60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-11-2019, 05:32 PM
[GET] ATTENTION COPYWRITERS --- J Peterman Owners Manual 72
ATTENTION COPYWRITERS --- J Peterman Owners Manual 72

Do you write copy for your Amazon Listings? Or Ads for your Shopify store?
Here is a manual from the famous catalog, J Peterman Owners Manual 72.
Read it for ideas and inspiration...

Most people associate J. Peterman with his Seinfeld character, the eccentric, peripatetic businessman played by actor John O'Hurley. The real J. Peterman, however, is Lexington, Ky., entrepreneur John Peterman, a former Pittsburgh Pirates second baseman who founded his eponymous retail business in 1987 with a single item of clothing, the horseman's duster.

The J. Peterman Company and its fashion/lifestyle catalog (the "Owner's Manual") attracted well-heeled consumers and celebrities such as Clint Eastwood, Paul Newman and, of course, Jerry Seinfeld, who began parodying Peterman and his exuberant catalog copy on his show in 1995. Thanks to the exposure, investors lined up, and J. Peterman expanded, quickly opening 15 stores across the country. But cash flow never caught up. The business went bankrupt and was ultimately sold to Paul Harris Stores.

In 2001, after Paul Harris went bankrupt, Peterman was able to buy his brand back (with O'Hurley as an investor). However, returning J. Peterman to its former glory was slow going and required some reinvention...

READ MORE HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://anonymiz.com/?https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sfgate.com%2Fhomeandgarden%2Farticle%2FJ-Peterman-is-back-This-time-the-catalog-king-2714289.php

Get It Here:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www27.zippyshare.com/v/XCcc30mN/file.html

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/48ce.../detection
0/52

I hope this post brings you value. Enjoy!

Thanks for reading!
crimsonHat

P.S. My heartfelt thanks to layna61524 for motivating me to post.
08-12-2019, 12:56 AM
RE: [GET] ATTENTION COPYWRITERS --- J Peterman Owners Manual 72
Thanks @crimsonhat Repped , btw cant use it without a password ! Tried the regular forum pass but doesnt work , any pointers ?
08-12-2019, 01:44 AM
@holymoo: I just used the 'regular' forum password and the file opened just fine. I took a screen-shot of the first page of the 60-page catalog opened in my Adobe Acrobat Reader to back up my claim:

[Image: 2019-08-11_0821.png]

I felt the need to post this because I really have a problem with people who are quick to post an issue with a share without checking to see if maybe they did something in error. I don't want others who read your post to assume there's a problem and pass on getting the download.

I started to pass on it based on your post but I'm glad I tried --- and used the default password despite your saying it didn't work!

Again --- there is absolutely nothing wrong with this share and the 'regular' forum password works just fine. CrimsonHat is just beginning to share here and the last thing he needs is a message that the password doesn't work when it does.

Now, if you don't KNOW the forum password, you should simply have said that. I've had people post similar comments as a sneaky round-about way of trying to discover it. You've been a member here since 2012 ... surely you know the forum password.

So, with all due respect, please take your time and try again.

@crimsonHat: Thanks for your kind comment ... I try to inspire others but some people are hell-bent on not contributing any value --- they only show up when there's something to be had for free. If a mere fraction of the people I have helped would turn around and help others, this forum would be a great community. Even greater than BEST black hat forum but changes would have to come from the administration end.

Thanks
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
08-12-2019, 01:54 AM
Hi layna , Thanks for long reply , as you said i already know the forum password let me try it again . I was genuinely trying to ask a question , no worries, as i said will try again .
08-12-2019, 03:23 AM
I checked to make sure the password works and it does.

@holymoo: You might want to retype the "regular" password. If it still doesn't work,
download the file again. But be certain that it does work. Please let me know how
it goes.

@layna61524: Your efforts to help this forum are super.

Everyone new to posting here (or just wanting to improve their posts)
should read layna61524's guide to posting.
I was hesitant to post because I didn't know how. layna61524's guide made it
really easy.

Get It Here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-HOW-I-PREPARE-POSTS-TO-SHARE-STUFF-ON-BBHF?highlight=How+I+Prepare+Posts+to+Share

crimsonHat
14.gif
08-15-2019, 12:45 AM
As stated earlier, the password is fine and the download was flawless. Thanks and reps to the OP.
I'm not interested in the password or any of that other stuff - I'm interested in the quality of the share. This is brilliant stuff. If you are interested in copywriting, you NEED to read this stuff.
Peterman has a way of writing that is almost totally unique. Long copy, sure -but boring, hardly.
If someone had told me years ago that I would enjoy reading a catalog I would have thought they were crazy. I'll read this one many times.
In a world where rappers with vocabularies consisting of 'sluts' and 'ho's' seem to dominate, I'm not sure where Peterman fits in . . . BUT I am sure if you have a distinctive product to sell, you would do well to study Peterman and tell a story about your product the way he does . . .
Sorry for the rant.
Cheers,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
08-25-2019, 01:58 AM
@NoJob, I feel the same way about this material. Great stuff!
08-25-2019, 02:17 AM
Great catalog and remarkable copy! Truly brilliant! Thx OP for the share.
09-06-2019, 11:35 PM
No. 169, 170, 171 :
https://www.jpeterman.com/
09-12-2019, 05:08 PM
Reps Added! Awesome Share!
77.gif

30.gif