22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-07-2018, 11:13 AM
[GET] FINDER'S FEES: THE EASIEST MONEY YOU'LL EVER MAKE
FINDER'S FEES: THE EASIEST MONEY YOU'LL EVER MAKE

(The Forerunner to Amin's Contract Commander: How to
Make $20,000 A Month Dealing in Agreements and Contracts)

[Image: 2018-04-06_1708.png]

Not long ago, there was a Group Buy for Amin's product, How to Make $20,000 A Month Dealing in Agreements and Contracts. Since that GB vanished into thin air, I'd like to share the "course" that first introduced the concept of finder's fees or (as it's called today) contract management.

First, let me assure you (and the Forum Moderators) that this share has NOTHING to do with B-H access to Amin's product whatsoever. I only reference the title so that the many people here who wanted it could make the association and download this product instead. I also include a link to Amin's sales page, in the event someone gets excited about this J.F. Straw share and wants to invest in Amin's product, to possibly upgrade their knowledge about dealing in contracts.

FINDERS FEES: The Easiest Money You'll Ever Make is a quick-reading (75-pages) fun, informative and very interesting e-book by the late, great Jim F. (or J.F.) Straw.

In a YouTube video I will soon direct you to, J.F. Straw says that many of the people who came after him with products about finder's fees or contract deals did so only after buying and learning from his course. And many of them have never made a deal themselves ... preferring to take the easy way out and profit from what they learned from him!

So before investing in any course, do your due diligence as best you can.

ABOUT THE COURSE

You can make YOUR fortune ...

...without "selling" anything.
...without starting a business of your own.
...without leaving your present job.
...without trying to expand any business you currently operate.
...in your spare time.
...from your own home or office!

Do you know anyone who "sells" anything...like this?

• Heavy industrial equipment?
• Novelties?
• Closeouts?
• Fashion clothing?
• Oil field equipment?
• Household appliances?
• Surplus merchandise?

You can make a real fortune by just "introducing" buyers to people with something to sell.

Now, if you're still interested in Amin's product, you can go have a look at the link to his sales page below. It's fairly expensive and could be a very comprehensive product deserving of that price tag. Consider that Amin's update will introduce new technology that Straw's couldn't (for the time) that would make these dealings much easier. Then consider your budget. If you can afford it, it might be worth the buy. I understand the content is inside a membership area and your purchase includes access to him for limited consultation.

I am in no way affiliated with Amin but the sales page is very intriguing. If the membership content is half as good as the sales copy, then this (even at the going price) is a steal. That's only my opinion.

In the meantime, get your feet whet with J.F. Straw's authoritative course then decide if you want to delve deeper and look into this interesting business (where competition is still low because most people try to do it in a half-ass manner leaving only the professional few. This is also a business where you can make decent money by dealing in contracts with smaller, local suppliers if you choose not to expand into national or even global contract management.

Straw wrote this book in 2006. While his fundamental instructions will hold true in 2018, there will have been some changes over the 12 year gap ... in technology, if not much else. That is why I am placing Amin's product sales page here if you decide to really get into this business deeper.

The only "problem" I find with this book is that J.F. Straw wrote for his times. He's old-school. It shows in his writing style and language. He refers to his Daddy's sage advice he took as a young man and sends us to find everything we need to know in the "card catalog" of our local library.

Most people on this forum may need to ask "What's a card catalog?"

Anyway, I hope that this e-book will give you deeper insight into how contract management works and how successful arrangements or deals can end in finder's fees. Often, very lucrative ones.

