34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-07-2013, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 07:21 PM by mymate.)
RE:
I totally agree with Ogyman. and the product he mentioned "Google Sniper" was a very well set out course.
And the author George Brown is so laid back you think he was horizontal.
Skip this one unless you are a complete newbie.
09-08-2013, 12:05 AM
RE:
To be honest i didn't like this course at all. He has explain some really basic stuff like. How to create an account on twitter, facebook, pin interest and all.
09-08-2013, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2013 01:22 AM by Ogyman.)
RE:
First of all I would like to thank everyone on a great feedback! I hope that you found my review of the course very helpful.

To be honest, I didn't expect so many postivie feedbacks and responses, regarding the review of the course "$r€w 95", I posted in the comment above. Neither I knew, how much people here are interested in the topic of affiliate marketing.

But, I felt the need to go back to the course once more and point out some minor things, just to be 100% sure that we are all on the same page...

Disclaimer: First of all, my intentions were not aimed to disrespect the creator of this course; nor they were aimed to disrepect any lessons covered in this course, either.

But, I do strongly believe that if you want to sell something on the internet and educate people more on the topic you build your lessons arround, you need to be well educated yourself.

You need to be constantly up to date (with the new techniques and tricks coming out almost every day, week or even month) and you need the will to transfer your knowledge to the students of your course (without withholding the secrets and keeping them only for yourself!).
Not to mention, that you need to be expirienced and well read, if you would like to take a seat at the teachers chair...

At no point at all, I didn't deny that the creator of this course doesn't know what he is talking about, or that he doesn't make any money himslef using the methods expained in the course "$r€w 95"; just the oposite, I think he is quite familiar with the matter regarding the topic of affilaite marketing, but that is, what's so called, the common knowledge.

But, I just think that he doesn't keep himself up to date with all the new tips and tricks, coming out; or he doesn't want to share his "secret formula" with you (with us), because he is afraid of the competition, or he doesn't want to be outscored by any of his students.
That is of course, if he has one...

I remember many marketers were speaking of these methods, years ago (that's why I started thinking that this course is maybe a very old WSO you probably already read before, but this time, recreated using the video material instead of the white e-book pages, with the same old tactics that were used back in the days).
And you don't need to be the expert to make the conclusions yourself; many things changes from time to time, much quicker today than they did, many years ago!

I would like you to think of it this way:
There are almost 7 bilion people on the Earth of which 2 billion (arround 30%) are using the Internet every single day; no matter if it's regarding the "funny cats and funny hats" or "affiliate marketing" or anything else, found on the G00gl€s search results.
How many of them, do you think, want to make some wealth on the Internet? How many do succeed...

Or lets take it this way:
For an example, take any other offline business opportunity of todays market. Statistics show that 9 out of 10 newly established businesses fail in their first year! And that only 1 out of those successful 10, don't fail in the next 4 or 5 years.
And how that 1 out of 100 (or maybe even thousands or tens of thousands) succeed?! Well, first and foremost it is innovative! It has some great NEW, brainstorming ideas, it adapts to the market every day and they are aware of the consumers claims.

Once again, please (pretty please!) don't be foolished by my review and don't take it as a statement! Take the course yourself and make a claim!

I am not saying that this course is bad, or that it the waste of money (if you bought your copy from a retailer). I never made that claim, neither I am going to!
I am just saying that this course isn't anything new on the market. These videos are just rewritten e-books from the early 2010s or so.

This course is more than ideal place to start, if you are, of course, new to the internet marketing or just starting out in the topic of the same!

Also, as I said before, I see that many BBHF members are interested in the affiliate marketing. Maybe because they want to take their knowledge to the next level, or they want to educate more and at the end start making some wealth on the Internet using this business oportunity...
Whatsoever, I am going to help you out further more and give you some key points on where to start.

Go and make an account here:
And make the use of a free lessons provided for the members of the website.

** Important! There is a paid membership on the website, with lots and lots of useful (constantly updated) information, courses and as well as the video materials; hosting, domains, keyword research tools, etc. included with the paid membership.
Keep in mind! I am not their affiliate and that's why I am not providing you with my affiliate link (as you can see from the spoiler) neither I am making the claim, that you are going to make the fortune if you decide to invest some money on your education on their website.

All of the courses there are written by affiliates and they are written for people who are trying to score as an affiliate!

As for the time of writing this, I took numerous courses regarding the topc of Affiliate Marketing and I must say, that the free course provided in the WA membership website, is far more better than all of those WSOs together.

Once again, that is just my honest thoughts and my honest review. You can take it for granted or research more on the topic all by yourself.
Either way, you are making yourself a big favour, as it can payoff for you big time.

If you are having some more questions, or you would like to chit chat some more with me (regarding this topic, or any other) you can do it by posting replies on this forum thread.

Keep in touch! And make the use of the free knowledge on the Internet.
*If it is paid and expensive it doesn't always mean that it is better than the free content!*

Cheers!
09-09-2013, 04:13 AM
RE:
thank you very much :)
Password please ?
09-11-2013, 08:29 PM
RE:
@ogyman 5+ to u for ur great review and thanks for saving time :)

@Cautiontappedmummy keep it up, u doing great job and she is right, if u find the wso useful, do support the creator
51.gif
10-27-2013, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 04:36 PM by abuhanifa.)
RE:
Where can I get the link to private forum ??

Added rep for great review :)
10-28-2013, 06:47 PM
RE:
I read all the comments and the wonderful review.
Thanks Guys...Keep up the good work as it will immensely help everyone around us not to purchase junk all due to sales hype. I have burnt my fingers many a times without realising that a wonderful community like this existed....anyway I am glad glad to be a part of it and I have benefitted immensely by reading all the reviews of products that i was contemplating on purchasing only to find that they are pure junk.
Cheers
12-15-2013, 10:13 AM
RE:
Hi, Thank you guys for all efforts.
We need the password, could someone help us please?
12-15-2013, 10:31 AM
RE:
nice share.... thank you
12-17-2013, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 03:47 AM by sharp.)
RE: [GET][HOT!] Screw95 - SCREW THE HYPE! SCREW THE B.S. - MAKE MONEY ONLINE, TODAY!
[Image: W4NLdsH.jpg]

[Image: button.png]

[Image: button.png]
64.gif

62.gif