59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-09-2013, 04:42 AM
RE:
so yeah, agree with you, reviews is the way to go with this forum. Everyones downloading, but it seems that reviewing the product is what really matters. But i am curious, isnt this supposed to come from a moderator? I think this forums really needs more moderation, since its so popular
[Image: ban8.jpg]
12-09-2013, 09:20 AM
RE:
Stickied so this thread will get more attention.
Thank you AkinaKus and others for your concern.
Yes, review/opinion is essential so in other way, we will know if a product is worth downloading or not.
It was frustrated to download large files only to find out it was not worth downloading.
A review/opinion on the product will save others bandwidth too.
12-09-2013, 05:15 PM
RE:
@Lala - thx for this..it will definetly draw more eyes now!

@Other People - You see...the mods are here and watching...another reason why you should get your reviewer's hats on and start collecting them +5 REP points!

Cool
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
12-10-2013, 03:18 AM
RE:
totally agreed with all posts above :)
12-10-2013, 04:14 AM
RE:
Agreed to this too keep up bbhf +5 rep to all of you from me...
35.gif
12-10-2013, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 08:55 AM by TreeMan.)
RE:
I agree... but what about those of us doing original case studies and sharing information that we can sell .....for nothing -_- . Why we not asking people do to more case studies... They help out a lot more than you think. But big ups to the reviewers ... I try to leave reviews when I have time
12-10-2013, 04:24 PM
RE:
(12-10-2013 08:37 AM)TreeMan Wrote:  I agree... but what about those of us doing original case studies and sharing information that we can sell .....for nothing -_- . Why we not asking people do to more case studies... They help out a lot more than you think. But big ups to the reviewers ... I try to leave reviews when I have time
~~

Those are important too...but not many people can eloquently express their thoughts in English. Reviewwing is basically re-telling with different words.

Original case studies are more complex and are for advanced IMers! Those deserve lots of attention as well!

Regardless of Original Case Study or Product Review - let's spam the REP button!

42rock
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
12-11-2013, 12:30 AM
RE:
(12-09-2013 09:20 AM)Lala Wrote:  Stickied so this thread will get more attention.
Thank you AkinaKus and others for your concern.
Yes, review/opinion is essential so in other way, we will know if a product is worth downloading or not.
It was frustrated to download large files only to find out it was not worth downloading.
A review/opinion on the product will save others bandwidth too.
i don't know if this is just me, but i think that the important threads section should be highlighted in a different way, because my attention almost is focused at the new threads that have next to them a label and bold typefont. Its almost like ads that are positioned first and i personally avoid most of the times Smile
[Image: ban8.jpg]
12-11-2013, 11:41 PM
RE:
i will try to do my best to make review, however, ..because i actually don't download all of shareed products here (especially for Big File ), i still try my best to review it, thank you for this awesome update,..god bless BBHT..
12-12-2013, 12:21 AM
RE:
now i got it, thanks admin,...lot of thanks,..
12.gif

64.gif