10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-09-2022, 04:05 PM
RE: [GET] FOREX Videos Collections around 2 TB MEGA Link [UPDATED]
rules are what I need, I am interested as well, have been trading the caroline strategy with a few additions since you posted it
01-09-2022, 06:24 PM
I will be following your thread sunnyillion. Thank you for sharing.
01-09-2022, 09:36 PM
(01-09-2022 12:37 PM)Redders Wrote:  
(01-08-2022 10:33 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  Caroline Ayuk strategy is good but not great. High stop loss not necessarily mean bad strategy, if done correctly with good mathematics computation it can goes in your favor. With that said I don't use her strategy either.

About QM, it's great idea using candlesticks formation for entry. Try watching this video using basic QM only - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGCZoWTzUS0

Again I never used this method either.

So now I've decided to help few souls here by sharing an evergreen trading system that I used to sell for few hundreds before I found my Q-TMA strategy. This very simple and yet very profitable strategy over time if done correctly. Before anyone get any idea, I won't be sharing the actual PDF and videos, instead I will just share almost everything from the PDF here in a new thread. For that to happen, I need atleast FIVE members to participate and be active in the thread so that it's more of a group work instead of just plain tutorial which I'm pretty sure will go to waste after some period of time and people will keep on finding for another strategy. I can't stop that from happening because it's in every trader nature to keep trying and trying until no progress happens in your life and career. Only the 5% will probably really appreciate my effort and probably will use it.

If any members interested to participate please do mention here, after enough members then I will start the thread. Again don't have high expectation, what I'll be teaching is very very basic strategy which you probably already know and yet never used it and keep hunting for holy grail which doesn't exist.

My strategy consists of BB, MA, and AO combined for entry and exit. Setup includes TP and SL. RINSE and REPEAT is the idea behind this strategy to be a profitable trader and sticking to the rules faithfully. So simple, easy to follow along, no custom indicators used and yet profitable in the long run. Sold to more than 80 members few years ago. Now I'm sharing 80% of the skill set here for those who are interested to see a positive difference in your account.

Comment here and we shall get started soon. Will be taught bit by bit. You won't get everything in ONE single post.

Thanks mate for the video, I've ever heard that trader name before, and probably he is one of the popular Malaysian guru preaching on QM. Likely that trader could be taught from Ifmyante - RTM course. QM level also works well when there is first retest or FTB.

regarding your strategy, how many MAs are you using?
is AO an Awesome Oscillator?
is this strategy of combining BB, MA, and AO, called Q-TMA strategy?

For sure will appreciate your share on this profitable strategy.
Hope other traders will join in and encourage you to share.

I'll be using 2 MAs, but we will start with only ONE first.
This strategy is NOT Q-TMA strategy. What I'm teaching in this upcoming thread is my first course that I ever created few years back which I personally faithfully used until I discovered Q-TMA. Both of this strategy are totally different. Call it a BSO which I sold last time but now I'm sharing the technique here for FREE since I no longer use it myself. It's an evergreen trading strategy which still works in today market condition for surely work in the future too. It's so simple most traders ignore this technique and keep searching and buying other FOREX courses.
01-09-2022, 09:38 PM
(01-09-2022 02:43 PM)dsepshun Wrote:  @sunnyillion Your share of Caroline's method actually got me into trading and it's the first system I ever traded with real money.

I hear your mantra of finding one method that works and sticking to it, so i would really value and be interested in learning your method... so please count me in, thank you.

Glad to hear your interest with my upcoming thread.
3 more to go.
01-09-2022, 09:39 PM
(01-09-2022 04:05 PM)invisibleclicks Wrote:  rules are what I need, I am interested as well, have been trading the caroline strategy with a few additions since you posted it

2 more to go ...

PS: I won't be teaching Caroline Ayuk strategy here.
60.gif
01-09-2022, 09:45 PM
(01-09-2022 06:24 PM)dumdi Wrote:  I will be following your thread sunnyillion. Thank you for sharing.

1 more to go.
01-10-2022, 01:06 AM
Hi . I am also very interested in learning and applying the strategy as beginner. Please let me in.!Thanks
01-10-2022, 09:37 AM
i'am interested in ur teaching Sunny, thanks in advance.
01-10-2022, 11:15 AM
(01-10-2022 01:06 AM)DJKoel Wrote:  Hi . I am also very interested in learning and applying the strategy as beginner. Please let me in.!Thanks

Now we have completed the first task, we shall begin soon.
01-10-2022, 11:17 AM
(01-10-2022 09:37 AM)h4ma Wrote:  i'am interested in ur teaching Sunny, thanks in advance.

The more the merrier. Its a open thread, anybody can see and benefits from the contents. I just need few members to be active in the thread and share their outcome using the strategy that I'll be teaching.
15.gif

76.gif