Here are just a few of the things you will learn in J.F. Straw's Finder's Fees: The Easiest Money You'll Ever Make:

(NOTE: Page numbers shown correspond to the PDF Reader and not the actual page number on the PDF document)

*** What A Finder Is ... And Isn't --- p. 8
*** Why You Should Avoid Using Words Like 'Finder' In Your Communications --- p. 11
*** How to Set Yourself Up As a Finder (or Contract Manager) --- p. 10
*** Sample Letters for Different Situations --- p. 17, 21-22, 24-26, and 43
*** Why Most Beginning (and Amateur) Finders Spin Their Wheels and Never Make a Deal --- p. 52
*** How to Get An Agreement --- p. 41
*** How NOT to Make An Agreement (And Lose Your Fee For Sure) --- p. 44
*** Fees You Can Earn --- p. 47
*** How Much to Charge --- p. 61
*** How to Qualify Your Contacts (ex: make sure that both parties are serious about a transaction) --- p. 31
*** What to Do If The Deal Goes Through ... But You Haven't Seen Your Check? --- p. 46
*** Why EVERY CONTACT Is Both A Buyer and A Seller --- p. 50
*** Where to Find Contacts and How to Organize Them --- p. 13-31
*** How to Create Opportunities For Yourself --- p. 62
*** The "Best" Opportunities In the Field --- p. 62
*** Working With Other 'Finders" --- p. 63
*** How the Telephone and Internet Can Help (With Restrictions) --- p. 47
*** Finder's Fee Success Stories --- p. 67-71

Read about "finders" who achieved results like these:

1. He earned two finder's fees on the same transaction!

2. How one finder's fee of 25 cents per barrel translated to a handsome $75,000 a month ... for 5 years!

3. How another finder makes "staggering" fees each year just finding suitable locations for fast food franchises!

4. How ordinary people are cashing big finder's fees --- just by brining together buyer and seller in deals for everything from media ad buys, machinery and equipment, closeouts/distressed merchandise, and much more!

5. An absentee owner of a coin-operated laundramat was matched with a property management firm, and the finder profited substantially!

If a product can be bought or sold, there is great potential for YOU to be the person who manages the deal (bringing buyer and seller together) and earn a very nice percentage of the proceeds!

The course then closes with The Ten Commandments of Finding - simple guidelines and professional reminders for contract management success.

LAYNA'S NOTE: To bring you up to date, you can Google "finders fee agreement" to familiarize yourself with the language and terms of a standard contract agreement. I found one and include it (in MS Word format so you can make any changes for your needs) in the download.

Watch this (and other) YouTube videos on Finder's Fees on this page:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcnSo4zHRG4

Get It Here:
Magic Button :
Code:
Ge.tt Link:
http://ge.tt/6cElOKp2
OR
Zippyshare Link:
https://www56.zippyshare.com/v/RZ9qANr9/file.html
FINDERS FEE AGREEMENT (SAMPLE)
https://www102.zippyshare.com/v/C0Kd8ARo/file.html

Virus Total:
FINDERS FEES
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/5ac1ce.../detection
File name: Finders Fees The Easiest Money You'll Ever Make - J.F. (Jim) Straw.pdf
File size: 514.24 KB
Detection ratio: 0 / 59
Last analysis: 2018-04-06 23:37:43 UTC

FINDERS FEES AGREEMENT (SAMPLE)
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/85c5a7.../detection
File name: FINDERS FEE AGREEMENT.docx
File size: 17.7 KB
Detection ratio: 0 / 59
Last analysis: 2018-04-07 01:00:38 UTC

Contract Commander was a WSO here in 2917 but is now closed:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers/1283567-wso-closed.html

Here's the link to Amin's Contract Commander: How to Make $20,000 A Month Dealing in Contracts and Agreements:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://anonymiz.com/?https%3A%2F%2Fwww.contractcommander.com%2F

The link is simply a courtesy so you can read the sales page and decide if you want to invest in a product that could possibly update Jim Straw's e-book course. You decide.

Please do not ask for a GB for Amin's course. While I wasn't involved, I understand it was shut down by the product owner. If you want this, you will have to buy it. The content (video training and PDFs) is on a membership platform and the price includes limited access to Amin or staff for guidance/consultation to get you started.

If you're seeing this anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where
this DOOFUS got it from!

Enjoy the share.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
04-07-2018, 07:12 PM
RE: [GET] FINDER'S FEES: THE EASIEST MONEY YOU'LL EVER MAKE
Great post Layna,

I like the idea of something then Internet Marketing releated businesses. Im getting a little burned out on all the same old same old.

