22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-10-2022, 04:29 PM
RE: [GET] FOREX Videos Collections around 2 TB MEGA Link [UPDATED]
It is great that we have enough readers to witness Sunny showcasing the evergreen strategy.
Excited to see how well this will work.
Update us your new thread for further discussion.

Will this strategy applies to all markets?
Have you tested it on Gold, Crypto, Oil and Indices?
01-10-2022, 05:01 PM
(01-10-2022 11:17 AM)sunnyillion Wrote:  
(01-10-2022 09:37 AM)h4ma Wrote:  i'am interested in ur teaching Sunny, thanks in advance.

The more the merrier. Its a open thread, anybody can see and benefits from the contents. I just need few members to be active in the thread and share their outcome using the strategy that I'll be teaching.

This is great news, can't wait to get started with you and the other members, let's make 2022 our year!
01-10-2022, 10:18 PM
(01-10-2022 09:37 AM)h4ma Wrote:  i'am interested in ur teaching Sunny, thanks in advance.

The more the merrier. Its a open thread, anybody can see and benefits from the contents. I just need few members to be active in the thread and share their outcome using the strategy that I'll be teaching.

can we make a tg groupe to share possible setups and then , share it here ..
01-11-2022, 05:10 AM
commenting to express definite interest cheers
01-11-2022, 12:04 PM
(01-10-2022 04:29 PM)Redders Wrote:  It is great that we have enough readers to witness Sunny showcasing the evergreen strategy.

Will create after finish replying all the messages.
Like I said before this is a very basic and simple strategy which most of you already know about but never actually used it in long term thus nobody knows how effective it is. I had done extensive research in the past and actually used it in LIVE market and profited too and then I start selling it for more profits. After few years now, I'm giving it away for FREE.

This strategy will work for any markets let it be FOERX, STOCK, CRYPTO, INDICES and such.
I defiintely have tested it in GOLD in the past. Its my favorite SPOT up till now.

My suggestion would be JUST STICK TO ONE MARKET with this strategy. You don't want to have mix results and concluding that this method doesn't work.

I have a MASTER trader who still uses this simple method up to this date.
No fancy indicators or EA, just a simple strategy for his daily trade and he's really good at it too. And I should say he only trade GOLD SPOT using this strategy. I won't cover his strategy here as I'll try to make it very simple and easy to follow along.
78.gif
01-11-2022, 12:06 PM
(01-10-2022 05:01 PM)dsepshun Wrote:  

This is great news, can't wait to get started with you and the other members, let's make 2022 our year!

That's the spirit mate, anybody can do it. I hope I can change some life for the best this year.
01-11-2022, 12:08 PM
(01-11-2022 12:04 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  
(01-10-2022 04:29 PM)Redders Wrote:  It is great that we have enough readers to witness Sunny showcasing the evergreen strategy.

Like I said before this is a very basic and simple strategy which most of you already know about but never actually used it in long term thus nobody knows how effective it is. I had done extensive research in the past and actually used it in LIVE market and profited too and then I start selling it for more profits. After few years now, I'm giving it away for FREE.

This strategy will work for any markets let it be FOERX, STOCK, CRYPTO, INDICES and such.
I defiintely have tested it in GOLD in the past. Its my favorite SPOT up till now.

My suggestion would be JUST STICK TO ONE MARKET with this strategy. You don't want to have mix results and concluding that this method doesn't work.

No fancy indicators or EA, just a simple strategy for his daily trade and he's really good at it too. And I should say he only trade GOLD SPOT using this strategy. I won't cover his strategy here as I'll try to make it very simple and easy to follow along.

Super amped and ready for this, thank you Sunnyillion for taking your time out to teach us.
01-11-2022, 12:08 PM
(01-10-2022 10:18 PM)h4ma Wrote:  

I thought of this before but honestly I don't have time for that. Maybe you or others could do it and start sharing setup in the channel but definitely I won't be part of it. Sorry.
01-11-2022, 12:14 PM
(01-11-2022 12:08 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  
(01-10-2022 10:18 PM)h4ma Wrote:  

I thought of this before but honestly I don't have time for that. Maybe you or others could do it and start sharing setup in the channel but definitely I won't be part of it. Sorry.

There's around 15 of us already in this TG Group where we discuss setups for Caroline Ayuk/Jim Brown methods. A few people in this group have shown interest in this thread, so may as well combine it??
01-11-2022, 12:14 PM
(01-11-2022 12:08 PM)dsepshun Wrote:  
(01-11-2022 12:04 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  

Super amped and ready for this, thank you Sunnyillion for taking your time out to teach us.

Anytime mate. Actually there's another news for interested members here to join our copytrade service, which we tried extensively for the past few months and still working great. Trades will be executed by EA. So far every month we almost made 100%. Interested members are welcomed to join for more info.
9.gif

33.gif