16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-01-2016, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 05:26 AM by JonJon.)
[GET] 15 Minute Cash
Thanks everyone for all the great shares everyday. Here's one I came across today. Enjoy!

15 Minute Cash
Turn a very tiny investment of $166.30
into $3,064.29 (and counting)

SALES PAGE

FE + OTO1

OTO2

Cheers And Have A Great Day! Happydance
03-01-2016, 05:27 AM
RE: [GET] 15 Minute Cash
AIO MIRROR - MAIN+OTO1+OTO2+BONUS
Code:
http://mediafire.com/5mo8btaaxsoo/15 Min Cash.zip
03-01-2016, 05:32 AM
Thanks Nokia for the mirror. Happydance
03-01-2016, 06:05 AM
it about ponzy shame ,sharing revenue sites that turned into scam very soon not recommended
03-01-2016, 06:32 AM
Thanks for sharing JonJon.

I'm not even going to bother downloading from the download page. Any time I see "Click Here to Join Payza" and "Click Here to Join Solid Trust Pay" I go into "RUN LIKE HELL" mode. I tried crap like this when I was first learning about making money online. All I managed to do was make money for the person that got "stupid me" to sign up and follow all the steps.

Run from this scheme as fast as you can.
82.gif
03-01-2016, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 06:59 AM by Expand.)
(03-01-2016 06:32 AM)yarddog2k Wrote:  Thanks for sharing JonJon.

I'm not even going to bother downloading from the download page. Any time I see "Click Here to Join Payza" and "Click Here to Join Solid Trust Pay" I go into "RUN LIKE HELL" mode. I tried crap like this when I was first learning about making money online. All I managed to do was make money for the person that got "stupid me" to sign up and follow all the steps.

Thanks to the op for the share.

I am making a lot of money with this exact program.

It's a pity that you think you know better. You obviously haven't tried this, but want to scare people off.

Not all revshare programs are going to last very long, but Triple Threat is the fastest earning revshare around.

I know because I''m in it.

And, I'm cashing in big time.

I have to mention that I don't know the vendor, but the money she's making is 100% possible.
03-01-2016, 07:07 AM
(03-01-2016 06:58 AM)philoakey Wrote:  

It's a pity that you think you know better. You obviously haven't tried this, but want to scare people off.

Not all revshare programs are going to last very long, but Triple Threat is the fastest earning revshare around.

I have to mention that I don't know the vendor, but the money she's making is 100% possible.

maybe you earn money now but how much refferals you have to earn big? if no refferals u will get nothing but take age just to return the investements
03-01-2016, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 07:11 AM by Expand.)
(03-01-2016 07:07 AM)katara Wrote:  

maybe you earn money now but how much refferals you have to earn big? if no refferals u will get nothing but take age just to return the investements

I have absolutely no referrals, you don't need them to make big money.

I started with a relatively small amount and am withdrawing $50 per day, which will grow to $100.
03-01-2016, 07:15 AM

Well, I'll just wish you the best of luck. And just so you know, I HAVE tried several DOZEN rev share programs in my time and made a little money at the beginning of each program, but eventually lost everything I re-invested. With these programs you gotta get in quick, make your money, collect your money, and get out before the program loses steam. It's basically gambling on how long the program will be profitable. I had enough of these "crap shoots" and I DO NOT recommend them to anyone. If you don't care for my opinion, then oh well.

Have a great day
03-01-2016, 07:45 AM
(03-01-2016 07:11 AM)philoakey Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 07:07 AM)katara Wrote:  

I have absolutely no referrals, you don't need them to make big money.

I started with a relatively small amount and am withdrawing $50 per day, which will grow to $100.

but if you invest $50 or $100 or even $700 how much time to return it without refferals? i think will take you ages just turn your invest back , any more information on that i appreciated
52.gif

56.gif