77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-24-2013, 02:42 PM
[GET] Forex 1000 Pips Robot
Salespage
http://www.forex1000pips.net/
Direct Download
06-25-2013, 06:05 AM
RE:
has anyone tried this?
06-25-2013, 04:56 PM
RE:
Mirrors!:
Magic Button :
http://mir.cr/RPVIERZ4[/hide]
Bonus:
[hide]http://mir.cr/YL8OPYPA
06-25-2013, 05:38 PM
RE:
whats a ex4 file I never heard of that before ?
06-26-2013, 12:57 AM
RE:
(06-25-2013 05:38 PM)KaptinKush Wrote:  whats a ex4 file I never heard of that before ?
if you don't know what is ex4, that means you never trade in forex, never use any trading software. and (maybe) this products not suitable with you. end of story
42.gif
07-04-2013, 02:40 PM
RE:
thanks for sharing . . .+REP always Added . .
07-04-2013, 07:11 PM
RE:
does this run ok on a live account? I have it on a demo and the results so far are pretty good, just one losing trade. but then they have all been shorts for me and the market is short, will be interesting to see what happens when the trend changes
07-05-2013, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013 04:36 AM by California Kid.)
RE:
i just started getting in to forex about a week ago and installed this expert advisor. i've had 2 trades gone wrong with this at $500 each for a total of $1000. i am sure that these bots work the same on a live account but you have to talk to your broker rep so that they can modify your demo account to work like a live account. some do already, some don't....but you want to talk to them to make sure. the reason why i lost $1000 in those trades and not 2-300 is that i changed the volume of my trades from .01 to 1. in the end though, i am more up with the ea than down.

now sicne i have had my demo account, i have been researching forex and what i found out is that these bots are for people that have no clue how to trade. the reason why i say this is because they are not following all the trends and energies in the market that makes a trade safe to trade.

your best bet rather than relying on this ea fully or other bots is to learn how to detect a trend and how to look at the energies that support the trend.

as for me, i started with 10k a week ago and now i am at 45k. i've had only two losing trades and they were both for between -500 to -600 and they were both from the 1000pips ea. even though longer trends are down and selling short is the obvious thing to do right now(for a 2-3 day trade), i've had success buying and selling high with the gbp/us and eur/us

what i would do differently manuall with this bot is to change the stop loss to something less risky than what they set their stop loss to.....around half the distance to your actual trade.

treat your demo account like a real account. pretend it's real money so you feel the emotion when the prices go up and down so when you switch over to a live account you are better able to leave emotions out of your trades

anyway, again, talk to your broker rep who offered you the demo account and software to see if the settings will reflect live account trades.

if you have live trades going on, you have to make sure your computer is on the whole time so you don't lose your stop/loss and sells. this means if you are going to bed and you still have live trades, you leave your computer on over night while allowing your program to run....

i'm learning more about forex every day. i was always interested in the market and traded stocks before. i think i was the only jr. high kid in my school that would walk there while reading the business section of the paper to check stock prices. one thing that wasn't unique but came up with it on my own is that i never traded by reading charts. i would trade rolling stocks that had a history of consistantly going up to a certain point and down to a certain point. i'm finding that forex is very similar but different in some ways so my strategy in the past with stocks has helped me a little trading forex on my demo account.

one other tip i would highly suggest is don't start trading live until you've been trading on a demo account for 2-3 months and your in profit and confident. i would also strongly advise not to put all your eggs in one basker with ea's like the 1000pips bot or you WILL lose in the long run. your trading against EXPERTS and the experts love it when people trade with the bots. that's where all the money is normally influencing the prices. they will trade against your bots, stop you out where you lose money, then trade in the opposite direction. in the market, there is always one winner and one loser. one buyer and one selling. someone has to win and someone has to lose with every trade. you want to trade with the experts. they are the ones controlling the market. the more people are buying, the prices go up. the more people are selling, the prices go down. so the market is influenced by who has the most money buying and selling and you want to be in and out with THEM....not the people who start out learning on a demo account and switch to a live account with 5-10k after a month. most likely than not they will lose that money in the long run even if they showed a profit in their demo account.

hope this helps....

p.s.- the reason why the stop/loss is so high with this bot(higher than it should be) is because they know that the experts like to take away peoples stops. in order to counter this, the bot makes the s/l at some ridiculous amount to prevent that from happening. the problem with this though is that you can still be stopped out if the trend is changing directions and the engergies in the market/trend is supporting it. also, the bot might put in 1 other buy or sell in the same direction and now you lost on two trades as the market continues in the opposite direction of your trade. this is why i say to manually put the stop loss at least between the original stop loss and your original trade. yea, the market can go in the opposite direction again as it always does eventually, but are you willing to risk that on a 2 day trade? some people are on a demo account but wouldn't do the same thing on a live account. that's why you should always be treating your demo account like a live account......
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
07-07-2013, 02:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013 02:05 AM by soultrader.)
RE:
deleted, sorry
07-07-2013, 12:55 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing this i we download it and demo trade with it
73.gif

50.gif