48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-20-2015, 07:38 AM
RE:
(01-20-2015 07:30 AM)jani01 Wrote:  
(01-20-2015 05:03 AM)NoWnZeN Wrote:  NOP, +10 reps. I bought this but didn't have time rip and upload the content.

Thanks for the share, effort and investment of time and money :)

And for the rest of you guys being critical only about the price and the purveyor, what is your investment here but a little time to go through the product then give constructive, fact-based reviews/critiques???
Agree.
Anyway, did not got time to check this one but at the other hand made an effort to upload all stuff @ Mega. Here is AIO Mega Link
Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!lUcFjLBJ!Sc98zjLhpB2-vsELP7qp3g

Hope this will help you to download and post your reviews Heart
Thanks for the MEGA mirror. +5 rep to you!
If you like the share, give positive reputation!

Our releases should be used for learning only!!!
If you make money using our releases then you really should support the original devs and buy it!
Want to support me? Give me BitCoin:
[Image: GoldenAcceptedHereBitcoin.png]
1HQMH9W6hjLEmZL543ykYtxtmGYeGhxaEK
You can also donate me dogecoins: DE6NF3VP6SMGrPxjPRqqbirFBkyfDzh1Vk
01-20-2015, 07:41 AM
RE:
great sharing! Thanks
01-20-2015, 12:15 PM
RE:
Well, Thanks for the share !!!!
01-20-2015, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2015 01:10 PM by JOEMLM.)
review for a bso? why?
thank you for the effort and time in creating this share

everyone is asking for a review, ok, one word = BSO!

another one word review = worthless!

some bso's, correction, MOST bso's do not deserve a review... where are you from? bso's are often crap, and this is NO different.... i tried to watch the first two videos but my ears started to bleed from all the b.s.... not just stupidity, many idiotic statements, one after another, it would be easier to tell you what he said that had any value, sorry I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING!

as stated before in another comment, just prior to creating this bso, he did not know ANYTHING about youtube, i say he still doesn't! his first video he gives plugs to the people who helped him create this course, calling them all geniuses, compared to him they probably are, but like he says, he calls mike from maine content 'unique'... wait what? did anyone notice this kid can't spell? mike does the same thing hundreds upon hundreds of other people do, some do it better, but this bso kid calls it 'unique' how?

this guy must be a high school drop out like alex becker, he can't read or spell... need more? his video files are huge for some reason... the first video is about 950MB almost a gig in size... why? talk about being a clueless noob... this is what you get here, lots of bad advice right out of the gate, so why bother with the rest of it?

p.s. yeah, when people say a bso is bad, there is NO need for a review, a bso is NOT worthy of a review!

and in the event that you are blind, you did not watch the video full screen or your screen did not show the video well, if you look carefully at the new golf shirt he is wearing from ralph lauren, i have a funny feeling he will be returning it to the store to get his money back... they do not rent shirts like that, he could not afford to lease a used sports car like alex becker does, that shirt still has the round size sticker on it, you can see it of you look... if he is going to keep the shirt, then why didn't he remove it?

yeah, just looked at his page, with all these leads like he claims, he still has zero twitter followers and 2 likes on facebook, and as for his earnings, he lists them on his site as well, take a look and see how much he ACTUALLY earns! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
Magic Button :
Code:
http://masteringyourincome.com/monthly-earnings-log/
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
01-20-2015, 01:21 PM
RE: review for a bso? why?
(01-20-2015 12:16 PM)JOEMLM Wrote:  
this guy must be a high school drop out like alex becker, he can't read or spell...
Ouch!!! LMAO... +5 reps for that sentence alone...
61.gif
Aliens have their own list building technique...
It's called
Abduction!
01-20-2015, 02:48 PM
RE:
His YouTube channel doesn't even exist!
01-20-2015, 03:14 PM
RE:
Mega Mirror:
https://mega.co.nz/#!apJSlZaC!J8jLsbdY5X...F3juLMJ-sU
Check my avatar and keep laughing.. Biggrin
01-20-2015, 04:21 PM
RE: review for a bso? why?
Joe - thanks for at least taking the time to go through some of the material so you can at least give some justified and relevant comments.

Love that about his shirt, LMFAO.

+5 reps just because :)
(01-20-2015 12:16 PM)JOEMLM Wrote:  thank you for the effort and time in creating this share

everyone is asking for a review, ok, one word = BSO!

another one word review = worthless!

some bso's, correction, MOST bso's do not deserve a review... where are you from? bso's are often crap, and this is NO different.... i tried to watch the first two videos but my ears started to bleed from all the b.s.... not just stupidity, many idiotic statements, one after another, it would be easier to tell you what he said that had any value, sorry I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING!

as stated before in another comment, just prior to creating this bso, he did not know ANYTHING about youtube, i say he still doesn't! his first video he gives plugs to the people who helped him create this course, calling them all geniuses, compared to him they probably are, but like he says, he calls mike from maine content 'unique'... wait what? did anyone notice this kid can't spell? mike does the same thing hundreds upon hundreds of other people do, some do it better, but this bso kid calls it 'unique' how?

this guy must be a high school drop out like alex becker, he can't read or spell... need more? his video files are huge for some reason... the first video is about 950MB almost a gig in size... why? talk about being a clueless noob... this is what you get here, lots of bad advice right out of the gate, so why bother with the rest of it?

p.s. yeah, when people say a bso is bad, there is NO need for a review, a bso is NOT worthy of a review!

and in the event that you are blind, you did not watch the video full screen or your screen did not show the video well, if you look carefully at the new golf shirt he is wearing from ralph lauren, i have a funny feeling he will be returning it to the store to get his money back... they do not rent shirts like that, he could not afford to lease a used sports car like alex becker does, that shirt still has the round size sticker on it, you can see it of you look... if he is going to keep the shirt, then why didn't he remove it?

yeah, just looked at his page, with all these leads like he claims, he still has zero twitter followers and 2 likes on facebook, and as for his earnings, he lists them on his site as well, take a look and see how much he ACTUALLY earns! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
Magic Button :
Code:
http://masteringyourincome.com/monthly-earnings-log/
01-20-2015, 04:26 PM
RE:
LOL...started to watch Main Course 1.mp4 > Fast Forwarded to Middle > Exited!

That's about all i can say about this BS.

JOEMLM - please dont call them BSOs - as that term is used for BBHF Special Offers :)
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
01-20-2015, 04:29 PM
RE:
More like WFWO: Warrior Forum Worthless Offer!!!
(01-20-2015 04:26 PM)aKinaKus Wrote:  LOL...started to watch Main Course 1.mp4 > Fast Forwarded to Middle > Exited!

That's about all i can say about this BS.

JOEMLM - please dont call them BSOs - as that term is used for BBHF Special Offers :)
81.gif

16.gif