were to admit he is the owner than everyone would think he is biased so after meeting Matt 2 years ago in San diego, he started this deal. Now John and Matt laugh because they know they can keep fooling loads of begginner marketes.
So begginners join and off to the slaughterhouse they go while Matt and John laugh as they publicly hand out fake cash bonuses for John winning every sales contest.

Pretty easy to win since John is not an affiliate-he is the true owner.
Just go to google and type in the name of any of Matts companys and you will not see any single other guru promoting his companys. Only newbie's. The reason? Because the insiders know that John is the actual owner which is why John keeps telling people how he is banking over 125K a month from it. Sure he is----cus he is the owner. Matt is the fallguy "
09-25-2014, 04:44 PM
RE:
any review for this course yet ????
09-26-2014, 08:00 AM
RE:
Thanks joy99!

I have been thinking about this guy, and came to the same conclusion!

His not a Guru - just a scammer!

Hope newbies read your comment!

Rep for you!

61.gif