Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Cosyone - Premium Multipurpose Opencart Theme V2.4 (Clean Version)-(Updated All Time)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: JE8TOyl.jpg]
IF ANY VERSION OF DEMO DATA NEED JUST ASK BELLOW.

21 September 2015 – Version 2.4

- Added more custom links to the top menu
- Bug fix: Recently viewed products module
- Bug fix: Unlimited Product Groups module
- CSS fixes
- Updated the Social Login module
- The Social Login module as from now on an optional plugin
- Better documentation
- Added upgrade patches to easier upgrade the theme
- Dropped support for the extension "Finder - Best Opencart Image Manager"
- Added the extension "Pretty HTML email"
- Moved the Cookie bar and IE warning to the footer to avoid indexing on search engines

DEMO
DOWNLOAD
Demo Data
can onyone scan it? Is this clean
Nice share EvilHit
Thanks
Rep + Added

But you give the wrong link for DEMO, here's the right link for demo:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://themeforest.net/item/cosyone-multipurpose-opencart-theme/full_screen_preview/9257138[/
(09-21-2015 10:01 PM)xmasada Wrote: [ -> ]
Nice share EvilHit
Thanks
Rep + Added

But you give the wrong link for DEMO, here's the right link for demo:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://themeforest.net/item/cosyone-multipurpose-opencart-theme/full_screen_preview/9257138[/

lol i did it the same format as my journal post but i must of forgot to change that :)
anyone got the problem with Revolution Slider - Module Output
(09-22-2015 01:40 AM)EvilHit Wrote: [ -> ]lol i did it the same format as my journal post but i must of forgot to change that :)

LOL
no prob since the item is more valueable than the demo link :)
Thanks bro. Much appreciated +Reps
Well first of all EvilHit should stop lie. It is not only his purchase. It is our purchase. This theme from the group buy on [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]. And I payed half for that. He did not ask anything before to share (even though I am ok with that) but at least he should mention me too.
(09-27-2015 07:11 PM)LeeChange Wrote: [ -> ]Well first of all EvilHit should stop lie. It is not only his purchase. It is our purchase. This theme from the group buy on [Reported by Members as SPAM THREAD]. And I payed half for that. He did not ask anything before to share (even though I am ok with that) but at least he should mention me too.

im not lieing about anything M****
(09-27-2015 07:27 PM)EvilHit Wrote: [ -> ]im not lieing about anything M****
Bring your voice man just tell people the truth that this is our group buy you did not ask me anything before share and more over did not mention anything about group buy. That is definitely lie.
PS: failure to tell all is also part of lie.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's