68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-01-2016, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 08:12 AM by IMCreative.)
RE: [GET] 15 Minute Cash
(03-01-2016 06:58 AM)philoakey Wrote:  
(03-01-2016 06:32 AM)yarddog2k Wrote:  Thanks for sharing JonJon.

I'm not even going to bother downloading from the download page. Any time I see "Click Here to Join Payza" and "Click Here to Join Solid Trust Pay" I go into "RUN LIKE HELL" mode. I tried crap like this when I was first learning about making money online. All I managed to do was make money for the person that got "stupid me" to sign up and follow all the steps.

Run from this scheme as fast as you can.
Thanks to the op for the share.

I am making a lot of money with this exact program.

It's a pity that you think you know better. You obviously haven't tried

this, but want to scare people off.

Not all revshare programs are going to last very long, but Triple Threat is the fastest earning revshare around.

I know because I''m in it.

And, I'm cashing in big time.

I have to mention that I don't know the vendor, but the money she's making is 100% possible.

and what about the people who invested a lot with paypal, is the "big migration " already done?? when you say something negative from tripl3 sh1t they kick you out ... it s a ponzi ... nothing else and if you make money it s with the new sign ups their money.

change the title to 15 sec trash
---GOOD Marketing Makes The Company Look Smart---
**GREAT Marketing Makes The Customer Feel Smart**
03-01-2016, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 10:55 AM by austin.williams.)
Yes, this kind of business model does not work. Very soon it can not pay.
Therefore we call it a ponzi. I tried similar programs before and failed miserably.

I think it is not ethical to sell or recommend this kind of ebook to newbies. I suggest delete this thread. WSO like this should not appear on BBHF.
03-01-2016, 10:41 AM
Garbage, this thing is riddled with affiliate links. Here's a couple here "payza" and "solid trust pay".
03-01-2016, 03:47 PM
All ponzi schemes have a expiration date, if you don't know what your doing then you need to stay clear, these type of systems bank off of the ignorant and uninformed newbies trying to make it Rich clicking a button or doing nothing at all.

The best time to get in these schemes is when it just started, because you wont need to do much recruiting to earn your entrance fee back, it's the unfortunate newbie's that find out months later close to shutdown that become the victims.

Not knocking any of these Revshare programs, but chances are you stand to lose more often than you gain. Id rather invest in systems that require some work on the front end and you get the returns for a life time.
Check out my recent group buy thread here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-%E2%...pid3325063
03-01-2016, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 04:00 PM by Expand.)
[/quote]
but if you invest $50 or $100 or even $700 how much time to return it without refferals? i think will take you ages just turn your invest back , any more information on that i appreciated
[/quote]

$3 adpacks expire at 120% in just 3 days, at 40% a day. So for example, if you purchase 50 (the maximum), you'll spend $150 and get back $180.

70% goes to your withdrawal wallet and 30% goes to your repurchase wallet.

So, on the first day you get back $60 and then you can repurchase more adpacks and you'll get 120% on those as well as the first 50 you purchased.

Do this every day for a month, you'll be able to withdraw at least $50 per day.

Everyone there is doing this.

There are strategies explained in the FB group about purchasing $7 adpacks too.

For me, everything I'm withdrawing now is profit and I'm using this to fund a long term profit.

You just need to surf at least 10 ads a day.

It's the easiest way of making money there is.
Today there are 13432 upgraded members who are making money.

So the people posting here who said they have tried this and failed, then you must have been doing something wrong.

But we all have a choice, it's not for everybody.
32.gif
03-01-2016, 04:02 PM
[/quote]
and what about the people who invested a lot with paypal, is the "big migration " already done?? when you say something negative from tripl3 sh1t they kick you out ... it s a ponzi ... nothing else and if you make money it s with the new sign ups their money.

[/quote]

Paypal migration is happening this Friday my friend.
03-01-2016, 04:51 PM
so now the good ponzi HYIP's back when e-gold used to exist are now being referred to as "rev share programs" eh? All these are ponzi schemes. The early ones who get in make money, the others lose.
03-01-2016, 06:59 PM
high return = high risk

Hitface
03-02-2016, 01:32 AM
Stay away, especially if you are a newbie! These are pure ponzi scams, illegal in most countries. I have just unsubscribed from the two lists who sent me SP links on the same day!
03-02-2016, 03:14 AM

[/quote]

Paypal migration is happening this Friday my friend.
[/quote]

long while ago i was in some hyips too, one of the most important rules if you want to make money with it is "never compound" , with triple shit you have to compound.... another hyip money making rule is " once you get out, never look back ...

all the best philoakeyHappydance
43.gif
---GOOD Marketing Makes The Company Look Smart---
**GREAT Marketing Makes The Customer Feel Smart**

14.gif