53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-06-2022, 02:08 AM
RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated

the boring masses wich i call the " second humanity" , the yin part of humanity, in my teachings could care less about the truth because they were not born for understanding life or this world

this is not wha

they were born to give energy .
this is not taught in schools because nobody wants to know or admit that he or she is just a battery , a machine that eats, works , watch TV and finaly die

a meaningless life

remember , Benjamin Franklin said that " most people die at 25 years old but aren't buried until 75 years old "

nobody really udnerstands this quote

Franklin was an ninitiate, si he belonged to the first humanity which have deep knowledge and superior goals

the first humanity is the real humanity according to what i have discovered and i don not apologize for saying that

why ?

because real humans don't behave like animals

the mission of the animals is to eat reproduce and die

humans were not born for doing the same things but to find and do their mission on earth in the evolution of awareness
11-06-2022, 06:14 AM

- - > so i made a picture to explain things

study this picture ( you can go here to get a larger pciture https://ibb.co/T0RzdFf )

[img][Image: all.jpg][/img]

11-06-2022, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2022 06:18 AM by mthomas.)
That's weird.....

[Image: Uh-oh-1.jpg]

Good thing there are still millions of pure bloods around!
11-06-2022, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2022 06:26 AM by mthomas.)
More athletes are going to be dropping dead from myocarditis, thanks to the China Covid "vaccines" and Clot Shot Boosters...

More dying for athletes and children from Clot Shots!~
11-12-2022, 05:05 AM

i'l tell you guys why our masters have been mistreated us for thousands of years with all sorts of scams ( money, wars , vaccines, and thousands more)

i have found that this is the universe ( or God or whatever you believe that sits in heaven) that forces us to evolve ( evolution of awareness)

- - > if there were no villains to kick our as*** , then nobody would evolve

without villains , we would stay indefinitely in a stupid life that makes no sense ; eating, working in boring jobs, watching TV and dying

this is what animals do

and animals are even smarter than humans because they don't have to be wage slaves in order to eat and they don't even need to be slaves that watch TV all day

animals don't pay rents, thet have no debts , they don't need civilisations, they don't need TV.

they don't need anything outside nature

animals have a life and follow nature rules, [u]humans do not [/u]

and we have to fix this situation

animals have economic freedom, they take what nature give them and so on

as Dr Hotema said , humans are the only slaves on earth

this is good if the slaves wake up and evolve

otherwise , humans remain the fools of nature

5.gif
11-12-2022, 04:34 PM
Could you reup this Please?

Thanks
11-12-2022, 05:53 PM

scams like vaccines are only a small part of the ugly truth on earth

the ugly truth is that everything is inverted on earth

evil becomes good and good becomes evil

here s the esoteric explanation :

please study this picture carefully

[img][Image: penta-droit-et-invers.jpg][/img]

in esoteric teachings, the pentagram is the symbol of superior awareness

the inverted pentagram is the symbol of the masters of this world wich invert everything in society to control matter and humans

society is illegitimate because it was made and is managed by the masters of the inverted pentagram

- - >
that's why no humans can evolve by approving society's way of living

11-13-2022, 12:48 AM

another reason to explain the vaccine scam is this :

the masters of the inverted pentagram have chosen the " dark side " of awareness

they see themselves as superior men, kind of the"supermen " as described by german philosopher Nietzsche :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9Cbermensch

they say :

" wait a minute : we have superior knowledge, goals, determination and awareness .. so why let the stupid masses win while we can own everything ?..."

they say :

" the masses are animals that think they are on earth to behave like monkeys : they live to eat , be wage slaves , reproduce and entertain themselves for 80 years . they are thus animals

so why not use them ? "

then they say: " who must win ? stupidity or awareness ? does it make sense ?? "

that's why the masses have been sometimes called " useless eaters " by social engineers of the think tanks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_tank

https://www.amazon.com/Tavistock-Institu...163424043X

- -- > study this picture :

1) the lamb is the symbol of the stupid masses

2) the owls are the symbols of awareness : the think tanks which control the stupid masses, the planet of the apes so to speak . .....

.[img][Image: tavistock.jpg][/img]

11-13-2022, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2022 02:54 AM by mthomas.)
More info on how the CDC is covering up deaths from the vaccines...

CDC Covering Up Deaths from Covid Vaccines!

Interesting how this link is mysteriously blocked (Sorry, the URL is not valid)...

Really??????

Remove the 5 spaces and replace "xx" with "tt" to see the "not valid" webpage:
hxxps:// stevekirsch. substack. com/p/ the- evidence

Go --->
11-13-2022, 12:19 PM
Lightbulb RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
This pretend 'medicine' kills people BY DESIGN along with a host of other bad effects for anyone who survives it (for a while ??).

Perhaps 1 out of a million people bother to exceed their programming - and those VERY few folks are usually ostracized outcasts.

Thus, if we ever expect 'normies' to even consider questioning - we will always be disappointed.

From my POV the BIG questions remain unanswered:
1 - Will there ever be some vigilante type actions which remove the PMOs from this world ??

B - Is there any powerful group that is determined to set things right no matter what radical actions they must take in doing so ??

Thus far...nuttin...the PMOs just keep dancing on the normy graves.

And of course there is also truth to said normies ONLY ever learning ANYTHING via pain and suffering and witnessing deaths.
6.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

87.gif