13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-27-2015, 08:38 PM
RE: Cosyone - Premium Multipurpose Opencart Theme V2.4 (Clean Version)-(Updated All Time)
go and cry a river
09-27-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Cosyone - Premium Multipurpose Opencart Theme V2.4 (Clean Version)-(Updated All Time)
(09-27-2015 08:38 PM)EvilHit Wrote:  go and cry a river
Man again you are riding a tiger. If you can do that with me that means you can do it with anyone else. And everyone should think twice before make a group buy with you especially if you suppose to buy something. Why?..
First you do not care about other people who are also joined. You are thinking that if you bought you can do what ever you want to do without asking. Second at the beginning when you are feeling that you lost a power and the group buy about to cancel because you did not discuss anything you are appealing to trust but when you have a strong hand you just loosing hold on reality. Anyway that is not the place discuss that. I already said that you are not right doing like that. As the phrase goes "he laughs best who laughs last"... Think about it.
11-07-2015, 04:06 AM
Look guys. EvilHit is swindler. We made a group buy. There is a new version of Cosyone 2.5 and he just blocked me after I sent him a request through the private mail. I was trying to contact him by email address that was used me for sending him money and also no answer... I saw that he shared a lot but the question is what if all of that themes was getting him in the same way...
11-07-2015, 07:47 AM
You can get latest version 2.5 [PURCHASED] from here :)

Cool
Latest Version 2.5 Purchased
11-07-2015, 10:55 AM
(11-07-2015 07:47 AM)andrei.cristian Wrote:  You can get latest version 2.5 [PURCHASED] from here :)

Cool
Latest Version 2.5 Purchased
Thanks!
52.gif
12-04-2015, 12:08 PM
thank you for the great share!

34.gif