72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-20-2015, 06:02 PM
RE:
Well, at least he's trying! VERY TRYING!
Lol

Good Night!

P.S. Thanks for the entertaining and informative reviews! Reps were given.... Heart
Just Create, Do not procrastinate - The Universe
01-20-2015, 06:28 PM
a bso is a bso!
(01-20-2015 04:26 PM)aKinaKus Wrote:  That's about all i can say about this BS.

JOEMLM - please dont call them BSOs - as that term is used for BBHF Special Offers :)
no disrespect, you said it yourself, it is BS!
so warrior forum special offer is actually a BULL SH*T OFFER= BSO

i did not coin it, and it is the most common use of the term, most people know what it is, a BBHF Special Offer is a BBHFSO if you want to get technical

and if you want to get really technical, the black hat term BBHF actually stands for Broad Band Harmonic Filter, if you were a real black hatter you would know that, hackers know the term as well... like i said, i did not coin it, or maybe i did... lol

so on this forum a BSO is known as BULL SH*T OFFER, as the warrior forum is not longer the big fish in the pond, BSO's come from jvzoo too
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
01-20-2015, 09:20 PM
RE:
(01-20-2015 05:00 AM)bilbert Wrote:  Man, I was following this dude before he launched and I was SO DISGUSTED by him and his BS. I've been in the world for only 5 years, but can spot the bs coming out of someone's mouth and salesletters.

In any case, he created a video claiming to show how to dominate youtube having worked with kids, and all that. And false claims, and false promises with ZERO proof or belief in the content itself.

checked the forum WF and one month earlier, he was asking people how to get into youtube since he knew absolutely nothing about it. So claiming to have made 32034880482340324 in money was just crazy.

on top of that, he was only quoting big gurus for his claims. Nothing from his experience. nadda, zip. people like him are why the community is full of garbage. dirty, no value, disgusting, useless. Yes I was legitimately angry with his approach.
Wow it gets me angry just reading this, but thank you for the heads up for the rest of us.
Mecanto.com: Your source for the latest Product Reviews with Discounts and Free Bonuses.
01-21-2015, 01:20 AM
RE:
I like to thank everyone for their reviews.. You Guys Just saved me 15 minutes to download the whole thing and even more time to go through it all.. Thanks to the OP and Mirror Posters for their efforts as well.
Send Out SMS Text Messages From Your PC
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Send-Out-SMS-Text-Messages-From-Your-PC?pid=3130399
01-21-2015, 02:21 AM
RE:
Thanks to NOP for the share and JOEMLM for the review (and saving me a large hunk of disk space). +Reps given to both.
11.gif
01-21-2015, 03:59 AM
RE:
This has to be one of the worst things I have come across..how can you put out something where you are not teaching anyone anything? How to use hangouts? seriously? Google tell you themselves...how to set up your YT channel? really? he just a runs through everyone else's and tells you how he claims yours should look..and ass for support..I emailed him 2 months ago on his so called personal email and still got no response..the guys a douche..
01-21-2015, 04:10 AM
RE:
As i reviewed this system...This is full of B.S. He said all the basic thing which you easily get free by Googling.Again Old Hangout stuffs.He is saying he made hundred-thousand of dollars with this system which is absolutely not legit.

Why people try to earn money by scamming people? I bet he can't rank a video with even medium level KW/KWs with this system.Guys! Don't concentrate too much.Its nothing but another garbage.Thanks!
01-21-2015, 05:05 AM
RE:
And the really bad part is that folks are eating this sh** up. Warrior + show over 500 buys only 4% refund rate. It grinds my gears.
01-21-2015, 07:49 AM
RE:
This Dan DaSilva does intrigue though. He's been at this game for going on 3 years now, maybe longer, even launching his own products on the WF back in Feb 2012 when he must have been 16 or 17.

They were PPV and CPA stuff, but what intrigues me most is that even though he's quite experienced (In IM years anyway) he's making quite a few schoolboy errors...why? He should be raking it in by now?

His own website url is spelt wrong on his Twitter page, he shows he's pretty inept at understanding and using the Google Keyword Planner in his video (part 2), also in the video, his YT channel shows he has a total of 46 views...but with 465 subscribers (Fiverr anyone?), his YT optimization is basic at best...I could go on.

He has the passion to make money, he's sold his own products...he's out there, but something isn't right? I dunno.

The bottom line is...he's selling stuff. I imagine he'll turn out like the slimy AJ and make pots of money from noobs. I dislike that type of marketer, but when all is said and done, they make money! More fool me, huh?

About this course...If you've been around YT marketing for more than 2 months, you won't learn anything new here, in fact, you could possibly undo what you've learned (It's about using hangouts and optimizing your videos, description, title, blah, blah, blah). I didn't get past the first two videos because it was frankly wasting my time. His next video was about to tell me how to choose products to sell...if it's anything like his YT stuff, it's best to ignore it, you may well be doing yourself more harm than good.

Anyone else feel the same? Did anyone manage to get through the rest of his course? I'd be interested in your views.
01-21-2015, 10:21 AM
RE:
This system use outdated stuff that we have heard many times over.

He just adds more talking and explaining to hash it all out.

Please do yourself a favor and save the the hard drive space.

If you have anything on youtube marketing from this forum then you can read and
save more than half of the time on all the videos he put together 4.5 gigs.

hope this save you all the download.
55.gif

18.gif