85.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-17-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: [GET][HOT!] Screw95 - SCREW THE HYPE! SCREW THE B.S. - MAKE MONEY ONLINE, TODAY!
Is there any mega links
Copy.com is not around anymore
05-17-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: [GET][HOT!] Screw95 - SCREW THE HYPE! SCREW THE B.S. - MAKE MONEY ONLINE, TODAY!
Is there any mega links
Copy.com is not active at all
05-18-2017, 05:24 AM
Great and honest info here:
(09-06-2013 09:17 AM)Ogyman Wrote:  
(09-06-2013 07:59 AM)binshaker Wrote:  I've downloaded section 1 and from what i see this is very noob info about affiliate marketing. keyword research and niche selection is a joke, and the guy presenting in the welcome video is a clown. deleted.

Well I must admit that the sales video kinda convinced me to download this product; I felt I was looking in the mirror, not in the monitor of my PC...lol

Anyways, I downloaded the first section and spend arround 10 to 15 minutes browsing the videos and I must say you are right my friend: the keyword research is silly and the niche slection video and instructions given, are maybe even more silly then the keyword research is.

Also, maybe I am wrong about the whole product (as I can't judge based on the 4 videos I didn't even watched in full length and in which first video is the "Thank You" video for buying the actual product), so I conviced myself to download the section 2 and take a closer look at, what's inside the box...
Anyways, I will update the review once I download the whole product (if I don't get distracted by the lack of knowledge, read as stupidity, of the guy in the video *cough*).

Ohh and one more thing...
I remember my first keyword re/search tutorial (product videos) I watched, back in the days. Those were really the great ones and in my opinion, the most in depth video tutorials about the given subject.
The video tutorials I am speaking (for those of you, who are interested in this topic) are from the product called "G00gle $nip€r v3.0" (I don't want search engines to attract leechers to the thread and that's why I am always replacing the letters O, S, E, etc with symbols when I am speaking about the WSO, product or any other download...)

Anyways, the section No.2 just finished downloading, so I am going to take a closer look at what's inside.
I will keep you guys updated...

** Note, that this is just my personal opinion and an honest review! If you don't share my thoughts, please let others know about it.
Also, I am not here to convice you to delete these videos from your computer (if you already downloaded them), neither I am trying to dissuade you from download them either.

So here is the review of "Section 2" from the product...

Basically, in the second step of the lecture videos, the guy is showing you how to get your domain name from G0Dadd(y).c0m and the shared hosting from H0stg@t0r.c0m.
These are the step by step videos, very good for the newbies, but I think 80% (if not even more) of the people here knows how to get those...
Even for those of you who don't know how, you can refer back to me and I will point you to more valuable and more in depth tutorial videos on how to setup both of those.

Next up is installing the WP (W0rdpr€$ platform) on your newly established domain.
Again, as I mentioned above, if you don't know how to do each of these, let me know...

Even if there is no upsell or any OTOs in the actual product, the guy is advising you to go out and buy (spend more money) a premium theme from "th€m€f0r€$t.c0m" (the one used in the videos cost 49$), as by the words of the tutor, they looks way more professional and more appealing to the visitors (and potential customers).

Next up is installing some S€0 plugins (S€0 by Y0@$t to be precise) and making your new website, more S€0 friendly.
And again, if you need help in any of these, just buzz me arround and I will provide you with much better tutorial videos.

** For now, there is nothing new in these videos you didn't see before. You can even find much better tutorials in video or pdf format all across the internet; for free.

Section 3:

In the Section 3, the tutor is showing you where to find the actual products you are going to promote on your website, as this course is all about affiliate marketing (selling other people's product, and earn a comission on every sale).

If you would about to ask any member of the BBHF, which products you can promote on your website and earn a comission, every one of us would and probably will tell you to aim for a product that:
1. has a good amount of searches in G00gl€ on a monthly basis (but not loads of competitors);
2. has affiliate offer (which means you can resell if for profit and earn a comission based on every sale; duh...)
3. and that the product is related to your niche (you choosed in the previous steps)
(the case study in the videos is the website based on the rave clothes and the product described in the videos is the rave gloves, that are apparently 100% related to the niche...)

Also, he is giving you the resources and places from which to pick up the ideas for the products and where to pick the actual products from.
He is recommending @m@z0m.c0m for finding the products, you are going to promote on your website (as we all know, @m@z0n have the affiliate program on all of the products listed on their website) and P{i}nt€r€$t.com, as well as the other sites in the same niche (G00gl€ is your friend) for the product ideas.

** Nothing new here...

Section 4:

This section is split on the 2 downloads: Section 4a and Section 4b

In the first part of this section (Section 4a) he is just describing what the S€0 is and how to improve it (with a serious lack of knowledge) and what are the inbound links...
He isn't even speaking of re=nofollow links.

As I mentioned before, he is using the S€0 plugin (I already told you which one; read above) and he is pulling max out of it.
But I think I didn't see (correct me if I am wrong, I don't have so much time to loose on this crappy course; lol) him using H1,2,3 tags, underlined, bolded and italicised words to help G00gl€ define your keyword much easier.

In the second part of this section (Section 4b) he is showing you more of the "advance" techniques of building backlinks to your website, which again 80% of you guys already know:

Create sh*tload of accounts in numerous forums and place your website link in your signature and try to promote it as much as you can;
Write some crappy articles regarding your niche, your website and the products you are promoting and spread them out to the article submission websites.

** There is nothing new in these videos you didn't see before, if you ever read something on the Internet about the topic of affiliate marketing!

Hope this does help you guys out!

** Very important:
Again, I would like to draw your attention and make it clear once more, that I am writing this review from my perspective. I am not a pro, neither I am a newbie; I'm just familiar with the affiliate marketing (though, I never tried it myself and make some income online).

If you don't share my thoughts, please let others know about it!
Also, I am not here to convice you to delete these videos from your computer (if you already downloaded them), neither I am trying to dissuade you from download them either.

Cheers guys!

Given that the OP is quite old (if that matters ?!?), and seeing this incredibly thorough review is enough to make me wonder if it is only the title which is a great idea by now...?

Add in the fact that it sounds like a collection of video tutorials that are well over a GB in size, which is alot to get for most folks...and finally:

It seems there are lots of things which merely repeat useless info.
What I mean by that is to point out that most folks here have no use for a hosting 101 class - and there is a HUGE difference between knowing how to get a domain, hosting and installing WP vs. using all that to actually generate some $.

This seems to be what all the newbie things waste loads of time and effort on.

Folks really want to jump off the treadmill of the rat race and need some help accomplishing THAT; I can say that is what I am here seeking and I'm certain it is true of many others as well.

Somehow I rather doubt that a catchy title with older content is likely to help me get there - but I'm just guessing because the content is gone.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
01-17-2018, 12:23 AM
re up please :)
If You Want More Shares Like This Please Repp And Comment Happydance
09-24-2020, 06:43 AM
Thanks for this but any alternative download links for this?
32.gif
10-18-2023, 12:41 AM
Thank you for always
11-08-2023, 06:42 AM
Thank you for being a good person.
11-09-2023, 02:03 AM
awesomeeeeeee

44.gif