62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-04-2019, 12:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2019 12:34 PM by Lumos.)
RE: Some hints and tips for new folks here.
A perfect example of a post title here that I will totally, absolutely pass by, anytime I see hideous krap like this post title:
Code:
ᒪᕼᑎ ᑭᗪᖴ ᑭᗩᔕᔕᗯOᖇᗪ ᖇEᗰOᐯEᖇ 2.0.0 ᑭᑕ
What language is that ??
(Or is it some totally stupid font that BBHF cannot render correctly ?!?)

Whatever the hell it is, there's dozens like it in the new post list daily and I just skip 'em all.

Also, I suspect if other members here will do the same, those members posting such illegible krap may smarten up...eventually, maybe ??

Readability is NOT about being cutesy - it is about getting eyes on your stuff and krap like that doesn't accomplish any such a thing, as made clear by their low view counts.
(Maybe such members WANT very few readers for their stuff...is that silly, or what ??)
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
10-11-2019, 08:29 PM
Great information why are my comments are not visible immediately?
01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Thank you for the advice. Very useful.
As a newbie I have a question that maybesome of you can answer.
I can't see the GB section. There is a link on the header of this forum to join the GB lovers group, but I just don't see it.
Can anybody tell me why?

Thank you in advance.
03-16-2020, 09:41 PM
Introducing myself
Hello everybody!
03-16-2020, 09:43 PM
Hello everybody!
I'm Cristiano from Italy. I'm a financial advisor, investor and trader. Thank you for all the useful contents in this forum.

I admire your excellent work.

Thank you again guys.
67.gif
03-24-2020, 12:29 PM
Welcome Cristiano !!
Enjoy your times here and be sure to learn from all the free goodies as much as possible.
03-25-2020, 06:27 AM
Hi

Thanks for these tips they are all useful.

Especially that GoDaddy is a scam.

If you use their search engine to look for new domains, the following will happen.

After you make a search for a domain, they make a note of that. If you come back again they assume you are very interested in this domain.
They take this domain out of circulation and put it on hold. ONLY domain suppliers can do this.
They use another company name and address. Coincidently they are at the same address.
The second company sends you an email asking if you are interested in purchasing the domain for ONLY $1500 If you do not fall for this scheme in 2 weeks they offer it for $1000. They claim they are a broker for the owner and have negotiated a lower price for you.

THey wait for your response. They try one last time with a high-pressure salesman who will determine how much you will pay. If you do not purchase this domain before the HOLD period is over then they put it back in their company pool of domains. If you wait, they actually put the domain back in circulation. They have not risked anything and everything is profit. But most people have already moved on and pick another domain.

Now imagine them doing this thousand of times a day and you can see where they make all their money.

This is an open secret to all those in the Domain business. But they hide their bad apples from the public.
This is NOT a made-up situation. I have had many customers who have fallen for this scam. GoDaddy just takes the risk of them being reported to ICCAN. And they are thriving.

If everyone will report this scam and others here we will stay away from them.

Joe
03-25-2020, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2020 05:05 PM by Lumos.)
Thanks for your helpful reply here Bhaffiliateman !!

I quit using godaddy long ago and have gotten my clients off of it as well.
They were once decent, but have sure turned rotten - and now offer nothing worthy of bothering with.
03-27-2020, 08:50 PM
I just registered. Will follow all the rules :)
04-04-2020, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2020 02:12 PM by Lumos.)
Guess what ?!?
This will be my 10,000th post here.
(Looks like I'm not a newbie anymore, perhaps ??)
70.gif

43.gif