56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-25-2019, 02:35 AM
RE: Easy pdf formula
(11-16-2019 04:25 PM)sharpchopstick Wrote:  Guys can someone share a mega. Zippy is filled with virus ads and adult content these days and unable to download. Reps to Breezin704 for the share.

use EpicBrowser :

Code:
https://www.epicbrowser.com/
11-28-2019, 04:38 AM
@Appie13: Thank you for referring sharpchopstick to use Epic Privacy Browser with problematic Zippyshare links. I was just going to do that ... now I don't have to. But I guess since I typed this post, I just did.

Yes, EPB gets rid of all those adult comic graphics, browser re-directs and pop-unders that drive me crazy. There is another solution someone else on the forum shared and that is a browser add-on called uBlock Origin. It's great, too, at taming those errant zippy (and other) links.

Thanks
Layna61524
02-22-2020, 03:06 AM
Does anyone have a mirror of this share, please?

Thanks
GROOVEFUNNELS save $600 Off The Lifetime Price. $1397 Instead Of $1995 - Click Here for GrooveFunnels Discount link

02-22-2020, 07:17 AM
Pls reupload
02-22-2020, 08:42 AM
Pls reupload
11.gif
02-22-2020, 09:56 AM
please reup..thx
02-23-2020, 06:39 AM
Could somebody please reup to somewhere other than Zippy. Even epicbrowser can't keep the file from expiring within a week.
02-23-2020, 09:18 AM
@josie9: Thanks for requesting this link via PM. And welcome to the forum! It's nice to meet a "forum newbie" ... I was a newbie a long, long time ago and I've learned a lot here over the years. When I first started, I didn't even know how to upload a file to share here.

@All: I am sharing the link I sent to josie9, along with a zippyshare link (for those who prefer that) in the hopes that someone will kindly post a mirror link to help keep this available for a little while.

Here you go ...

EASY PDF FORMULA
Magic Button :
Code:
SOLIDFILES LINK:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/zRGWv8mvpNyX4
ZIPPYSHARE LINK:
https://www89.zippyshare.com/v/dXYHySaT/file.html

@Tisane: Epic Privacy Browser has nothing to do with when a file expires on the host server. Zippy handles that and it often has to do with how much traffic a link gets or whether there is a TOS (terms of service) violation for sharing something that is protected by copyright and the owner seeks to have it taken down as a warning before taking legal action. What Epic Privacy Browser does (and does it well) is stop all the crazy re-directs, spammy ads and other browser actions you would get when using the zippy link in a less secure browser. I've long stopped using zippy links in Firefox. I simply grab the link URL and paste it into EPB and I haven't yet had a problem getting the download ... but EPB can't control whether the link is dead. No browser can because that is a server-side issue.

Epic Privacy Browser is simply a browser, very much like Google and DuckDuckGo ... albeit a more secure one to protect your privacy by safeguarding your browsing habits from snooping marketers and others who collect usage data for their own interests.

Try the link(s) I just posted. Maybe one of them will give you the download ... but be quick! Links don't last like they used to!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
02-23-2020, 09:45 PM
All of the above links are dead!

Layna kindly gave me the product for I have mirrored it for you.

Code:
Easy_PDF_Formula.rar
https://www.mirrored.to/files/1VNOBQJ1/Easy_PDF_Formula.rar_links

Cheers
GROOVEFUNNELS save $600 Off The Lifetime Price. $1397 Instead Of $1995 - Click Here for GrooveFunnels Discount link

04-11-2020, 07:24 AM
Hey !
Layna's zippylink share still works.
85.gif

6.gif