66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-07-2013, 01:11 PM
RE:
(07-04-2013 07:11 PM)soultrader Wrote:  does this run ok on a live account? I have it on a demo and the results so far are pretty good, just one losing trade. but then they have all been shorts for me and the market is short, will be interesting to see what happens when the trend changes
No EA works long term and also in a LIVE account. Or everybody will be as rich as George Sorros Lol

Thanks OP for sharing
07-07-2013, 10:14 PM
RE:
It's from Rita Lasker, means Bullshit everytime...
!BBHF FOREVER!
07-08-2013, 03:01 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 03:02 AM by mikemountry.)
RE:
This program sucks....i threw it on a demo account about 2 weeks ago, and its only done a couple trades...all losers so far.
07-08-2013, 12:36 PM
RE:
Here is what it says in the PDF: (Do you think she's bluffing?)

FOREX1000Pips ROBOT is the innovative robot that is secured from unauthorized usage.

Just a reminder – we allow to use any of our products on 1 live account only. Demo accounts are not limited provided they are installed on your personal PC.

How the security system works
This software is protected by a patented algorithm which eliminates all the attempts to decompile the code.
Software cracking leads to its unprofitable performance. Henceforward all pirate copies function absolutely incorrectly.
I appeal to those traders who want to save money at the purchase of our product: money given to pirates are thrown away. We found a way to protect our software so that it will give a hard time to pirates.

(She says it can't be cracked.)
07-08-2013, 03:16 PM
RE:
well i don't know why people are losing on their trades right now. i've lost a couple with the bot, but the winning trades outweigh the losing trades right now. the only thing i have changed is the amount of my trade. with that said, thor is 100% correct. count on a bot, and lose the lot in the long run. bots are good for learning though and this is what i am doing with mine. trying to learn forex so i will be able to trade on my own and not rely on a bot. here is a screen shot of some of my most recent trades with the bot.....
16.gif
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
07-09-2013, 01:03 AM
RE:
Okay, I'm an experienced and profitable trader but not professional and rich. Being profitable means I win more than I lose. Last night I installed not this one but another one of the same EA that was nulled. The first trade was on GBP/USD and losing hitting a 550 pip stop loss which I agree with CK is way too large of SL. The next trade was a winning Trade that I closed myself due to the possibility of a pullback and trend reversal of 252 pips. The take profit for this trade was over 600 pips which in my opinion is too high for todays market but I do agree with CK that this is a good EA as long as the trades are managed either by yourself or another trade managing EA. But it does get into an upward trend early. The loss I have contributed to just being the first trade for the EA which any EA can screw up the first analysis of market conditions.

Take Care.
08-21-2021, 05:42 AM
RE: [GET] Forex 1000 Pips Robot
Thanks friends. How would I download it.

73.gif