7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-19-2016, 09:52 AM
[GET] Cash Copy - Dr Jeffrey Lant [eBook (MOBI, EPUB)]
Cash Copy: How to Offer Your Products and Services So Your Prospects Buy Them - Dr Jeffrey Lant [eBook (MOBI, EPUB)]

Here's another one headed for the classics for you. Love that there's a digital version of this floating around now. I've had this hard copy for ages. - NC

[Image: j0a8g3.jpg]

"If you haven't heard of this book... there's a problem in your life." lol

Look at the marketing "communications'' you're putting out... ads, flyers, post cards, cover letters, proposals... and all the rest. Is the first thing you see... your name? Your company name? Your photograph? Your address? Your logo? THEN YOU'RE PRODUCING SELFISH, "ME-CENTERED" MARKETING DOCUMENTS... INSTEAD OF CASH COPY... and your sales are suffering!!!

Over 98% of the marketing communications you're producing right this minute are ending up in the trash. They don't get anyone to act. They don't get anyone to buy. Yet because you're spending a pile on producing this junk you think you're "marketing". GET OVER IT!

The marketing communications you're using are failures unless they get people to ACT... unless they get people to BUY. There is never another reason for producing any kind of marketing communication -- certainly massaging your ego isn't one! That's why you need CASH COPY in your office... now! Learn:

the 21 biggest copywriting mistakes you're making and how to avoid them;

directions for turning your copy around so it's about your prospects... and not about you;

how to turn product and service features into the benefits that really get people to buy.

turn every word, every line, each paragraph and page into hooks that motivate your prospects to buy NOW,

get and use client-centered testimonials; create offers that motivate buyers...

And much, much more.

Get It:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/OYCW2ZUT
You know what to do... add rep... create a mirror... post a review... use it to make money etc.

Don't be just another USELESS leacher that doesn't do shit on this forum.
07-19-2016, 10:33 AM
RE: [GET] Cash Copy - Dr Jeffrey Lant [eBook (MOBI, EPUB)]
Thanks Sir NC.

+Reps.

PDF mirror:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/doddd7s1gj75lkw/Cash_Copy_-_Jeffrey_Lant.pdf
07-19-2016, 11:38 AM
Awesome, manythanks NC! Max reps
07-21-2016, 09:09 AM
Dr Jeffrey Lant, now there's a blast from the past, I been listening to Bill Myers/Gary Halbert direct marketing boot camp on me mp3 player while out and about AND what da ya know...Lant's name pops up, in fact his name is well mentioned if you study any of the old school direct response marketing legends!

SIR Prof. Dr. NonConformer Many Thanks for this, was ALWAYS looking for Lant's materials - finally got...Cash Copy!
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
11-09-2016, 12:37 PM
This is truly a blast from the past. Thanks for the share NC. Repped as always.
Cheers,
NoJob
61.gif
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
11-09-2016, 03:03 PM
another very valuable gem of a share from NonConformer...+5 rep NC :)

zippy mirror added:

Magic Button :
http://www104.zippyshare.com/v/9aV6j4yp/file.html

25.gif