17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-12-2018, 09:02 PM
BETA TESTERS NEEDED - New Tool For AliExpress Dropshipping
Hello everyone,

My name is Yaros. Me and my team develop tools for dropshipping stores owners, and also we’re quite experienced and successful dropshippers ourselves wanting to provide value and contribute to the industry.

Now we’re in the process of developing our new tool - Dropship.Me plugin for WordPress. It is a tool for better product sourcing in AliExpress dropshipping. We have selected and optimized for import about 40,000 AliExpress products, and now people can add them to their WordPress stores.

And we’re looking for people to test our plugin and provide us some feedback of what is working and what is not.

If it sounds interesting for you, it would be great if you could try this tool and give some recommendations or ideas. Your feedback will be extremely helpful in improving Dropship.Me plugin. Joining the beta test is completely free.

Click here to join Dropship.Me plugin for WordPress test

Thanks in advance!
07-12-2018, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2018 06:54 PM by SHINOBI NINJA.)
RE: BETA TESTERS NEEDED - New Tool For AliExpress Dropshipping
Great plugin I IMPORTED and publish 50 items very very fast super without attributes but not trying with attributes supposed if import with attributes write aliexpress and so on so we have manualy remove aliexpress words and some pictures anyway pretty fast amazing plugin excellent
[Image: Untitled.png]
so only 50 items for testing ok
1. will be great on remove attributes to be more pictures and text not only example this
Item Type: Car Trash and Storage
Material: Oxford
Size: 46 x 87 cm
Features: Car Organizer, Black Car Organizer, Car Back Seat Organizer, Oxford Car Organizer

like I said i not try with attributes anyway this plugin not have any anomaly mean l think it's perfect.
Price for package is?
Thank you for this
07-12-2018, 11:44 PM
(07-12-2018 10:31 PM)SHINOBI NINJA Wrote:  Great plugin I IMPORTED and publish 50 items very very fast super without attributes but not trying with attributes supposed if import with attributes write aliexpress and so on so we have manualy remove aliexpress words and some pictures anyway pretty fast amazing plugin excellent
1. will be great on remove attributes to be more pictures and text not only example this
Features: Car Organizer, Black Car Organizer, Car Back Seat Organizer, Oxford Car Organizer

like I said i not try with attributes anyway this plugin not have any anomaly mean l think it's perfect.
Price for package is?
Thank you for this

Thank you very much for your feedback and valuable suggestion. I am still thinking about the best way of presenting attributes and other product details. Regarding packages, have not decided yet on the amount of items included and the price. Anyway if you need more products to add, just PM me! Thank you again!
07-13-2018, 12:17 AM
Is this going to be like Dropify or Oberlo but for WP instead?
07-13-2018, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2018 06:59 PM by SHINOBI NINJA.)
(07-12-2018 11:44 PM)Yaros Wrote:  
(07-12-2018 10:31 PM)SHINOBI NINJA Wrote:  Great plugin I IMPORTED and publish 50 items very very fast super without attributes but not trying with attributes supposed if import with attributes write aliexpress and so on so we have manualy remove aliexpress words and some pictures anyway pretty fast amazing plugin excellent

Price for package is?
Thank you for this

Thank you very much for your feedback and valuable suggestion. I am still thinking about the best way of presenting attributes and other product details. Regarding packages, have not decided yet on the amount of items included and the price. Anyway if you need more products to add, just PM me! Thank you again!

Because on very fast speed searching for products/items and fast importing price is priceless. I hope and wish you all the best.This plugin must have every serious sellers who have online store .
18.gif
07-13-2018, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2018 01:12 AM by Yaros.)
(07-13-2018 12:17 AM)ninjxcat Wrote:  Is this going to be like Dropify or Oberlo but for WP instead?

Dropify and Oberlo are tools that help to automate your dropshipping webstore, but they do not offer a ready product database with ready items to dropship. You need to search for trusted suppliers, quality products, then edit titles, descriptions, images, etc. - EVERYTHING MANUALLY. It really takes much time and efforts! So, DropshipMe solves exactly this problem.

And if you need a tool to automate your dropshipping business processes on WordPress, you can use AliDropship plugin that is compatible with products you imported from DropshipMe catalog. You will be able to update products, collect tracking, set prices with your margin, fulfil orders automatically. Everything will be synchronised with AliExpress.
07-13-2018, 01:36 AM
really cool
07-13-2018, 09:32 PM
(07-13-2018 01:36 AM)fanstacia Wrote:  really cool

Thank you!
07-17-2018, 03:03 PM
I see this as a big issue. Read database makes product search impossible. 40k products are not big.

(07-13-2018 01:12 AM)Yaros Wrote:  
(07-13-2018 12:17 AM)ninjxcat Wrote:  Is this going to be like Dropify or Oberlo but for WP instead?

Dropify and Oberlo are tools that help to automate your dropshipping webstore, but they do not offer a ready product database with ready items to dropship. You need to search for trusted suppliers, quality products, then edit titles, descriptions, images, etc. - EVERYTHING MANUALLY. It really takes much time and efforts! So, DropshipMe solves exactly this problem.

And if you need a tool to automate your dropshipping business processes on WordPress, you can use AliDropship plugin that is compatible with products you imported from DropshipMe catalog. You will be able to update products, collect tracking, set prices with your margin, fulfil orders automatically. Everything will be synchronised with AliExpress.
07-17-2018, 03:18 PM
FYI, plugin download link on thank you page is not working. Neither your email has arrived. Take a look at the set up.
What's the limitation for beta tester?
38.gif

77.gif