73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-12-2013, 12:25 AM
RE:
I agree with the OP. I try to give thorough reviews. Reading others' reviews has also saved me valuable time, so the more reviews the better. Keeping in mind we all have different experience levels, it's beneficial to read reviews from veteran marketers AND newbies. Multiple reviews also encourage discussion, which would be great to see more of in the freebies section.
12-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE:
Yes, I agree with this thread and also try my Best To Review All of this Threads which i use ... Hope I will be Get Reviewer and VIP Badge Welcome Welcome Welcome
Cool Cool Cool
[Image: Ssxmram.png]
12-12-2013, 04:46 AM
RE:
Just wanted to add this!

If you made a review and i did not REP you, just PM me the post and i will!

Thanks!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
12-12-2013, 11:54 AM
RE:
Respect + Rep
(12-10-2013 04:24 PM)aKinaKus Wrote:  
(12-10-2013 08:37 AM)TreeMan Wrote:  I agree... but what about those of us doing original case studies and sharing information that we can sell .....for nothing -_- . Why we not asking people do to more case studies... They help out a lot more than you think. But big ups to the reviewers ... I try to leave reviews when I have time
~~

Those are important too...but not many people can eloquently express their thoughts in English. Reviewwing is basically re-telling with different words.

Original case studies are more complex and are for advanced IMers! Those deserve lots of attention as well!

Regardless of Original Case Study or Product Review - let's spam the REP button!

42rock
12-13-2013, 06:00 PM
RE:
Today in 5 minutes i gave 30 or 35 REP points!

I started the process...let see what happens!
53.gif
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
12-13-2013, 07:06 PM
RE:
Happy Friday the 13th! Very encouraging thread - will implement more reviews starting today :-)
12-17-2013, 05:01 PM
RE:
+5 Rep for OP..
I agree with the Real Nuggets of wisdom shared.. I was doing most of them unconsciously, and see the Result.. I'm very grateful that Admin/s promoted me here too.

Regards,
mariastone
Money Making Tools/Software/Products
See the BSO Thread HERE.
12-17-2013, 05:24 PM
RE:
great OP +++Rep Added
No Ripping of Courses allowed in Udemy Section (Freebies), if you saw any send me PM or report the thread. Thank You.
12-17-2013, 05:47 PM
RE:
As you can see...active participation gives you back LOTS of REP and the chance to get VIP and these Cool Badges!
12-17-2013, 10:51 PM
RE:
i have been reviewing the ones i could, sharing and asking questions lol

also creating new thread for posts on REQUEST SECTION ........which has been given answers to , down to FREEBIES

please remember me
19.gif

44.gif