25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-02-2016, 01:47 PM
RE: [GET] 15 Minute Cash
Thank you for the share. REPs given
03-09-2016, 09:24 PM
Thanks for the share...repped. :-)

Looks interesting, but before trying it (for curiosity's sake!), I pulled up a latest video pertaining to Triple Threat on YouTube and there's this guy who is an investor showing his results..but then I saw 2 issues(or maybe they're not really issues but you know what I'm saying) from what I learnt in the video.

1 - There is some kind of delay in payments, though they seem to have "reset" the payments, whatever that really means and
2 - It seems that the owners of Triple Threat are going to announce a new revshare program on March 25.

So will it not pull investors away from Triple Threat affecting the capital of the program? Question is, is it the right time to invest when there will obviously be exits when the current investors see the newer program as more lucrative?

Maybe those who are familiar with revshares(and there are many here, it seems from the posts above) can comment on this.

Here's the video where I learnt about the new development:

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNirZjlgic
03-09-2016, 09:36 PM
all revshares and ptcs are high risk to invest,some one says first 6 months (newly starting these revshares) to invest (big amount ) and get profit (invest amount and interest 150% or 120% also) and away these sites.
03-10-2016, 02:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2016 02:26 AM by Expand.)
(03-09-2016 09:24 PM)Ricky P Wrote:  Thanks for the share...repped. :-)

Looks interesting, but before trying it (for curiosity's sake!), I pulled up a latest video pertaining to Triple Threat on YouTube and there's this guy who is an investor showing his results..but then I saw 2 issues(or maybe they're not really issues but you know what I'm saying) from what I learnt in the video.

1 - There is some kind of delay in payments, though they seem to have "reset" the payments, whatever that really means and
2 - It seems that the owners of Triple Threat are going to announce a new revshare program on March 25.

So will it not pull investors away from Triple Threat affecting the capital of the program? Question is, is it the right time to invest when there will obviously be exits when the current investors see the newer program as more lucrative?

Maybe those who are familiar with revshares(and there are many here, it seems from the posts above) can comment on this.

Here's the video where I learnt about the new development:

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNirZjlgic

The two owners of Triple Threat have delivered their promises right from the start.

When Paypal started to hold all funds in our paypal accounts, people who thought they knew better were advising us to file a dispute with paypal to get our funds back.

Last Friday, our Paypal funds were transfered to other payment processors, Triple Threat were the only revshare site so far to do this.

The owners are always looking for ways to improve the experience, they don't want to be "just another revshare company".

I have complete faith in their new proposals and what I know is...

I am making $100 a day pure profit. That's $100 a day more than the whingers and whiners here.

There are those who recognize an opportunity and act on it and there are those who cry like a baby.

Happydance
03-10-2016, 03:19 AM
That's a useful piece of information - says a lot about the folks who run it.

Another review mentioned that the $30 profit after 3 days on an investment of $150(50 x $3 shares) actually does not happen after 3 days, could be more like after 10 days.

Anyways, I will wait to see what they have on offer on March 25. Thanks.
47.gif
03-10-2016, 05:15 AM
@ philoakey i rep you let the naggers continuing nagging as we continue to make $100 daily. If anyone needs help PM me. Because i have been in IM for over 10 years and i have seen it all.
03-10-2016, 05:20 AM
(03-10-2016 05:15 AM)mantraa1 Wrote:  @ philoakey i rep you let the naggers continuing nagging as we continue to make $100 daily. If anyone needs help PM me. Because i have been in IM for over 10 years and i have seen it all.

Thanks for the reps.

Keep supporting TT3!
03-10-2016, 05:24 AM
(03-10-2016 03:19 AM)Ricky P Wrote:  Another review mentioned that the $30 profit after 3 days on an investment of $150(50 x $3 shares) actually does not happen after 3 days, could be more like after 10 days.

After 3 days your $150 will return $180 (70% will be withdrawable).

But if you compound your daily returns (40%), by day 3, you'll have a lot more.

Pm me if you need more info.
03-10-2016, 06:02 PM
Ponzi scheme - better called Pyramid scheme - those at the top make a shit load of money, but as you go lower down the pyramid the scheme gets saturated and then collapses. Sure, some of the early birds will make money, but it is dishonest to promote such a scheme that is ultimately doomed to failure. Plus, such schemes are illegal in a lot of countries.

Avoid like the plague.
03-11-2016, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2016 02:51 AM by Expand.)
(03-10-2016 06:02 PM)midastouch Wrote:  Ponzi scheme - better called Pyramid scheme - those at the top make a shit load of money, but as you go lower down the pyramid the scheme gets saturated and then collapses. Sure, some of the early birds will make money, but it is dishonest to promote such a scheme that is ultimately doomed to failure. Plus, such schemes are illegal in a lot of countries.

Avoid like the plague.

Pyramid scheme???

[Image: 19v1mv.jpg]
38.gif

72.gif