67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-18-2013, 07:40 PM
RE:
(01-18-2013 07:28 PM)AlexW Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 07:07 PM)aKinaKus Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 06:49 PM)TMB Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 06:40 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  So people can only post their opinion about the forum if they have a X number of reps? And who the f**** are you to make that call?

Do i have enough rep for your highness to say what i think about this dumb ass thread?
why so Rude man?!

HE never spelling any Rude shit to you no reason for this.

With some things he is 100% right not all points but few are good.

This site needs defently more Staff Members that watching the site.

Direct Download Is the only staff member that ever reply to me and i think if this site still growing so fast it will screw up with spam.

Regards
###

Honestly i dont remember a single point where he was 100% right...he takes this Leeching stuff to the extremes just because one time a WSO owner called him and other BBHF member : "beggars".

The amount of SPAM here is amazingly low compared to other sites...especially since other sites mask the SPAM in legit looking "JOURNEYS" and "METHODS" that have a single purpose: get lots of REP and PMs...which get them lots of referrals and even affiliate sales!

BBHF is more like an exclusive place where you can fidn stuff that is not yet shared ( Cool ) or hard to find!

Of course there will be new members that can be called leechers as they dont share or participate in anyway...hell...i was one of them until my 150th POST or so... and then i saw this is a cool forum and started to participate! - Made it my Home base...

Now what some suggest... is to cut the oxygen for people that joined this forum for it's ORIGINAL PURPOSE: FIND AND DOWNLOAD STUFF

Not ALL members can contribute! Not ALL might want to do that at all! So What???

Who are anyone of us to judge another member here!

Silent Members is what i call them - not leechers!

Cool Cool Cool
At some point agree with @[b]aKinaKus[/b]

Come on guys there is no point in fighting for making rules and regulations for this forum admin and mods are the there to do that.

I will only suggest to just contact admin and lala to increase number of mods. Means like 3-4 mods for every section and mods and admin will decide what to do with leechers. And yes lot of ppl here are silent members but they give thanks and reps and not everyone can share stuff.
Thanks Alex that you agree to this,

Yes i would suggest this to 3-4 Mods for some Sections are ok and should be provided to keep the site to that what it is "Best" Blackhatforum

To the Big Sig i wonder that iam not the only one that is pissed off of this Lol i thought i make me enemys with that Lol
01-18-2013, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 07:42 PM by PaulieP.)
RE:
(01-18-2013 07:29 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 07:23 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  Those are legit arguments, but dismissing someones opinion like he did just because he didnt have enough +reps or thanks or whatever is wrong imo, the guy gave his honest view on a post he maked and he had some good and honest argument and that saying i aint going to listen to you cus you have not enough REPs is bullshit to me and i reacted accordingly... just as rude
I dont know what to tell you man... He called me stupid in his thread..which I dint like... I know he said very good points too... but was it necessary to call me stupid.... How does that seem right to you..... After all I did no harm right... I just wanted to put some though process for our community.. So calling me stupid for that.... And you want me to smile on him for that...

Learn something from @TMB, see above how he added more value with his thought, thats what is needed to be constructive.. No by calling me stupid or dumbass... We are here to help... N if you think We Helpling all here is stupid... Then I am really sorry to say anything more to you.... Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad
Maybe you should read his post again, or you need a course in understanding English cus he never called you stupid, he stated that your logic is flawed, which i agree upon... that is something completely different that calling someone stupid.

What he did called stupid where people who would be leaving that real ID or phonenumber on a blackhatforum, i agree with that also, i would never give my shit like ID and phonenumber to a blackhatforum that is insane.

So maybe you should learn understanding English better before you attack someone, or quote the exact text where he called you stupid, then i take everything back with an apology.
I Hate n00bs
01-18-2013, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 07:54 PM by aKinaKus.)
RE:
Here is some math!

if 30k members (total online users - not total registered) all of a sudden decide to each share 1 unique thing each day - you have 30,000 shares/day and in 1 month (900k) there wont be anything else to share! Undecided

Plus the huge bandwidth! ;)
So it is good thing from that point of view! Wink

Also think of silent members as the 99% of all WSO buyers than never take action on what they buy! That's just in human nature! it happens - we accept it! Simple as that!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
01-18-2013, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 07:58 PM by The Thor Hammer.)
RE:
@ Dutch Harry = HAIRY Blush

Peace with everyone here okay ?

Let this thread continue for more better suggestions
Smile
(01-18-2013 07:05 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 06:49 PM)TMB Wrote:  why so Rude man?!

Direct Download Is the only staff member that ever reply to me and i think if this site still growing so fast it will screw up with spam.