But I think that guy sounds a little full of it.

When I read the questions back and forth at the warrior forum it really makes me wonder.

He uses some similar 'IM industry' terms like "system", and extract...it just reeks of BS.

I think this business may very well. HAVE been legit before Jim Straws day, but lets face it, with the internet the way it is now...

No guy is sitting around looking at an old green computer screen over his glasses saying, "Holy Shit, where are we going to get more asphalt from!!!"

Your basically dealing with commodities...which as all of the IM crowd knows from the last 10 years of the preaching from the pulpits, is the worst thing to be dealing in.

Its the reason why you cant pull out your dusty thick yellow pages and cold call businesses and when they pick up say "Wanna buy SEO?"

Im pretty sure Pepsi wont be needing to go through me to buy 100 million tons of sugar, and then pay a fee ON TOP of that??

Seems crazy.

I used to try to be a money broker in the early 2000's in my single days when I could be up all night with no cares.

My big dream (amongst many that still persist) was to broker big loan deals. I was gonna make millions by sending emails...hey I probably could make my own WSO with that title. Nah probably still exists.

Well the short of it is that I spent actual YEARS, certainly if you add up all the hours spent looking in all four corners of the web looking for both sides to put together.

All it got me was nowhere but wasted time and some pocket lint.

It sounds like the crux of his product is the revelation of a trade web portal, (A HA) that makes all this easy peasy.

Well if thats the case, I think that actually sucks because that is way to easy and really devalues a persons role in this.

If a buyer is giving someone $500,000 for a $100M sugar purchase, what value is a 'finder' bringing for that?

Commodities prices dont have the leverage to allow for a finder to get thier cut.

This is just some rambling.thoughts of a madman and not meant directly at you Layna!

I do get excited about evergreen non IM stuff for sure.

Im glad I got the barter course and THAT is something that I can see being an actual million dollar bussiness.

Not going to happen selling Wordpress themes to the hot dog stand in town, or SEO to the flower shop.
04-08-2018, 02:17 AM
(04-07-2018 07:12 PM)Milo76 Wrote:  Great post Layna,

I like the idea of something then Internet Marketing releated businesses. Im getting a little burned out on all the same old same old.

But I think that guy sounds a little full of it.

When I read the questions back and forth at the warrior forum it really makes me wonder.

He uses some similar 'IM industry' terms like "system", and extract...it just reeks of BS.

I think this business may very well. HAVE been legit before Jim Straws day, but lets face it, with the internet the way it is now...

No guy is sitting around looking at an old green computer screen over his glasses saying, "Holy Shit, where are we going to get more asphalt from!!!"

Your basically dealing with commodities...which as all of the IM crowd knows from the last 10 years of the preaching from the pulpits, is the worst thing to be dealing in.

Its the reason why you cant pull out your dusty thick yellow pages and cold call businesses and when they pick up say "Wanna buy SEO?"

Im pretty sure Pepsi wont be needing to go through me to buy 100 million tons of sugar, and then pay a fee ON TOP of that??

Seems crazy.

I used to try to be a money broker in the early 2000's in my single days when I could be up all night with no cares.

My big dream (amongst many that still persist) was to broker big loan deals. I was gonna make millions by sending emails...hey I probably could make my own WSO with that title. Nah probably still exists.

Well the short of it is that I spent actual YEARS, certainly if you add up all the hours spent looking in all four corners of the web looking for both sides to put together.

All it got me was nowhere but wasted time and some pocket lint.

It sounds like the crux of his product is the revelation of a trade web portal, (A HA) that makes all this easy peasy.

Well if thats the case, I think that actually sucks because that is way to easy and really devalues a persons role in this.

If a buyer is giving someone $500,000 for a $100M sugar purchase, what value is a 'finder' bringing for that?

Commodities prices dont have the leverage to allow for a finder to get thier cut.

This is just some rambling.thoughts of a madman and not meant directly at you Layna!

I do get excited about evergreen non IM stuff for sure.

