54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-18-2022, 09:14 PM
RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated

most people ,when exposed to the all seeing eye , say that this is BS,

so i ask the reader to check whether these books are BS or not :

http://iapsop.com/archive/materials/all-seeing_eye/

download them for free( public domain books ) and read them

study what the first humanity has to say

the first humanity doesn't really care about the news, TV, music , sport and so on

because all this stuff is made to enslave the second humanity., which i call " the planet of the apes"

yes ,the planet of the apes and i mean it... because if people behave like animals , then by definition they are animals

this is logic at work

11-19-2022, 06:12 PM

so in order to reach the top of the first humanity beyond the scams

wich is this symbol :

[img][Image: get.jpg][/img]

you have to become this ( initiate) :

[img][Image: 6a013485f24774970c017c34c7ab64970b.jpg][/img]

wich means you have to face the scams of the inverted pentagram :

[img][Image: path.png][/img]

11-20-2022, 05:07 AM

so instead of replying here ( nobody cares about what i say ) , i will creat a PDF with explanations and pictures and post it here for free( mediafire link)

i will title it " why your future is doomed and how you can save it "

mathemarics says that 5 % of people will be interested in reading this book

this is for these people that i reply here

i do not care about the planet of the apes ( 95 % of people ) because it does not make sense to talk to animals whatever they are and wherever they live: at the zoo, in the jungle or in the human zoo called society

11-20-2022, 05:24 AM
azertyloulou

instead of patting yourself on the back on how astutely aware you are

tell everyone your plan on to leverage this?

I mean.. the information here is MOOT if you don't do something about it

people mistakenly think posting on social media is somehow productive.

as a false sense of productivity

mental masturbation so to speak

tell us now that you know the truth

what exactly YOU have done or will be be doing about it?
11-20-2022, 08:57 AM
(11-20-2022 05:24 AM)jimmythesaint Wrote:  tell us now that you know the truth

what exactly YOU have done or will be be doing about it?

read again what i said

i have been studying stuff for 25 years

i am not on earth to waste time doing stupid things like watching TV or endorsing other society's stupidities

i am here to bring order

i will create an ebook for the 5 % of people who can think

this is not for everyone

this is not for the planet of the apes ( "people who die at age 25 and are buried at age 75" ) and probably not for you anyway

--- > only 5 % of people will care about what i have to say

these people are :

1) agencies who monitor the internet to find the few who can think ( the NSA and so on )

2) people who have the potential to wake up and who respond to the call of life

my work will be something like Stuart Golsmith program :

[img][Image: inner.jpg][/img]

- - > awareness brings choice as said in the tarot card number 6 :" the choice "

you have to choose between evil ( ruling the stupid masses thanks to your awareness and knowledge) or good ( bringing order on earth for the good of people )

[img][Image: lover.jpg][/img]

73.gif
11-20-2022, 06:01 PM

so heres the teasing for this book that i will write :

- - > probably 200 or maybe 300 pages long

--- > downloadable for free because i am here to empower people as a BBHF member

--- > a never seen before philosophy and knowledge that i wired in a new way

-- > this will be a complete system of living based on spiritual alchemy, social engineering, metaphysics and so on to empower you ( 4D people ) ( see below for the explanation of " 4 d")

-- > the cover of the book will be this kind of picture ( not this one but the same idea)

[img][Image: pentacle-symbol-Gravure-d-Agrippa-de-Nettesheim.jpg][/img]

frank hatem metaphysics ( https://www.hatem.com/ ) says that people belong ( until they evolve) to one of these levels:

3 d, 4 d or 5 d ( levels of awareness on earth)

3D :
what i call the planet of the apes . life at this level is working in absurd jobs in order to behave like apes : eating and entertaining oneself - > the apes do the same things at the zoo and they are even smarter than humans because they don't have to be wage slaves to do the same things

4D:
the audience i am targetting. what marketing calls " the niche "
these people ask questions about life and this absurd society that makes no sense

5 D : people who found answers and1) either use these answers for success by using the planet of the apes ( 3 D). ( they worship thus the inverted pentagram, whether they know it or not )

or 2) they use these answers to empower 4D people by worshipping the upright pentagram. in any case, initiates of light or darkness don't care about waking up 3 D people ( planet of the apes ) because it does not make sense to wake up animals that do not question anything. this is a waste of time as you the reader probably understood

so anyway :

- - > nobody ever wrote that kind of book ( for sure) because this is looking at the truth in a new way, a new synthesis between many things that is based on 25 years of research

i will explain why you are here, your mission and what you can do to empower yourself and then others above the inverted pentagram matrix

the idea is this --- > buidling the yang in you (" innergame ") , a center of power and awareness so that you can lead the yin ( outside world)

11-20-2022, 09:40 PM
typical and as expected.
11-21-2022, 12:05 AM

i only want serious readers .

as eben pagan says in his marketing programs; we have to follow the pareto principle

wich means, in marketing we must kick out at least 80 % of people ( planet of the apes) to keep the best 20 % of the market

here the percentage is higher .

i only keep the best 5 % , the serious people who understand that they are not animals but seeds of superior awareness

these seeds need to blossom thanks to the right teachings

this is my mission on earth

11-21-2022, 02:44 AM
(11-21-2022 12:05 AM)azertyloulou Wrote:  .

i only want serious readers .

as eben pagan says in his marketing programs; we have to follow the pareto principle

wich means, in marketing we must kick out at least 80 % of people ( planet of the apes) to keep the best 20 % of the market

here the percentage is higher .

i only keep the best 5 % , the serious people who understand that they are not animals but seeds of superior awareness

these seeds need to blossom thanks to the right teachings

this is my mission on earth

Dude, some free advice...
You might want to only speak to the 5% but if you alienate those upfront by making it a chore to dig through a labyrinth of mysterious, hidden, for their eyes only, secret information, it doesn't help anyone's cause...and kind of puts YOU into the very group that you seemingly are trying to expose.

Forget the 300 page pdf, mysterious pictures and hidden secrets (you sound like a Scientologist cult member) and just come out and SAY WHAT YOU MEAN ALREADY!

Make it short, succinct and easy to understand for all. (see some related Einstein Quotes below for inspiration)

Lay it out for good or bad, right or wrong, out in the open for all to see...

Those that want to see it/believe it/live it, will.
Those that don't, won't.

I highly doubt there will be black hawk helicopters sent to your home after typing the last word on your post here on BBHF, (well, unless you include Hillary in that post, then make sure you write out a "I did NOT commit suicide note"....if you don't know what that means, do some research) and you will FINALLY have fulfilled your "mission on earth" as you have stated is your ultimate goal.

Einstein Quotes to help you keep it short and simple:
"Out of clutter, find simplicity."
"Genius is making complex ideas simple, not making simple ideas complex."
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it will enough."

Hope that helps, have a great day!
Cool
11-21-2022, 03:38 AM

back to the thread wich is the vaccine scam

the scam was designed to pollute your blood to keep you dumb animals that work eat reproduce and watch TV

humans are not on earth for this way of living

- - > the purity of blood is very important because real awareness can only be found in a body that allows cosmic intelligence to enter it

read that again...

you will learn in my book that this is not " you " who is aware . you only allow awareness to enter your body

this is why scientist nicolas Tesla and many spiritual masters said this :

[img][Image: tesla.jpg][/img]

82.gif

34.gif