56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-21-2015, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 09:47 PM by ManifestDestiny.)
RE:
(01-21-2015 07:49 AM)StinkyMonkey Wrote:  This Dan DaSilva does intrigue though. He's been at this game for going on 3 years now, maybe longer, even launching his own products on the WF back in Feb 2012 when he must have been 16 or 17.

They were PPV and CPA stuff, but what intrigues me most is that even though he's quite experienced (In IM years anyway) he's making quite a few schoolboy errors...why? He should be raking it in by now?

His own website url is spelt wrong on his Twitter page, he shows he's pretty inept at understanding and using the Google Keyword Planner in his video (part 2), also in the video, his YT channel shows he has a total of 46 views...but with 465 subscribers (Fiverr anyone?), his YT optimization is basic at best...I could go on.

He has the passion to make money, he's sold his own products...he's out there, but something isn't right? I dunno.

The bottom line is...he's selling stuff. I imagine he'll turn out like the slimy AJ and make pots of money from noobs. I dislike that type of marketer, but when all is said and done, they make money! More fool me, huh?

About this course...If you've been around YT marketing for more than 2 months, you won't learn anything new here, in fact, you could possibly undo what you've learned (It's about using hangouts and optimizing your videos, description, title, blah, blah, blah). I didn't get past the first two videos because it was frankly wasting my time. His next video was about to tell me how to choose products to sell...if it's anything like his YT stuff, it's best to ignore it, you may well be doing yourself more harm than good.

Anyone else feel the same? Did anyone manage to get through the rest of his course? I'd be interested in your views.

people choose to remain perpetual noobs.
01-21-2015, 12:43 PM
RE:
Thanks to op for sharing, but after reading all those reviews. This is really a S***** product, same F****** hangout bitchhes!
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!
01-21-2015, 12:55 PM
RE:
good share. Nice collection of YouTube videos
01-22-2015, 05:51 AM
RE:
thanks for the share man!!!!!!!
10-08-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: [GET 4.5GB YouTube Cash System] Generates $1865 per week! Thousands of clicks and an endless supply of leads!
Thanks for all the reviews! Thanks

You saved me tons of time and space on my PC!

I just visited http://dandasilvamarketing.com/ and fell off my rocker! ROFLMAO

This index page is the best testimonial of his ability, credibility and trustfulness! Hitface

Thanks again HeartHeartHeart
52.gif

63.gif