Im glad I got the barter course and THAT is something that I can see being an actual million dollar bussiness.

Not going to happen selling Wordpress themes to the hot dog stand in town, or SEO to the flower shop.

LOL...Mr. Straw was a real businessman. Real business involves doing real work. Being a finder means you are simply bringing two parties together so that a transaction takes place. You have Party A (with a good or service) and Party B (someone interested in the good or service offered by Party A). As a finder, you bring both together to earn a commission. Party A (a smart business person or company) will pay you a commission for bringing them a customer. It's that simple!

There's no way in the world that one company selling a product or service will have knowledge of every potential customer that is in need of that product or service. This is why they would be willing to pay you money (a commission) when you bring them a buyer. This is why
manufacturers advertise for export management agents and export sales agents. You should know this if you have any experience in international trade.

I read Mr. Straw's books (years ago) and found out that the principle never changes. People will pay you if you can help them. I pulled off a money broker deal successfully several years ago. Still doing it!

FYI (For your information)...Experienced business people (like me) know to stay away from exotic deals. What are exotic deals? Sugar, diamonds, oil, and etc. Mr. Straw even emphasized to stay away from these types of deals.

The original poster is doing an excellent job. Her shares are awesome!

Have a good one!
04-08-2018, 05:10 AM

@Milo76: Thanks for your post. It's important to hear different points of view but I'll have to respectfully disagree with you. I won't go into much detail ... drmindbender1971 did a much better job of it and seems to have a lot more experience with this than I do. I simply posted this because I remember reading the posts from all the people who were interested in that earlier GB that didn't pan out for the $20K a Month Dealing in Contracts product. When I came across J.F. Straw's e-book in my downloads last night, I thought some of those people might benefit from a basic course on the same business model that was really a precursor to whatever newer products are available today about finder's fees.

While you are entitled to believe what you want about this being BS, ordinary people all over the world routinely cash 4-, 5- and sometimes 6-figure checks representing small percentages of major deals they helped contract simply by connecting buyer and seller.

@drmindbender1971:Thank you, friend, for posting from your personal experience as a businessman. Thanks, too, for supporting my shares and having my back. I don't believe Milo76 was attacking me (he even started his post with "Great post") but I agree with you ... people in business don't have time to do it all. They don't have access to everything they need. And they certainly can't find the contacts that will give them the best deal (in price or terms).

@All: I believe Milo76 is not alone in his view of this business model --- most people wouldn't believe something this simple (but not necessarily easy) could work so well. However, these same people would rather slave over the busy-work that never seems to end in the internet marketing realm. It's been said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

It's my opinion that, more and more each day, IM is becoming the poster child for that definition of insanity. All the ad buying, SEOing, article writing, etc-etc-etc ... you keep spinning like a hamster on a never-ending wheel.

Wouldn't you rather do something like this?

I would ask anyone who reads my post to think --- people have done business like this pretty much since there has been buying and selling. Very little (except maybe the technology) has changed.

Granted, this business is not for everyone. No business is. But you can make a helluva lot of money in one or two transactions per year that could support your (and your family's) lifestyle for a year or more.

If you think you could benefit from this, you should read everything currently available that you can get your hands on. That is the ONLY reason I posted Amin's sales page link. As I said, I know nothing about this product and (at the asking price) I cannot recommend buying it.

Peace-out,
Layna61524
04-08-2018, 06:08 AM
To clarify I am not bashing anyone. I hope it didnt sound like that.

I certainly do think that it sounds like a great business...one I would LOVE to try to have success with.

I wish Jim was still alive because he could have possibly created an updated product.

Much of the IM world leaves me excited but unsatisfied, like junk food.

I get the most enjoyment and inspiration by evergreen "old school" businesses like Bob Serling with his Licensing and JV information, and Jay Abraham and others.

I guess since these types of businesses represent a fraction of what is available here I havnt really read much information about the nuts and bolts of how to run this type of business.

I stand behind my money brokering opinion. I wasted nothing but time and lost actual money trying to chase the end of the rainbow.....the road was littered with con men, scammers and non performers.

