43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-04-2022, 12:56 PM
RE: [GET] FOREX Videos Collections around 2 TB MEGA Link [UPDATED]
Great share Nice Thread
01-06-2022, 08:48 PM
(01-03-2022 04:51 PM)Redders Wrote:  
(01-03-2022 03:08 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  Haven't considered it, but let me think bout it.
Problem is doing it online is so much different than doing it f2f.
Since you asked, I only cover my ENTRY and EXIT strategy during my coaching here. I won't cover any basic stuffs and money-management, I believe everyone should be aware of it themself before starting trading.

NO Trendlines, NO Harmonic Patterns, NO S&R (although will come handy if you know it, else its not compulsory), NO Divergence (although sometimes will come in handy if you know it, else its not really important).

We will just trade what we see on chart by using indicators because it's much more easier to confirm than doing analysis on our own. Indicators are repainting and I will teach how to use it the right way. Can be used for scalping and swing, I personally like swing because could catch more pips and less screening time. Strategy have FIXED SL. My strategy NOT Holy Grail but you will earn consistent profit monthly. And you won't have lots of setup, but you'll have for sure around 5 - 8 setup monthly depending how many pairs you are trading. Works for all currency, stocks, crypto and such. Of course SL is different from one pair to another.

Another strategy I created and coaching is literally based on math and my personal favorite too. Works in every pairs and such but I'm only use for GOLD.

I only explain this info because @Redders asked not to promo my biz.

Incredible details you have put in. Much appreciated.
I believe the majority can follow your teachings. and I do not think that it will be too complicated either.
And if for those who understand trendlines, S&R, S&D, it will be advantages.
May i know your Bat Rate, and Win / Loss rate from your set up?

Why not teach the basic stuff and money management as well for those who are just starting. No harm in doing so.
For the long run, indirectly you have a business of your own. You are an entrepreneur. Nothing wrong with that. If someone is very good at a certain skill, pass it on from a business perspective.

I look forward to see your offer for online coaching. Furthermore Online study is the way to go, not restricted within your area.
Make it happen mate and good luck!

Honestly, my strategy is very simple as you wait for signals only then decide to take the trade or not. Of course at the same time you will miss lots of good setup too which the indicators fail to catch as good setup but I'm ok with that since I don't have to monitor the chart all the time. I just need to adjust my lot sizes to reach my target monthly.

You'll have almost ZERO loss if you followed exactly as planned. The worst could happen is hitting your BE levels, that's all. The BE for all entries after my setup goes in profit around 20-25pips.

Will not waste my time to teach basic stuffs and money-management as its easily available online, YouTube. I prefer go straight to the crucial part of trading. The rest, emotion, basic skills, money-management is up to the traders learn elsewhere. Sorry this is how I teach my students here. Most people don't prefer it I believe but this is how it is.

Again as a reminder, my strategy is not HOLY GRAIL but one will make consistent profit monthly if followed the simple rules taught. And I do tell to my students too, not to take any other trading courses after this, seriously you won't be needing others and mixing the strategies and ruin your account later.

STICK TO ONE PROFITABLE STRATEGY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE that's all you need to be a profitable trader. Doesn't matter you take my course or download free indicators elsewhere, just stick to ONE SIMPLE STRATEGY and use it over and over again, only then you will see positive results. Stop mixing and testing every strategies out there.

You can even find profitable trading strategies for FREE from YouTube. Just go and search and simply choose one that resonate with your style. No need to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars purchasing trading videos and indicators.

I hope I made myself more than clear.
01-07-2022, 12:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2022 01:37 PM by Redders.)
Thank you very much for the kind advice.
This is a reminder for myself ; not to complicate and over analyse in trading financial markets.
01-07-2022, 12:27 AM
(01-07-2022 12:13 AM)Redders Wrote:  Thank you very much for the kind advice.
This is a reminder for myself ; not to complicate and over analysis in trading financial markets.

That's right, most traders over-complicate their system as FX is not complicated already. I did the same too until I realized it. Now my system as I called it, Keep It Simple Strategy (K-I-S-S)

:)
01-07-2022, 01:38 PM
Good for you bro, I am working hard to achieve the same feat
24.gif
01-07-2022, 03:46 PM
(01-07-2022 01:38 PM)Redders Wrote:  Good for you bro, I am working hard to achieve the same feat

Just for conversation sake, do you mind telling me what kind of strategy you currently using for your entry and exit. The reason I'm asking this because most traders can't explain it when I ask thus I know they don't have a concrete strategy and trading by chances. If you have a strategy I might be able to help tweak it for you to make it more profitable.
01-08-2022, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2022 07:35 PM by Redders.)
Sure no problem about it. appreciate your kind advice.
You mentioned earlier about dedicating to 1 strategy and stick with it.
I have been testing a few strategies, but does not seems to like it or perhaps not my style or perhaps i am too naïve. One of it is from one of your eBook shares - Caroline Ayuk. Did not test much, but it is just that i don't like the idea of having high stop loss and to me may not be a concrete strategy.

