5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-23-2014, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2014 11:01 PM by jaffacake1982.)
[GET] Grab 9 Proven Step-By-Step Methods to Promote Affiliate Offers, Responsible for Over $65,926.69
[Image: 300x250-1_1.jpg]

"
Increase Your TRAFFIC and SALES with
9 Proven Step-By-Step Methods to Promote
Affiliate products"

[i][i]
Let me hand you the EXACT Money-Making Strategies I have been quietly using to make a full time living
from home
... Without missing any piece of the puzzle...
[/i]
[/i]

These strategies work with any affiliate network (Clickbank, W+,
JVZoo, Markethealth, Clicksure, ...), a
s well as promoting your
own products or CPA offers.

[Image: peerfly-earnings.jpg]

[Image: jvzoo-income.jpg]
[Image: wplus-earnings.jpg]

Get Immediate Access
(even if it's 2 AM!)
[Image: btncmbo_41897.png?s=1]

Dear Struggling Affiliate Marketer,

If you have not made a sale online yet: how would you like to stop strugging and finally start seeing SALES and MONEY in your affiliate account?

If you are making sales but nothing to brag about: how would you like to get fresh ideas, strategies and methods so that you could skyrocket your affiliate business literally overnight?

If you are tired of reading emails, blogs and forums seeking for golden
nugets, hidden secrets and hacks: how would you like to end this madness and get your hands on 9 (nine) in-depth, step-by-step methods that are working and making money for thousands of affiliates?

Being a full-time online marketer for over three years now, I came to the brutal conc
lusion...

If you want to make lots of SALES and MONEY online, you need to have at least one of this:

• A proven blueprint.
• Perfected step-by-step methods.
• Clear idea where to start.
• Someone to take you by the hand and show you what's working.

Without the above - you are doomed and left wondering on your own...

Fortunately, you have the ability to change that today.

Let me introduce you to ...

"The AffManual"
[Image: affmanual-report-cover.jpg]
What is "The AffManual"?

"The AffManual" contains 9 actionable step-by-step PROVEN TO WORK methods to promote affiliate offers (W+, JVZoo, Clickbank). As well as CPA or your own products.

[Image: affmanual-dir.jpg]
Opposite from most WSOs, it's not just a theory.

These methods are tested and are making money for thousands of affiliates.

[Image: cross.gif] No more guessing.
[Image: cross.gif] No more missing pieces of the puzzle.
[Image: cross.gif] No more googling.
[Image: cross.gif] No more browsing threads hoping to find golden nuggets.

Everything is put here, in one complete package called "The AffManual", illustrated with live examples and screenshots.

[Image: btncmbo_41897.png?s=2]
{WARNING: This is a dimesale, so the price
will be rising aggresively ...}

Who is this product for?

[Image: check.gif] New marketers who want to make their very first [u]affiliate sale[/u].

[Image: check.gif] Advanced marketers who want to double or even triple their affiliate business.

[Image: check.gif] Veterans who are looking for new ideas to get more traffic, leads and sales.

Requested Here http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...-65-926-69

Sales page http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...ost9096083

Direct download page http://raimundasm.com/the-affmanual/down...sa7ja.html

Mirrors http://www.embedupload.com/?d=2WMJNQKWF5
04-23-2014, 11:19 PM
RE:
Thanks for share bud! rep added ^:^
[Image: Shodka.gif]
04-23-2014, 11:20 PM
RE:
....... irishlee1982..let me be the 1 to thank you for your nice share
will read it and see...
thanks again..sharing is caring
04-23-2014, 11:20 PM
RE:
thank you- added reps too. very kind of you
04-23-2014, 11:27 PM
RE:
No problem Guys, thanks for the reps.......
7.gif
04-24-2014, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 12:31 AM by Committed.)
RE:
Nice Share.. Rep Added..

Direct Mirror : Click Here
04-24-2014, 01:33 AM
RE:
Thanks OP - repped!

I wish everyone posted like you did. Excellent job of uploading and offering the share, so I gave you +5!

Here is an AIO mirror:

Magic Button :

\\Review//

Honestly - I expected this to be yet another trashy little product about affiliate marketing.

I was pleasantly surprised that the material in written fairly well and is excellent for newbies - and even a few intermediate to advanced users. The seller gives you walk-throughs of different methods to do affiliate marketing. The strategies and tactics he uses are sound and proven or at least definitely doable.

But, be forewarned!

With several of the methods, you WILL BE REQUIRED to spend money, which makes it A-OK with me. (Although many members either never want to get their wallets out or don't have the money for anything that actually works!)

There were a few too many screenshots for my taste, but at least they are clear and should prove beneficial to the newbies. I also would have preferred just one pdf ebook for all the methods, but I understand why he did it.

Most people won't read an ebook over 20-pages and prefer mo.ronic videos, which I truly hate! He separated the guides by method. The seller also gets props for using pdfs ONLY, which I strongly prefer over bloated, id.iotic videos. Products are far faster to evaluate and consume when done like this. I don't get held hostage by some a.sshole wannabe video creator for 5-30 minutes at a time.

He did this right. Mostly good stuff albeit mainly for newbies, and even the screenshots are current. This is a decent product.

My grade: 4 / 5 stars.

Definitely one of the better newbie and intermediate/advanced affiliate marketing products I have seen in 2014 and thankfully - sold by a (no bullshit) non-guru.
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
04-24-2014, 01:38 AM
RE:
Thank you for the share, reps added.
04-24-2014, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 01:47 AM by PeterRogers.)
RE:
And you know if Quasar gives it 4/5 then its GOOD! One of the few respected members who tells it how it is and doesnt hold back.
04-24-2014, 01:47 AM
RE:
Thank Quasar, for the rep
27.gif

47.gif