25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-07-2020, 11:56 AM
RE: [GET] ATTENTION COPYWRITERS --- J Peterman Owners Manual 72
I do a lot of copywriting for different types of things. One area that I have not worked in is writing descriptions for catalogs on clothing... BUT I wanted to have a look and see why this site was known so well for it's words..

Here is a sample of a men's blazer:

----------
Delave Blazer

Cortona, Italy.

April, not the cruelest month after all. Not the peak season, no, but it isn't crowded yet. It isn't hot yet.

A quiet table at Relais La Corte dei Papi. A lovely vegetable and saffron terrine to start. The lamb that followed, perfectly prepared.

The owner stopped and passed a bit of the evening with us, and we shared the Brunello that had paired so nicely with the lamb.

Over and over, my eye was drawn to the lines of his linen blazer. The bold peak lapel. A Barchetta breast pocket. (Barchetta is Italian for “little boat,” an apt description for how the pocket floats on the chest, angled upwards, like the bow of a sailboat.)

Before our host slipped away, I had the maker’s name and address in my pocket.

Cortona Washed Linen Blazer (No. 6579). Subtle Italian styling in cool, breathable linen. Two flap pockets at waist. Barchetta breast pocket. Unlined body and sleeves. Cuffs may be unbuttoned. Soft, natural shoulder line. Single vent in back. Imported.

----------

Good copywriting is about painting an image in the readers mind, getting them to see the benefit of what you have and how it will help them. The description for the blazer is a very interesting as it tells us a story about someone watching someone else that has this piece of clothing on. It draws us in and helps us to see the product.

Reading the descriptions here is a good way to increase/gain some experience in the basics of copywriting.

Thanks for connecting me to this site.

Cheers,

G.S.

Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
09-08-2020, 11:43 AM
I will review that site often for inspiration. G.S., thanks for the reminder!
09-08-2020, 03:39 PM
Could anyone re-up?
09-09-2020, 07:39 AM
BUMP for a re-upload
09-13-2020, 02:10 PM
anyone re-up?
31.gif

21.gif