15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-10-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: Some hints and tips for new folks here.
can i know how to start here?
06-11-2020, 08:47 AM
@smithnowt
This is outstanding. I can understand what you tried to express and also agree with other member who shared his opinion.
We must owe our responsibility so that we're counted as incredible value added individual not just getting, getting from others.

I created this account last year but always had trouble logging in and now finally after sending a few emails, every now and then to admin my login works again. I'm so thankful to admin to act on my email.

I'm happy to first went through your post and read other members opinion.

Really happy to be part of this place.

Lets begins a journey of rags to riches :)
08-28-2020, 04:09 AM
Hi I am new here. Information is flowing in just by looking at the titles, this is crazy. I spent over 2 hours browsing and reading stuff in here. I also PM'ed 2 people already. lollll

You guys are changing lives. I am glad to be here.
02-07-2021, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2021 02:41 PM by Lumos.)
This thread was brought to mind via a PM exchange with our superb fellow member Osmanal2...

Here's why:
When trying to reply to him, I could not because...
HIS PM INBOX IS FULL !!!

So, repeating what is said in the OP=>

Doggone it - keep track of your PMs - delete them from inbox, drafts, etc. - then EMPTY THE TRASHCAN !!!

The very most wonderful benefit of VIP membership here is the larger PM capacity IMO - and if you don't have that, AND make requests AND expect to get them, then...

I repeat:
Keep track of your PMs - delete them from inbox, drafts, etc. - then EMPTY THE TRASHCAN !!!

I have made some few shares here and tried fulfilling requests made by non-VIP members via PM - and retried and retried - ultimately to later just give up as they have NEVER made space for any new PMs and their PM box is FULL.

If you've requested stuff and didn't get it - this may be why.
If you allow it to save into 'Sent Items' EVERY sent PM and never empty the trashcan, then in effect you've got NO PM abilities here.

There's no shame in being pre-VIP and I do not mean to imply that there's any hurry to get it.
I can tell you that seeing the titles that are not open to you that you'll want to get there somehow, sometime...
It is a good value, really - but don't use your rent or grocery money for it, make some $$ 1st then pay this place back for the good its done you by supporting it that way.

Also, all the rest of the info in the OP remains pertinent for pretty much all members, so maybe have a look there ?!?
HTH !!!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
02-07-2021, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the tips,
rep add
15.gif
07-09-2021, 02:56 PM
Just repeating the OP for the sake of emphasis towards any new arrivals !!

(09-16-2018 03:10 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  
THIS IS JUST A PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE - NO DISRESPECT INTENDED.
ALL NEW MEMBERS SHOULD ESPECIALLY HEED THIS INFO.

1st things 1st - post an introduction here - help folks get to know you a bit.

2nd: Make at least a decent effort to post properly, in the correct sections, and to follow the rules as much as you are able to understand them.

Most folks arrive here and get very excited by the vast and truly amazing amount of things shared freely - and then usually go on a download and request marathon for a while...
It is easy enough and very addictive - but seldom very productive, sadly.

Tips:
1. Notice the posted date of any thread you check out - if it is YEARS old, use some care in trying to grab the stuff - is it still pertinent, any good, or even still around ??

2. Regarding these ancient threads - look at the OP's stats by viewing their profile - have they been here lately, and if so, when did they last fulfill requests from that thread ??

2a. Look at post #1 of any older thread BEFORE adding a 'me too' reply that will get you nothing in return;

3. Reincarnating ancient, dead threads basically pisses everyone else off, especially if the OP hasn't bothered with such threads in years already.

NEXT:
After the initial downloading orgy - perhaps you may be ready to share goodies that you have with the other folks here ??
Cool.
Search 1st to be sure its not already shared - try several different ways as the search function is persnickety and funky here.
If you don't find whatever it is, by all means post it as a share in the correct area.
For most folks, mir.cr is a great spot, allows up to 14 mirrors for non-members, and can be PW locked.
Scan your share at VT and post the results in your share !!
And:
LEARN WHAT THE FORUM PW IS AND USE -ONLY- THAT ONE !!!

Lastly - as a new member you'll find there are some limitations for a while.
An important one of those is very limited PM capacity, and it can cause problems when requesting things...here, I'll try to 'splain:

Doggone it - keep track of your PMs - delete them from inbox, drafts, etc. - then EMPTY THE TRASHCAN !!!

The very most wonderful benefit of VIP membership here is the larger PM capacity IMO - and if you don't have that, AND make requests AND expect to get them, then...

I repeat:
Keep track of your PMs - delete them from inbox, drafts, etc. - then EMPTY THE TRASHCAN !!!

I have made some few shares here and tried fulfilling requests made by non-VIP members via PM - and retried and retried - ultimately to later just give up as they have NEVER made space for any new PMs and their PM box is FULL.

If you've requested stuff and didn't get it - this may be why.
If you allow it to save into 'Sent Items' EVERY sent PM and never empty the trashcan, then in effect you've got NO PM abilities here.

There's no shame in being pre-VIP and I do not mean to imply that there's any hurry to get it.
I can tell you that seeing the titles that are not open to you that you'll want to get there somehow, sometime...
It is a good value, really - but don't use your rent or grocery money for it, make some $$ 1st then pay this place back for the good its done you by supporting it that way.

I hope this info is helpful for some folks !!!

And a very late postscript to add here=>

If you PM someone and desire any reply - make 100% certain that you have PMs enabled !!
(If this is a problem you -CAN- PM a mod for assistance even when your inbound PMing is shut off.)
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-03-2021, 03:49 PM
(08-28-2020 04:09 AM)sneakychrono Wrote:  Hi I am new here. Information is flowing in just by looking at the titles, this is crazy. I spent over 2 hours browsing and reading stuff in here. I also PM'ed 2 people already. lollll

You guys are changing lives. I am glad to be here.

Yes indeed this is an outstanding place but always take a pause and reflect because usually information overload causes more burden than lack of information. SO take your time and enjoy all the way through it.
10-13-2022, 04:10 AM
Hi guys -

Not sure what I stumbled upon, but I'm glad I'm here!

I hope to learn lots so I can contribute, oh, and make lots of money!

Cheers,
ducktastic
11-12-2022, 11:41 PM
Newbie Here
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I've worked in the IT field for about 8 years and although I'm an employee and also do IT in the military I've always been interested in just doing my own projects.

I'm not a coder but I've managed to find people who could help me bring my ideas to life. I've had a stock trading algorithm conceptualized, white papered and then actually had the white paper translated into a autonomous stock trading algorithm that self changes the stock portfolio every month. It's done monthly because I don't have the bandwidth or real time data to function at a real time level.

I also had a social media platform built but with just one sole developer once the baseline was built I could see that it would have taken a lot more people to actually scale it up. The goal was to take on the likes of Instagram, Onlyfans and Facebook from the position of letting people control their algorithm as opposed to the platform modifying it at will and effecting the persons already built followers.

Now I'm going to go into the social media arena for myself starting with my storyline of how I pursued getting my Stock trading algorithm built explaining to people how they can take that power back from Hedgfund Companies that they don't have millions to let manage their money for them.

I'm just happy to be here, I hope to meet some cool people and hopefully learn some SEO methods and share what I have with members.

David
11-16-2022, 12:42 PM
hi I'd just say that I've into social media managing, been part of multiple ecom startups for a while now. I know there have to be better tools for things like scheduling post or improving the seo of a website. I tried social media services like pumping post and that kind of works if you do a proper hashtag research from time to time. I'd like to be a VIP to get access to all threads wanna dive into these forums I'm very curious ngl
19.gif

61.gif