Regards
Why does he get to be rude to ookami007, just because he doesn't have enough reps? Sorry but that shit just rubs me the wrong way
01-18-2013, 07:56 PM
RE:
As long as you have BH forums you have leeches, that is the a fact of life... i don't see anything wrong with that to be honest... Who knows maybe some people do take actions start making money and come back and get a VIP

That's the other side of the coin
36.gif
I Hate n00bs
01-18-2013, 07:58 PM
RE:
Dude he DID NOT CALL HIM STUPID, d***.....
(01-18-2013 07:55 PM)★THOR★ Wrote:  @ Dutch Harry = HAIRY Blush

ookami007 DESERVE to be F***

Whether high reps or low reps cannot say STUPID.

Regards
Why does he get to be rude to ookami007, just because he doesn't have enough reps? Sorry but that shit just rubs me the wrong way
I Hate n00bs
01-18-2013, 07:59 PM
RE:
d*** i already RE-EDITED the words right after you posted this replied !!

d*** Tongue
(01-18-2013 07:58 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  Dude he DID NOT CALL HIM STUPID, d***.....
(01-18-2013 07:55 PM)★THOR★ Wrote:  @ Dutch Harry = HAIRY Blush

ookami007 DESERVE to be F***

Whether high reps or low reps cannot say STUPID.

Regards
01-18-2013, 08:01 PM
RE:
(01-18-2013 07:41 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 07:23 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  Those are legit arguments, but dismissing someones opinion like he did just because he didnt have enough +reps or thanks or whatever is wrong imo, the guy gave his honest view on a post he maked and he had some good and honest argument and that saying i aint going to listen to you cus you have not enough REPs is bullshit to me and i reacted accordingly... just as rude
I dont know what to tell you man... He called me stupid in his thread..which I dint like... I know he said very good points too... but was it necessary to call me stupid.... How does that seem right to you..... After all I did no harm right... I just wanted to put some though process for our community.. So calling me stupid for that.... And you want me to smile on him for that...

Learn something from @TMB, see above how he added more value with his thought, thats what is needed to be constructive.. No by calling me stupid or dumbass... We are here to help... N if you think We Helpling all here is stupid... Then I am really sorry to say anything more to you.... Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad
Maybe you should read his post again, or you need a course in understanding English cus he never called you stupid, he stated that your logic is flawed, which i agree upon... that is something completely different that calling someone stupid.

What he did called stupid where people who would be leaving that real ID or phonenumber on a blackhatforum, i agree with that also, i would never give my shit like ID and phonenumber to a blackhatforum that is insane.

So maybe you should learn understanding English better before you attack someone, or quote the exact text where he called you stupid, then i take everything back with an apology.
Ok Fine dude....

1. I will go back school n learn bit more english
2. And as @ookami007 said
a. I am an M****.
b. I am a Stupid
c. I am only the insane, the downright idiotic or the cool aid drinkers
d. My logic is flawed
3. And as you said, I am dumbass

So be happy....

N all Leachers ..... Keep happily leech BBHF... I will never tell anything anymore..... Coz who am I too say anything either...

coz probably when we try to do something good, only we become bad....
N I am so proud and happy with so many taggs I got with wonderful names today....
I just wished to keep our community clean....

Fine i am only Bad guy... N I dont know english and I am all the above... Thanks a lot guys..

Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-18-2013, 08:02 PM
RE:
Well every forum sure have leechers.

BUT NO way ANY forum going to allow a F******
ARROGANT Newbie / Or Rude Leecher with no action taken.

(01-18-2013 07:56 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  As long as you have BH forums you have leeches, that is the a fact of life... i don't see anything wrong with that to be honest... Who knows maybe some people do take actions start making money and come back and get a VIP

That's the other side of the coin
01-18-2013, 08:04 PM
RE:
(01-18-2013 08:01 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 07:41 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  

Ok Fine dude....

1. I will go back school n learn bit more english
2. And as @ookami007 said
a. I am an M****.
b. I am a Stupid
c. I am only the insane, the downright idiotic or the cool aid drinkers
d. My logic is flawed
3. And as you said, I am dumbass

So be happy....

N all Leachers ..... Keep happily leech BBHF... I will never tell anything anymore..... Coz who am I too say anything either...

coz probably when we try to do something good, only we become bad....
N I am so proud and happy with so many taggs I got with wonderful names today....
I just wished to keep our community clean....

Fine i am only Bad guy... N I dont know english and I am all the above... Thanks a lot guys..

Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad
your comments remind me of one members here Biggrin Biggrin
28.gif
AlexW

38.gif