Right now, i am still learning and playing around with Quasimodo - QM in short. There is QM Reversal , QM Continuous, Fake QM. QM correlates with S and R and the same time applying S and D. So the entry is basically from engulfing patterns and after analyzing price approach.
here is an example of how QM works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hg-KPVTpJU
01-08-2022, 10:33 PM
(01-08-2022 07:35 PM)Redders Wrote:  Sure no problem about it. appreciate your kind advice.
You mentioned earlier about dedicating to 1 strategy and stick with it.
I have been testing a few strategies, but does not seems to like it or perhaps not my style or perhaps i am too naïve. One of it is from one of your eBook shares - Caroline Ayuk. Did not test much, but it is just that i don't like the idea of having high stop loss and to me may not be a concrete strategy.

Right now, i am still learning and playing around with Quasimodo - QM in short. There is QM Reversal , QM Continuous, Fake QM. QM correlates with S and R and the same time applying S and D. So the entry is basically from engulfing patterns and after analyzing price approach.
here is an example of how QM works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hg-KPVTpJU

Caroline Ayuk strategy is good but not great. High stop loss not necessarily mean bad strategy, if done correctly with good mathematics computation it can goes in your favor. With that said I don't use her strategy either.

About QM, it's great idea using candlesticks formation for entry. Try watching this video using basic QM only - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGCZoWTzUS0

Again I never used this method either.

So now I've decided to help few souls here by sharing an evergreen trading system that I used to sell for few hundreds before I found my Q-TMA strategy. This very simple and yet very profitable strategy over time if done correctly. Before anyone get any idea, I won't be sharing the actual PDF and videos, instead I will just share almost everything from the PDF here in a new thread. For that to happen, I need atleast FIVE members to participate and be active in the thread so that it's more of a group work instead of just plain tutorial which I'm pretty sure will go to waste after some period of time and people will keep on finding for another strategy. I can't stop that from happening because it's in every trader nature to keep trying and trying until no progress happens in your life and career. Only the 5% will probably really appreciate my effort and probably will use it.

If any members interested to participate please do mention here, after enough members then I will start the thread. Again don't have high expectation, what I'll be teaching is very very basic strategy which you probably already know and yet never used it and keep hunting for holy grail which doesn't exist.

My strategy consists of BB, MA, and AO combined for entry and exit. Setup includes TP and SL. RINSE and REPEAT is the idea behind this strategy to be a profitable trader and sticking to the rules faithfully. So simple, easy to follow along, no custom indicators used and yet profitable in the long run. Sold to more than 80 members few years ago. Now I'm sharing 80% of the skill set here for those who are interested to see a positive difference in your account.

Comment here and we shall get started soon. Will be taught bit by bit. You won't get everything in ONE single post.
01-09-2022, 12:37 PM
(01-08-2022 10:33 PM)sunnyillion Wrote:  Caroline Ayuk strategy is good but not great. High stop loss not necessarily mean bad strategy, if done correctly with good mathematics computation it can goes in your favor. With that said I don't use her strategy either.

About QM, it's great idea using candlesticks formation for entry. Try watching this video using basic QM only - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGCZoWTzUS0

Again I never used this method either.

So now I've decided to help few souls here by sharing an evergreen trading system that I used to sell for few hundreds before I found my Q-TMA strategy. This very simple and yet very profitable strategy over time if done correctly. Before anyone get any idea, I won't be sharing the actual PDF and videos, instead I will just share almost everything from the PDF here in a new thread. For that to happen, I need atleast FIVE members to participate and be active in the thread so that it's more of a group work instead of just plain tutorial which I'm pretty sure will go to waste after some period of time and people will keep on finding for another strategy. I can't stop that from happening because it's in every trader nature to keep trying and trying until no progress happens in your life and career. Only the 5% will probably really appreciate my effort and probably will use it.

If any members interested to participate please do mention here, after enough members then I will start the thread. Again don't have high expectation, what I'll be teaching is very very basic strategy which you probably already know and yet never used it and keep hunting for holy grail which doesn't exist.

My strategy consists of BB, MA, and AO combined for entry and exit. Setup includes TP and SL. RINSE and REPEAT is the idea behind this strategy to be a profitable trader and sticking to the rules faithfully. So simple, easy to follow along, no custom indicators used and yet profitable in the long run. Sold to more than 80 members few years ago. Now I'm sharing 80% of the skill set here for those who are interested to see a positive difference in your account.

Comment here and we shall get started soon. Will be taught bit by bit. You won't get everything in ONE single post.

Thanks mate for the video, I've ever heard that trader name before, and probably he is one of the popular Malaysian guru preaching on QM. Likely that trader could be taught from Ifmyante - RTM course. QM level also works well when there is first retest or FTB.

regarding your strategy, how many MAs are you using?
is AO an Awesome Oscillator?
is this strategy of combining BB, MA, and AO, called Q-TMA strategy?

For sure will appreciate your share on this profitable strategy.
Hope other traders will join in and encourage you to share.
01-09-2022, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2022 03:29 PM by dsepshun.)
@sunnyillion Your share of Caroline's method actually got me into trading and it's the first system I ever traded with real money.

I hear your mantra of finding one method that works and sticking to it, so i would really value and be interested in learning your method... so please count me in, thank you.
41.gif

55.gif