64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-06-2014, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 07:20 AM by 饿死我了.)
RE:
[quote='Chocobee' pid='754017' dateline='1402001764']
There shouldn't be any extra code beside the coupon to share within the section.
Not many people can see through those extra text within link could be or couldn't be not an Affiliate link.

They could be embed within the link!
Why can't one simply remove those unneeded texts before submitting ?

The most simple way to share a coupon here is to submit only the Course Link and the CouponCode only !
Anything other than that may become suspected as Affiliate link.

Must and foremost only a good sharer deserve better recognition.
[/quote]

Perhaps we could add something to the rules then? Also explaining exactly what is needed in the URL and what is not.

I know exactly what is needed and what is not, however 10 years ago, I wouldn't've and could've done similar.

Instead of accusing him of posting affiliate links (especially when he did not) it would have been better to instruct him how exactly to format it properly.

However, Julio Sanchez is just accusing people of adding affiliate links based on assumptions that are wrong, also seemingly to make others start to believe, post the same, and spam him.

Before I accuse people of crimes, I like to make sure I'm right, do a little research before I start bad mouthing people publicly.

As the saying goes, to ASSUME makes an [b]ASS[/b] of [b]U [/b]and [b]ME.[/b]

The beauty and simplicity of the URL is also something that could be argued for, however these are 2 very different issues. If Julio Sanchez asked him to please post better links with only the coupon code included, I would have no complaint at all.

[b]To Vaam[/b]
[b]
[/b]
Please look at this URL

[code]https://www.udemy.com/amazon-top-sellers/?couponCode=JuneSavings&ccManual=&dtcode={{dtcode}}[/code]

After the first [b]?[/b] there are sets of information separated by [b]and.[/b]
[b]
[/b]
[code]couponCode=JuneSavings
ccManual=
dtcode={{dtcode}}[/code]

Of each of these, only [b]couponCode=********* [/b]is required.

Anything else can be removed and the link will work just as effectively and should save you future false accusations based on peoples assumptions.

Hence, the above URL could be simplified to:

[code]hxxps://www.udemy.com/amazon-top-sellers/?couponCode=JuneSavings[/code]
06-06-2014, 08:53 AM
RE:
Try the following code SUMMER75
10-17-2014, 02:07 AM
RE:
Are there any more free coupons for this course?
Thanks in advance

73.gif