14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-17-2018, 03:37 PM
RE: BETA TESTERS NEEDED - New Tool For AliExpress Dropshipping
We'll check that, thank you. Our free plugin goes with 50 products import.
07-19-2018, 02:14 PM
RE: BETA TESTERS NEEDED - New Tool For AliExpress Dropshipping
Hi,

I have had a chance to work on the plugin. Overall, a medium product but since this is in a beta I'm expecting it to be a top-notch once it comes out.

The plugin has few bugs which I already reported to Yaros via live chat. I am still posting them here just to help him/everyone out

Bugs

Recommended price algorithm is not proper--- in few cases, it showed a recommended price less than original price on aliexpress
Less products-- I could only find 12-15 products in my niche. It defeats the purpose of using the plugin
Import-- import function does not work well everytime, but it is still good
Price change-- there is no way to add your profit etc to the products. You need to do that manually. A quite cumbersome process and defeats the purpose of automation. I believe they will add this functionality later
404 errors-- Once in a while, it throws 404 error in "Supplier info" section. Not a big deal though

I would give 2/5 to this plugin considering the limited functionalities and features. It will get better over time.

I wish there was an option to add more than 100-500 products so I could test how it affects the database and speed.

76.gif