Anyone that thinks they can sit at the table with major bankers and financial players without a pedigree is mistaken.

I actually have recently decided to make one last go of trying to arrange funding. I figure now with the boom of the social networks that it MUST have increased the chances of success...

I am starting to drift back down the lane of my past lack of success, but I will fight my notion to give up for now
9.gif
04-08-2018, 07:44 AM
Thanks +Reps Added
04-08-2018, 08:42 AM
@Milo76
As a person who has brokered business loans before, I disagree with having a pedigree is necessary to play with major players. Sure, if you were dealing with Wall Street financing and dealing with hundreds of millions of dollars you need to be with a big firm that can handle that kind of financing.

I have had mainstream bankers come to me to do bridge financing so they could close 90 million dollar loans.

Without knowing how extensive your knowledge is in brokering loans, if I may I want to venture some observations.

1- If you don't know this already, you can't lend money to the every industry or person. It's like opening a new online store that sells every item on the planet. Nobody will buy from you. When first starting out, you need to specialize.

2- Arranging financing for people or businesses is a complex matter and requires a lot of time and effort and paperwork. Handling money involves trust. You know this already, you just can't put an application on a web page and expect people to trust you with business information much less personal information.

3- The internet for the loan business should be used primarily for lead generation and qualification. That means your funnel has to be tight and your web page has to engender trust. You have to follow up with phone calls or personal visits to close the deal.

4- In order to be credible you need a few funding sources or banks you regularly deal with. You need banking relationships that will help you close the deal.

5- You need qualified borrowers. In order to get that you need knowledge about the industry you are lending to. Again, you can't lend to every business. If you know your borrowers needs and what their businesses are all about you have a better chance of them giving you the necessary financial statements and documents to qualify them to not waste your time or theirs.

6. In your business, trust is of total importance. As a broker, you are the bottom of the food chain. The borrower and lender know you have no skin in the game except your time and advertising money. In other words, a mistake on your part is not fatal to you but can ruin a person's career at a bank and/or the borrower's business or personal life.

7. A bank or funding source needs to know that you will bring qualified borrowers to the table and on the opposite side the borrower needs to feel confident you can get them the funding. If you cannot make both sides feel or see that you lose and will keep losing.

8. Perception is reality. It doesn't matter how qualified you maybe if your customers or suppliers don't get it you don't make the sale.

Internet marketing is not a business unless you are selling to the make money/ get rich overnight crowd. IM is just that, marketing on line not a business, well it could be if you just sold leads to other financial people. You need to master or test all forms of marketing to drive as many people as you can through your funnel. That could be buying mailing lists (email or snail) of borrowers to mail to or paid traffic on financial sites or SEO.

If you are blasting your ads across the internet unfocused you will fail. Don't waste your time.

You might want to work for a loan broker for a little to get the knowledge that you need.

If you want to work online completely in front of a computer from home then you should sign up as an affiliate with a legitimate loan broker and do lead gen for them. Companies like this http://www.financeagents.com, I'm not endorsing them just using them as an example.

Any type of brokering is a numbers game whether it's Amin's course or loan brokering. The world is not going to beat a path to your door even if you got a better mouse trap. Everything has got to be sold to make big money.

If you know all of this already, my apologies but I also wrote this post so others that may have had similar thoughts would see a little more behind the curtain as to what brokering is all about.

jc

P.S.
Thanks again to Layna for all the posts. Appreciate all that you do. You save me a lot of time and $$$$ from buying junk books. This gives me more dollars to spend on all the good writers out there.
04-08-2018, 08:50 AM
Thanx for the share. Repped.
04-10-2018, 02:43 AM
Thanks to layna61524 for sharing:
[GET] FINDER'S FEES: THE EASIEST MONEY YOU'LL EVER MAKE
Max REP given

Here's a short video clip explaining the Finder's Fee Concept:
Happydance

04-10-2018, 06:40 AM
@fingers: Appreciate your kind words and reps as well as your contribution to the thread.

Layna61524
33.gif

86.gif