62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-24-2014, 10:59 AM
RE:
It seems like a nice product. Just found this reply on WF:

"Method 1: Gives you an actionable blueprint that connects people with a specific problem to a specific solution. It's easy and allows you to be a real time problem solver. (My Hero!) 13 Fluff-Free Pages

Method 2: In this method, you'll be given specific instructions on how to effectively promote affiliate products using solo ads (This has been covered a lot but this is a well written and thorough blueprint on how to make it work.) 35 Pages Fluff-Free Goodness!

Method 3: Involves a very useful method that we can all here on the Warrior Forum can benefit from doing right. Ramiundas gives a clear 16 Page layout.

Method 4: Is a Powerful and Under Used Method and also one of my favorite secrets for generating tons of traffic to your offers. Even though a lot of people know about this, not many use it and I would've kept this one to myself. Another 16 Pages and (A great share!)

Method 5: Is widely used yet often done wrongly... This 14 Pages should be taken seriously for sure. Don't let it's simplicity and popularity make you pass it over. Read it and take action. It's Powerful!

...and this is just the first 5. All in all, there's over 175 Pages of Fluff-Free Solid and Actionable Content packed into this WSO. My suggestion is to buy it now and then thank Ramiundas for being so generous."

Enjoy!
04-24-2014, 01:20 PM
RE:
zippyshare please bro ...problem la want to download
04-24-2014, 01:38 PM
RE:
Thanks....Rep...
04-24-2014, 02:20 PM
RE:
+Rep Thanks ...

Magic Button :
Code:
http://ge.tt/5g7smEd1/v/0?c
Enjoy.
04-24-2014, 02:30 PM
RE:
maxkennedy Wrote:Recap:

Code:
1- Google alerts.

2- Solo ads.

3- Forum marketing.

4- DOC/PDF sharing sites.

5- Youtube.

6- Fivver.

7- Use a blog.

8- Create a mobile app.

9- Buysellads.com

Personally, I'm partial to #1 and #3.

I've read many successful people on BBHF starting from scratch banking on
these very targeted traffic methods, some even making a full-time income in less than a month,
of course after very hard work.
Your the man as always :)
56.gif
04-24-2014, 03:19 PM
RE:
thanks for OP and thanks for quasar review rep added
Hello everyone Perfect 10
04-24-2014, 06:45 PM
RE: [GET] Grab 9 Proven Step-By-Step Methods to Promote Affiliate Offers, Responsible for Over $65,926.69
(04-23-2014 11:00 PM)irishlee1982 Wrote:  
[Image: 300x250-1_1.jpg]

"
Increase Your TRAFFIC and SALES with
9 Proven Step-By-Step Methods to Promote
Affiliate products"

[i][i]
Let me hand you the EXACT Money-Making Strategies I have been quietly using to make a full time living
from home
... Without missing any piece of the puzzle...
[/i]
[/i]

These strategies work with any affiliate network (Clickbank, W+,
JVZoo, Markethealth, Clicksure, ...), a
s well as promoting your
own products or CPA offers.

[Image: peerfly-earnings.jpg]

[Image: jvzoo-income.jpg]
[Image: wplus-earnings.jpg]

Get Immediate Access
(even if it's 2 AM!)
[Image: btncmbo_41897.png?s=1]

Dear Struggling Affiliate Marketer,

If you have not made a sale online yet: how would you like to stop strugging and finally start seeing SALES and MONEY in your affiliate account?

If you are making sales but nothing to brag about: how would you like to get fresh ideas, strategies and methods so that you could skyrocket your affiliate business literally overnight?

If you are tired of reading emails, blogs and forums seeking for golden
nugets, hidden secrets and hacks: how would you like to end this madness and get your hands on 9 (nine) in-depth, step-by-step methods that are working and making money for thousands of affiliates?

Being a full-time online marketer for over three years now, I came to the brutal conc
lusion...

If you want to make lots of SALES and MONEY online, you need to have at least one of this:

• A proven blueprint.
• Perfected step-by-step methods.
• Clear idea where to start.
• Someone to take you by the hand and show you what's working.

Without the above - you are doomed and left wondering on your own...

Fortunately, you have the ability to change that today.

Let me introduce you to ...

"The AffManual"
[Image: affmanual-report-cover.jpg]
What is "The AffManual"?

"The AffManual" contains 9 actionable step-by-step PROVEN TO WORK methods to promote affiliate offers (W+, JVZoo, Clickbank). As well as CPA or your own products.

[Image: affmanual-dir.jpg]
Opposite from most WSOs, it's not just a theory.

These methods are tested and are making money for thousands of affiliates.

[Image: cross.gif] No more guessing.
[Image: cross.gif] No more missing pieces of the puzzle.
[Image: cross.gif] No more googling.
[Image: cross.gif] No more browsing threads hoping to find golden nuggets.

Everything is put here, in one complete package called "The AffManual", illustrated with live examples and screenshots.

[Image: btncmbo_41897.png?s=2]
{WARNING: This is a dimesale, so the price
will be rising aggresively ...}

Who is this product for?

[Image: check.gif] New marketers who want to make their very first [u]affiliate sale[/u].

[Image: check.gif] Advanced marketers who want to double or even triple their affiliate business.

[Image: check.gif] Veterans who are looking for new ideas to get more traffic, leads and sales.

Requested Here http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...-65-926-69

Sales page http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...ost9096083

Direct download page http://raimundasm.com/the-affmanual/down...sa7ja.html

Mirrors http://www.embedupload.com/?d=2WMJNQKWF5

+Rep added - Thank you very much for your share!
04-24-2014, 06:54 PM
RE:
This share looks interesting, will check it out later
04-26-2014, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014 03:25 PM by fjohnson59.)
RE:
Something odd is happening!!!

When I unzipped this and opened each file, I only see blank pages ... and there are blank pages for EVERY ebook!!!

Did anyone else have this happen? Does anyone have an idea regarding what would make this happen?

I've never seen this before. I used 7Zip to unzip it. My evaluation copy of WinZip has expired and I do not wish to upgrade to paid version, so I could not unzip using WinZip.

Can someone create another mirror using another mirror creator like Tusfiles or something that will allow you to download the product via a direct link?

Thanks for your help!
04-30-2014, 04:05 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2014 06:41 AM by ROXY.)
[GET] The AffManual
Mirror:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!coFm0aKK!W7DDlC-u_eFY430OKaz7rQ
40.gif

44.gif
Free counters!